• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
gloves

Mith Gloves Req - Why?

14 posts in this topic

If i have the bank to spend on combat bracelets every time i die, why would I be required to have mithril gloves? the cost of bracelets is worth not having to do all of the quests and reqs for the gloves to me. Obv. you all know cb brace possesses the same stats as gloves, so i'm just not sure why gloves would be a requirement. I understand and agree with all the other reqs, but this is one i don't understand.

They are a disgrace. Questing takes 5 hours and saves you millions long term.

1. Because some trips you may die 20 times. that adds up overtime

2. BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT OTHER CLANS TO PROFIT OFF YOUR IGNORANCE.

3. Makes our image as the #1 pure clan look bad, like we accept people who aren't elite, people who bot their accs and don't give a s**t about it.

4. that 50k you save everytime you die can be used on other items such as more bolts/staff/rocktails/runes/Staff of lights.

Ok, you can wear your combat bracelet if you return in full god robes, staff of light/master wand, fury, wizard boots, mages book + claws/ags every time. If you can't afford that, you can't afford to wear combat braces. The money you save from these can be put towards the above items. Otherwise no.

It's a discipline test.

If you dont get those gloves we dont accept you.

dont be s**t, quest

combat bracelet makes you look like an idiot.

you dont get post count in this section do you?

you dont get post count in this section do you?

test

edit: no, didnt think so.

cos u gotta look good on rs and cb brace is a fashion nightmare

3. Makes our image as the #1 pure clan look bad, like we accept people who aren't elite, people who bot their accs and don't give a s**t about it.

4. that 50k you save everytime you die can be used on other items such as more bolts/staff/rocktails/runes/Staff of lights.

Ok, you can wear your combat bracelet if you return in full god robes, staff of light/master wand, fury, wizard boots, mages book + claws/ags every time. If you can't afford that, you can't afford to wear combat braces. The money you save from these can be put towards the above items. Otherwise no.

what this guy said

you get it now ?

because it looks really bad for the clan

Should really be addy gloves requirement..consider yourself lucky lol.. :/

Everything mentioned above are all brilliant points..they're noobish

On 9/07/2011 at 3:27 AM, Henry said:

k0