• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark

Scribbbs Pk Video 4

30 posts in this topic

Scribbbs PK Vid 4

Since the wilderness' return I have taken to solo PKing again. I collected clips for this video over the course of roughly a month, and it was very difficult to narrow down to a reasonable length of video. You'll see a lot of variation in both weapons and locations, as well as some very high KO's. Enjoy :king:

Stats:

scribbbsstats.png

DL link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KSVKYVTS

:hi:

2 item swap in f2p ftw

Nice, i'd be awful pking in non-fixed.

best f2p vid ive seen

I still remember the old F2p castle days when we pked. :) Good memories :D

You pk in full-screen nowadays, isn't it freaking hard to do prayer switches in full-screen? :o (Without using quick-prayer ofcourse)

Video was good, didn't expect anything less from you ;) You know how to make the F2p videos good and maintain the viewers interest throughout the vid. :D

kinda curious, do you hit a lot on defense? I'm only lvl 65 and I hit s**t on rune with 50 attack, is there really that big of a difference from 50 to 60? good video btw, i'm surprised i haven't seen you at w57 castle before. nice to see f2p vids instead of vids of just constant dds or claw specs.

kinda curious, do you hit a lot on defense? I'm only lvl 65 and I hit s**t on rune with 50 attack, is there really that big of a difference from 50 to 60? good video btw, i'm surprised i haven't seen you at w57 castle before. nice to see f2p vids instead of vids of just constant dds or claw specs.

No difference between 50 attack and 60 attack in f2p. Maybe a bit, but it's not worth getting the 60 attack for.

That's what I figured, but thought might as well ask.

Sweet vid!

Can't wait for the next one.

I hit a fair amount of defense. Definitely more than I did with 40/50 attack. I only got 60 attack for MM P2P trips because the wild was dead and nobody castle PKed. I'm just happy my stats are still functional in F2P now that it's back

easily one of the best f2p pkers

Great vid scribbbs loved it keep owning f2p man someone needs to bring it back! :victory:

Excellent vid, whenever your f2p pking hit me up and ill go castle with you <3

guna 720p and full screen this bad boy.

will report back in a few hours when my awesome internet has finished buffering it :facepalm:

edit: sweet vid man, some mad hits in there

very nice man, almost made me go pk but i repressed it :victory:

Thank you for all the views and feedback everyone, I really appreciate it. If anyone wants to do me a favor they can post on my zybez topic here and bump it up for me :wub:

' timestamp='1301104761' post='1751248']

easily one of the best f2p pkers

You too man :t00:

Great vid scribbbs loved it keep owning f2p man someone needs to bring it back! :victory:

Bringin' back F2P castle, 1 fight at a time (:H:)

Excellent vid, whenever your f2p pking hit me up and ill go castle with you <3

Will do man

very nice man, almost made me go pk but i repressed it :victory:

lmao

s**y

Bring it back Scribbbs do it lol. F2p is long overdue for its return, if you ever want to pk sometime hit me up.

saw this on RSC, really nice f2p vid

Watched, rated. Masturbated.

nice vid again man, was surprised when it ended, wasnt looking at timeline : D, why dont u use d long? its cheaper and hits more than scimmy

Added a download link to the first post :<3:

bump (y)

i normally dont watch f2p vids but this was amazing :D

damnn best pk vid ive seen lol grats!