Jump to content

  • Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

- - - - -

Best Item To High Alch?yeh


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Teh Crayfish

Teh Crayfish

    MM Forum Virgin

  • Forum Guest
  • 44 posts
  • Member No:5120
  • RS Name:grannies minge
  • Country:United Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:59 PM

what is it? i want as little loss per alch as possible please.. btw is there another way like alching to get magic up cheap and easy? god bless x

#2 Tom!

Tom!

    MM Forum God

  • [+] Forum Mod
  • 23680 posts
  • Member No:932
  • Location:England
  • RS Name:Ughaz
  • Country:United Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

depends what u can get in ge for low prices

#3 Streetz

Streetz

    streetzafk

  • [A] Ex-MM
  • 4368 posts
  • Member No:329
  • IRC Nick:streetzafk
  • Country:Canada

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

lobs buy at 68 each and alch at 170 each

#4 Time

Time

    Nr.1 German

  • Forum Guest
  • 3240 posts
  • Member No:3504
  • Country:Germany

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

Blue Party Hat

#5 Teh Crayfish

Teh Crayfish

    MM Forum Virgin

  • Forum Guest
  • 44 posts
  • Member No:5120
  • RS Name:grannies minge
  • Country:United Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:15 PM

thanks TOM anyone alching atm know whats best right now?

#6 Black Status

Black Status

    MM Forum Pro

  • [A] Ex-MM
  • 1267 posts
  • Member No:21200
  • Location:New York <3
  • RS Name:Black Status
  • IRC Nick:Hi QT
  • Country:United States

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:18 PM

Idk, rune arrows are annoyingm gold bracelets, maple longbow (u) anything that you fletch you can make or fletch. ummmmmmmm, idk since free trade you can trade to get junk.

#7 Teh Crayfish

Teh Crayfish

    MM Forum Virgin

  • Forum Guest
  • 44 posts
  • Member No:5120
  • RS Name:grannies minge
  • Country:United Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:20 PM

ite thanks mate

#8 Marc`

Marc`

    MM Forum Addict

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 7334 posts
  • Member No:4121
  • Location:Belgium
  • RS Name:U_Dr0p_Whlp
  • IRC Nick:[MM]U_Dr0p_Whlp
  • Country:Belgium

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:24 PM

http://www.scape-xp....gh-alchemy.html

#9 Dinicatioro

Dinicatioro

    Warlord

  • [A] Ex-MM
  • 1877 posts
  • Member No:21341
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • RS Name:Dinicatioro
  • IRC Nick:Dinicatioro
  • Country:Netherlands

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:25 PM

If you got the money you can alch ring of wealths for 300 gp profit each, they are like 10k ea so you must have atleast 10m to buy 1000 of them, ive got like 6k left but it seems they dont buy so fast anymore.

#10 Black Status

Black Status

    MM Forum Pro

  • [A] Ex-MM
  • 1267 posts
  • Member No:21200
  • Location:New York <3
  • RS Name:Black Status
  • IRC Nick:Hi QT
  • Country:United States

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

View PostDinicatioro, on 02 March 2011 - 07:25 PM, said:

If you got the money you can alch ring of wealths for 300 gp profit each, they are like 10k ea so you must have atleast 10m to buy 1000 of them, ive got like 6k left but it seems they dont buy so fast anymore.

I'll buy all your rings kind sir. so you triple your money

#11 Flexuz

Flexuz

    MM Forum Pro

  • [A] Ex-MM
  • 1572 posts
  • Member No:700
  • RS Name:Bl33d B33ch/Flexuzz
  • Country:United Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:28 PM

View PostDinicatioro, on 02 March 2011 - 07:25 PM, said:

If you got the money you can alch ring of wealths for 300 gp profit each, they are like 10k ea so you must have atleast 10m to buy 1000 of them, ive got like 6k left but it seems they dont buy so fast anymore.

