• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Sou

Curious Of Req's

7 posts in this topic

there are my current stats

111127174238.png

im bursting to 94 mage @ rock lobs for charms/hp lvls, will be chining 90 range, switching between the 2 to defeat boredom

i was curois if with 94 mage/90 range i would be able to join, or would i still need to get my Str to 80?

is there like a junior rank or something with a set time limit to meet higher req's?

pl0x

Once you are close to the required stats you could become an intro and attend trips while you train. 60-80 strength shouldn't take too long anyway :victory:

I see you standing next to kyle

there's a requirment posted right on the application section, why post a topic :facepalm:

Keep training bro, apply when you're closer to the reqs you can see the requirements by reading the link below.

It's really not hard to get the reqs, if you want quicker mage just do it at MM tunnels and get the summon later on when you are accepted if you want to be in MM straight away (y)

nop u must meet requirements