• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. need m8s

do ppl still pk?
  3. Yesterday
  4. Good Adult Animes (No, Not P0Rn)

carol & tuesday is a fire mixtape
  5. Wow, I can't believe I remembered my password to this.

1. satanzPr1de

satanzPr1de

Also, what the hell was I saying in my "About Me" section? 

6. Dark Bow Pking Episode 3

What up every one, just stopping by to drop the Dark Bow PKing Episode 3 (released today)     It still bothers me off that Mayhem Makers never was recognized for winning the Jagex Golden Clan Cup.  We never even got a statue, unfathomable really - what was even the point?  I guess the Jagex Mods that witnessed the event and the brave soldiers that participated in the battles will always know the real truth
  7. Good Adult Animes (No, Not P0Rn)

yea snk is kinda caught up(?) it's at the point in the manga where it's super convoluted and idk what the hell is even going on anymore tbh carol tuesday is proly a sleeper hit xd
  8. Anyone do Web Design/Graphic Design?

yea there's like 3 of us here and i dont think any of us have the skill or knowledge to do any sort of web designs l0l 
  9. Last week
  10. how many replies can this 2019 topic get

I miss all of y’all. Let’s reopen MM boys
  11. need m8s

go main  
  12. Good Adult Animes (No, Not P0Rn)

robihachi is ??? magmel is meh kimetsu maybe dororo still strong as hell need more carol & tuesday already snk literally running out of episodes in 2 weeks, this will catch up to the manga I assume?
  13. need m8s

ded
  14. EOP Closes its doors

Amazed to see EOP survived this long. I haven't played consistently in over a decade but they were a low level weak pure clan that would pull numbers from what I remember.
  15. Where has time gone. Seems like yesterday I was in the wild f*****g "kids" up. Now I'm 30 with a 4 year old kid of my own. Nostalgia for sure.
  16. I need to hire someone to design me an e-commerce website and possibly a new logo to match. Right now im using the bs site ecwid supplies and a bs logo I made just to get it going.  Figured id see if any of you fools could do it ? comment here, send a pm, or email me  www.TheCBDaves.com   (is anyone even here still?)    
  17. need m8s

rip 
  18. need m8s

add me up dude "Swi p". Join foe btw
  19. Albion Online

ty 
  20. need m8s

oh yikers 
  21. Good Adult Animes (No, Not P0Rn)

first episode of one punch man was actually okay we'll see how it progresses kimetsu no yaiba is good, manga is ok  i never even heard of it b4 the anime tbh yolo
  22. Been a week.. how was your hospital trip? 
  23. Earlier
  24. Good Adult Animes (No, Not P0Rn)

lolwhat   carol & tuesday definitely nothing else i've seen so far seems that great, I forget all the names but maybe they'll turn out ok waiting on some snk action fo' real tho
  25. need m8s

as far as i know, one of our ranks was in some rival main clan and they didn't like it. + they didn't do the dmm while all their competition did and they got bored for a few weeks. Might be more to it, but i don't know it all. last week we split in two and worked around it pretty successfully though  
  26. need m8s

whys rot camping fo l0l 
  27. Load more activity