• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex AKA God

Prays Brids

127 posts in this topic

Why do you r****m drillers post on an honor pure clan community and try to convince people that it's fun, cooler, etc.? There should be some pray brids forums out there where you can tell each others how quick you click around and stuff?

It's like going on a christian forum and telling them being atheist is the way to go, that's pretty r******d, so why do you bother anyways?

Btw, yes another topic had to be made because they don't stop posting their pk vids and they make me lose it.

I can already answer these questions though: pray brids forums are s**t because nobody likes you and pray brids are the gayest thing this game has ever produced so you gotta keep posting here and be unliked.

jolly good show chap, keep fighting the good fight.

Its fabulous indeed, even worse when they freeze and stand on you

i can praybrid when i need to, i'd much rather stick to edge tho victory.gif

I've learned how in order to kill them, pretty good lulz to beat someone at their own game.

Praybrids and rushers lol. Welcome to 2k11.

Agreed

Theyre the scum of runescape.

Why do you r****m drillers post on an honor pure clan community and try to convince people that it's fun, cooler, etc.? There should be some pray brids forums out there where you can tell each others how quick you click around and stuff?

It's like going on a christian forum and telling them being atheist is the way to go, that's pretty r******d, so why do you bother anyways?

Btw, yes another topic had to be made because they don't stop posting their pk vids and they make me lose it.

I can already answer these questions though: pray brids forums are s**t because nobody likes you and pray brids are the gayest thing this game has ever produced so you gotta keep posting here and be unliked.

I've grown to enjoy pray bridding, but at the same time I understand why people hate it. It definatly is harder to do (well) than nig ranging/regular hybriding, which makes it more fun in my opinion.

I do hate pray brids that rush you when you're clearly not hybriding with their overheads, thats just r******d.

total truth tbh :)

what do u mean? do u mean the pk videos?

i totally agree 1000%, makes me wanna :hang:

scum.

i sit on any brid with my epic strategy.

pray melee and they cant kill you. you can then easily outswitch them, but since they dont pray melee u can hit 660 and they can only hit 400

tru dat

made

bridding is just a term abused by PKers who wanted to justify praying 1v1

pray melee and they cant kill you. you can then easily outswitch them, but since they dont pray melee u can hit 660 and they can only hit 400

lol not rly... they can use d bolt specs and hit 500s ?

lol not rly... they can use d bolt specs and hit 500s ?

anti fire pots my friend

btw, i find them easy to own using msb/ags/barrages.. might sound strange, but it works for me.

I love fighting pray brids with my dragonhide and rune c bow/melee

d bolts can hit 600s :)

I love when they run around trees and switch their styles even when you're not fighting back. The whole object of "praybridding" is to adapt your style to other people's prayers, yet most just try and do as many switches as they possibly can while hiding behind a ******* tree.

lol

wut I out food these n*****s with my tortoise anyways I don't bring range, I never been killed by one I'm just saying it's fabulous and they are r******d for preaching their pray bridding on an honor pure clan forum.