Jump to content

  • Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

**** You Canadian French Pussies


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Coolwhip

Coolwhip

    bo$$

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 3283 posts
  • Member No:496
  • Location:Boston
  • RS Name:Coolwhips
  • IRC Nick:Coolwhip
  • Country:United States

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:25 AM



Bruin so much classier than canadians



#2 t3h

t3h

    wsup den

  • [A] Ex-MM
  • 9564 posts
  • Member No:5128
  • Country:Canada

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:26 AM

what a shit player he hasn't scored since 03

#3 Schwartz

Schwartz

    keep on grindin'

  • Forum Guest
  • 3680 posts
  • Member No:10294
  • RS Name:Nitsujo
  • Country:United States

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:26 AM

hockey.

#4 Tribute

Tribute

    MM Forum Addict

  • [A] Ex-Oldschool
  • 10839 posts
  • Member No:181
  • Location:California
  • Country:United States

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:27 AM

French Canadian*

#5 Wildy

Wildy

    ...And Out Come the Wolves

  • [A] Ex-MM
  • 5557 posts
  • Member No:8918
  • RS Name:Retired.
  • Country:Russia

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:28 AM

Like a baws.

#6 Coolwhip

Coolwhip

    bo$$

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 3283 posts
  • Member No:496
  • Location:Boston
  • RS Name:Coolwhips
  • IRC Nick:Coolwhip
  • Country:United States

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:28 AM

 Tribute, on 22 April 2011 - 03:27 AM, said:

French Canadian*
I know but french pussies sounds better than Canadian ones, so i put it second

#7 Nilton

Nilton

    #Goat

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 39354 posts
  • Member No:4128
  • RS Name:Revis lsland
  • IRC Nick:Nilton
  • Country:United States

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:33 AM

Money in ge in french Canadian how dare you!

#8 t3h

t3h

    wsup den

  • [A] Ex-MM
  • 9564 posts
  • Member No:5128
  • Country:Canada

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:37 AM

**** U AMERICAN PUSSIES

#9 MadnessHeroX

MadnessHeroX

    DankBank

  • Forum Guest
  • 2656 posts
  • Member No:486
  • Location:The Moon
  • RS Name:Mosfellsbaer
  • Country:Canada

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM

Georges st-pierre will **** your shit up.

#10 Coolwhip

Coolwhip

    bo$$

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 3283 posts
  • Member No:496
  • Location:Boston
  • RS Name:Coolwhips
  • IRC Nick:Coolwhip
  • Country:United States

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:44 AM

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Georges st-pierre will **** your shit up.
lucic and thornton will **** up any u fucks

#11 MadnessHeroX

MadnessHeroX

    DankBank

  • Forum Guest
  • 2656 posts
  • Member No:486
  • Location:The Moon
  • RS Name:Mosfellsbaer
  • Country:Canada

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:51 AM

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Georges st-pierre will **** your shit up.
lucic and thornton will **** up any u fucks
They're canadian you retard.

#12 Coolwhip

Coolwhip

    bo$$

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 3283 posts
  • Member No:496
  • Location:Boston
  • RS Name:Coolwhips
  • IRC Nick:Coolwhip
  • Country:United States

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:52 AM

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:51 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Georges st-pierre will **** your shit up.
lucic and thornton will **** up any u fucks
They're canadian you retard.
not french canadian retard

#13 MadnessHeroX

MadnessHeroX

    DankBank

  • Forum Guest
  • 2656 posts
  • Member No:486
  • Location:The Moon
  • RS Name:Mosfellsbaer
  • Country:Canada

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:54 AM

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:52 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:51 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Georges st-pierre will **** your shit up.
lucic and thornton will **** up any u fucks
They're canadian you retard.
not french canadian retard
so?, neither am I.

#14 Coolwhip

Coolwhip

    bo$$

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 3283 posts
  • Member No:496
  • Location:Boston
  • RS Name:Coolwhips
  • IRC Nick:Coolwhip
  • Country:United States

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:54 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:52 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:51 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Georges st-pierre will **** your shit up.
lucic and thornton will **** up any u fucks
They're canadian you retard.
not french canadian retard
so?, neither am I.
so then wtf u on about? this topic is obviously about french canadians

#15 MadnessHeroX

MadnessHeroX

    DankBank

  • Forum Guest
  • 2656 posts
  • Member No:486
  • Location:The Moon
  • RS Name:Mosfellsbaer
  • Country:Canada

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:57 AM

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:56 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:54 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:52 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:51 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Georges st-pierre will **** your shit up.
lucic and thornton will **** up any u fucks
They're canadian you retard.
not french canadian retard
so?, neither am I.
so then wtf u on about? this topic is obviously about french canadians
You're dirty american scum.

#16 Coolwhip

Coolwhip

    bo$$

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 3283 posts
  • Member No:496
  • Location:Boston
  • RS Name:Coolwhips
  • IRC Nick:Coolwhip
  • Country:United States

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:58 AM

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:57 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:56 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:54 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:52 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:51 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Georges st-pierre will **** your shit up.
lucic and thornton will **** up any u fucks
They're canadian you retard.
not french canadian retard
so?, neither am I.
so then wtf u on about? this topic is obviously about french canadians
You're dirty american scum.
look at new video i add in first post, who is really the scum?

#17 MadnessHeroX

MadnessHeroX

    DankBank

  • Forum Guest
  • 2656 posts
  • Member No:486
  • Location:The Moon
  • RS Name:Mosfellsbaer
  • Country:Canada

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:03 AM

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:58 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:57 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:56 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:54 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:52 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:51 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Georges st-pierre will **** your shit up.
lucic and thornton will **** up any u fucks
They're canadian you retard.
not french canadian retard
so?, neither am I.
so then wtf u on about? this topic is obviously about french canadians
You're dirty american scum.
look at new video i add in first post, who is really the scum?
They were cheering, whoop de doo, If I were an american I'd cheer for Canada hoping one day I could be as amazing as Canada too.

#18 Coolwhip

Coolwhip

    bo$$

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 3283 posts
  • Member No:496
  • Location:Boston
  • RS Name:Coolwhips
  • IRC Nick:Coolwhip
  • Country:United States

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:07 AM

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 04:03 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:58 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:57 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:56 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:54 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:52 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:51 AM, said:

 Coolwhip, on 22 April 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

 MadnessHeroX, on 22 April 2011 - 03:43 AM, said:

Georges st-pierre will **** your shit up.
lucic and thornton will **** up any u fucks
They're canadian you retard.
not french canadian retard
so?, neither am I.
so then wtf u on about? this topic is obviously about french canadians
You're dirty american scum.
look at new video i add in first post, who is really the scum?
They were cheering, whoop de doo, If I were an american I'd cheer for Canada hoping one day I could be as amazing as Canada too.
they were cheering in response to the canadian scum booing the american national anthem

#19 ~James

~James

    MM Forum Pro

  • Forum Guest
  • 1508 posts
  • Member No:507

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

the piece of dirt i live on is better than the piece of dirt you live on!

#20 Johal

Johal

    MM Forum Addict

  • [A] Honored Ex-MM
  • 5703 posts
  • Member No:79
  • RS Name:Dabest Pk
  • Country:Canada

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:30 AM

how many french pussies do bruins have? hey isnt one of the bruins alternate captains a french pussy?! FUCK THE BRUINS




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users