RoW are going to sky rocket (Update)

#12 LIVEWIRE

LIVEWIRE

    MM Forum Member

  • Forum Guest
  • 382 posts
  • Member No:21199
  • Location:C̴ͪͣ̋ͪͦ̈́҉̮͓̥͕͔͍͡r̛͓̰̠̼̝̭ͪ̽̈́̆̒͛͂͒ȇ́ͪͩ́ͥ͋҉̤̰̤͈̩̫̱̟̻͢͡C̴ͪͣ̋ͪͦ̈́҉̮͓̥͕͔͍͡r̛͓̰̠̼̝̭ͪ̽̈́̆̒͛͂͒ȇ́ͪͩ́ͥ͋҉̤̰̤͈̩̫̱̟̻͢͡C̴ͪͣ̋ͪͦ̈́҉̮͓̥͕͔͍͡r̛͓̰̠̼̝̭ͪ̽̈́̆̒͛͂͒ȇ́ͪͩ́ͥ͋҉̤̰̤͈̩̫̱̟̻͢͡C̴ͪͣ̋ͪͦ̈́҉̮͓̥͕͔͍͡r̛͓̰̠̼̝̭ͪ̽̈́̆̒͛͂͒ȇ́ͪͩ́ͥ͋҉̤̰̤͈̩̫̱̟̻͢͡
  • RS Name:LlVEWlRE
  • Country:United States

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:41 PM

View PostMarc`, on 02 March 2011 - 07:24 PM, said:

:king:

#13 Streetz

Streetz

    streetzafk

  • [A] Ex-MM
  • 4368 posts
  • Member No:329
  • IRC Nick:streetzafk
  • Country:Canada

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:48 PM

View PostLIVEWIRE, on 02 March 2011 - 07:41 PM, said:

View PostMarc`, on 02 March 2011 - 07:24 PM, said:

:king:
spam replies like this will get you banned


holla from etho and runekas

#14 Kcam

Kcam

    I'm just what you made god.

  • Forum Guest
  • 686 posts
  • Member No:11366
  • Location:New Brunswick
  • RS Name:kcam
  • IRC Nick:kcam
  • Country:Canada

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

lobs.

#15 Hybrid

Hybrid

    derp

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 1509 posts
  • Member No:2371
  • Location:Egypt
  • RS Name:H y b r i d
  • IRC Nick:Hybrid
  • Country:Egypt

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

wow this link u guys are posting made me buy 10k alch items which it says alch for 200.. turns out it alchs for 28gp, now its not selling for min :doh:

inb4runescape'd

#16 Krampus

Krampus

    The quick red fox jumps over the lazy brown dog

  • [A] Special Guest
  • 10376 posts
  • Member No:2148
  • Country:Guernsey

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:50 AM

View PostBigboss, on 06 March 2011 - 10:43 AM, said:

wow this link u guys are posting made me buy 10k alch items which it says alch for 200.. turns out it alchs for 28gp, now its not selling for min :doh:

inb4runescape'd
Watermelons?

#17 Hybrid

Hybrid

    derp

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 1509 posts
  • Member No:2371
  • Location:Egypt
  • RS Name:H y b r i d
  • IRC Nick:Hybrid
  • Country:Egypt

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:07 AM

View PostPhysician, on 06 March 2011 - 10:50 AM, said:

View PostBigboss, on 06 March 2011 - 10:43 AM, said:

wow this link u guys are posting made me buy 10k alch items which it says alch for 200.. turns out it alchs for 28gp, now its not selling for min :doh:

inb4runescape'd
Watermelons?
lol yeah :D
so.. does the owner of this list slip in some items to get rid of his junk or something?

#18 Krampus

Krampus

    The quick red fox jumps over the lazy brown dog

  • [A] Special Guest
  • 10376 posts
  • Member No:2148
  • Country:Guernsey

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:14 AM

I put in an offer for 100k of them and got 135, tested and then cancelled straight after.

I think it might just use a incorrect database because there is no official high alchemy one to source from other than player submissions?

#19 Jad

Jad

    MM Forum Addict

  • [A] Ex-Oldschool
  • 8059 posts
  • Member No:119
  • Location:Mississauga, Ont.
  • RS Name:The f**k your looking at?
  • Country:Canada

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:22 AM

balls

#20 Hybrid

Hybrid

    derp

  • [A] Ex-Veteran
  • 1509 posts
  • Member No:2371
  • Location:Egypt
  • RS Name:H y b r i d
  • IRC Nick:Hybrid
  • Country:Egypt

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:36 AM

View PostPhysician, on 06 March 2011 - 11:14 AM, said:

I put in an offer for 100k of them and got 135, tested and then cancelled straight after.

I think it might just use a incorrect database because there is no official high alchemy one to source from other than player submissions?
lucky
I just sold mine for min., minimal loss.. i guess its someone else's problem now




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users