• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BBGC

Songs That Have A Special Meaning To You

14 posts in this topic

Played while we were putting flowers on my grandfather's casket at the cemetery during his f*****l. I absolutely lost it when I got up to the casket and had to put the flower down because it finally hit me that it was real.

My favorite song of all time because of all the emotional connections I have with it. Became "our song" with my first girlfriend and even though she was a psychotic w***e b***h in retrospect, I was the happiest I had ever been at the time.

This exact situation happened between me, my first girlfriend, and my best friend. Still never reconciled with either of them (since junior year of HS)

How bout you bros?

old good times, no worries, no stress. good chill out.

:rolleyes:

I like no love by eminem because a lot of people have betrayed me/f****d with me in the past and all of those things have shaped me into the person that I am today.

edit: Also that song by the country band sugarland who says you can't go home because it was my dad's favorite song and I always think about him when I hear it.

I always get shivers listening to this.

this goes out to kyle

The song you posted some time ago (Taking Back Sunday - Cute without the E) has been used to hit a few PRs. Thanks for that.

Smoke dat weed **** dat ***** by lil wayne

The song you posted some time ago (Taking Back Sunday - Cute without the E) has been used to hit a few PRs. Thanks for that.

Fantastic song. Still gets me pissed. No problem. FYI the song by Brand New is about the same incident as Cute Without The "e"...lead singers of each band were the best friends in high school.