• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Guest Administrator

[Official] Dota2

3061 posts in this topic

On the bright side I get 12 reports a week now :)

rip in peace fluffnstuff

saw it coming rly

liquid demon?

cant wait for obama to nuke russia so that this game becomes playable

cant wait for obama to nuke russia so that this game becomes playable

Russians actually pay attention to the pro scene and build proper items, tend to play properly. It's the miserable aussies and sea players that should never queue into US East, they have no idea what they're doing for the most part.

why would australians play on 350 ping when they can play on australian servers

why would australians play on 350 ping when they can play on australian servers

7MCUG.jpg

7MCT5.jpg

2 games in a row boys

5.4k mmr

im getting to the leaderboard guys

that feel when no qt chinese doto cosplay gf ;____;

that TA

I have an honest question.

How do you improve solo mmr when your entire team consists of people from peru who don't communicate or refuse to play properly? These people don't buy regen at the start of the game; they don't tp to help you when you're being chased for literally a whole minute; they come to your lane and try to take your farm because they keep dying in their lane.

Please help because I really do want to improve my solo mmr but it's actually impossible not to get angry or rage when I get s**t like this. I've tried queuing to CM/CD but it takes so long to find a match and sometimes you end up dealing with similar b******t.

It makes playing solo queue literally unplayable and I know for a fact that I do not should not be playing with spastics like this

How do you improve solo mmr when your entire team consists of people from peru who don't communicate or refuse to play properly? These people don't buy regen at the start of the game, they don't tp to help you when you're being chased. They come to your lane and try to take your farm.

Please help

It makes playing solo queue literally unplayable and I know for a fact that I do not should not be playing with spastics like this

maybe they're using high level strats that you can't comprehend. perhaps you're the baddie who's going in to feed and your team is just thinking 'wtf... i am not tping into that.' then they decide to come in your lane to take your farm because it's worthless if you have it.

my tip for you is to get good.

Don't worry so much about your teammates. Sucks when you get stuck with peruvians, but there's nothing you can do about that. Only factor you can control is yourself. Get better and if you play enough, your ranking will increase. If you get to the point where you're better than your teammates, you'll end up winning more than 50% of your games, and your rating will increase to the point where you're back to winning ~50% of games. If I were to drop 1k rating, I'd be able to crush most games, sure I'll get the occasional lost cause of a game, but my MMR would still increase over time because I'm winning more than 50% of my games.

K so my game finished and this is the end score:

3P1LdxX.jpg

I bought the courier and the initial set of wrads since they no one else did. Had to buy a QB to try and compete with the WK for farm

Idiots at all levels. Had a cliff jungling furion who was 4.8k a few days ago, and a carry TB who only had 40 last hits by 10 minutes when they had a solo drow level 5 10 minutes into the game offlaning. It doesn't get much better higher up.

huskar strikes again

go mid TA

i think i won 7 ranked games in a row like that. i built bkb and deso and just f****d up towers while my team was being ***-r***d.

How do you improve solo mmr when your entire team consists of people from peru who don't communicate or refuse to play properly? These people don't buy regen at the start of the game; they don't tp to help you when you're being chased for literally a whole minute; they come to your lane and try to take your farm because they keep dying in their lane.

Please help because I really do want to improve my solo mmr but it's actually impossible not to get angry or rage when I get s**t like this. I've tried queuing to CM/CD but it takes so long to find a match and sometimes you end up dealing with similar b******t.

It really doesn't get much better at "higher levels".

You still get peruvians, griefers, horrid player aka invoker snap pickers who go give fb, go 0-4 and get a 25 min midas.

All sorts of sht.