• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Furious

[ACCEPTED]Here To Destroy Entities

18 posts in this topic

yeh

p2p gear bring a god cape, besides that pwnage app. get 99 sum lol

Daily update of my poorly cropped pictures.

Did some p2p was pretty fun.

Zenith Mini

33vdzlz.png

2agtdhd.png

Frenzy Prep

dmedfp.png

s2bsr5.png

nb8ys3.png

MM Inners

10ofprq.png

11b27nb.png

Team Biig Bear won (not team D4rk aka portal clicker) - our hearts were there until the end and we triumphed (we made them surrender) over team Arch (and the baddie plant).

@Jax ty for reply babe.

Fix for Jax... If I die with a God cape I'll just return in skillcape/avas or whatever.

xbl9ih.png

Buy corrupt d scims for f2p since you're loaded. You were at a few minis and a prep earlier and you know what you are doing. I'll vote after a few events.

=__=, update for 7/712

Was cool grouping up with FOE although our pull wasn't great at all tbh. 99 def nearly matched opts is just way too much :o

But without further ado, enjoy my montage.

First to mass:

2whnu37.png

2d287xl.png

2r5gtbm.png

6qvfpz.png

34ig6bn.png

wceidk.png

Biig Bear nh (and I'm on ancients lolz)

2ltkner.png

Second fight vs NME and FI - was pretty awesome - lotta action, and great returning from both sides. No b******t we lost the fight though :o

Lost about 7 return sets, 2 cdscims, got about 3 kills in return LOL.

k0hc1t.png

Initial rush towards EOP who were just standin' around lolz.

21ci844.png

Starting fight at gap vs FI and NME (they controlled most of the fight, but we had our moments I guess :])

(... soooo many white dots)

4rtgna.png

Was completely out just hitting people with my cdscim LOL

uc6c1.png

2ps4p53.png

syqt00.png

2u7aaa0.png

2wn5mpt.png

Looking forward to tomorrow :>

P.s. I could edit this into the main app if you want... but I think it's easier for people to keep track of shyt if I just make an entirely new post.

This guy is confirmed bad at video games.

doesn't even wear boots.

This guy is confirmed bad at video games.

doesn't even wear boots.

WOW! I PAID YOU TO MEET ME IN MY ROOM AT 9:00PM SHARP. WHY YOU NO SHOW BABE?!

qsa2wn.png

P.S: Etho has made indirect contact with me = 2/10 things done on bucket list (First thing completed was being able to quote Mahatma) trololol.

P.P.S: Tenks etho :3

Hi gais

7/8/2012 update - Was a small trip, Biig Bear did a pretty swell job of leading, had a lot of action, and had a great time fighting along side people with familiar names.

Enjoy another montage.

2hztkcm.png

b7icci.png

29vbiaa.png

Soz double post =..= can't edit for some reason ZZZ.

Ere's a few more.

bim9oo.png

2l9h91z.png

xgf68h.png

6549z7.jpg

308fv5d.png

103d8o8.png

2pynw4y.png

xerl13.png

Tenks for da vote Biig Bear babe.

Here's my Asian Leah from Diablo bee tee dubs.

1z1d4l5.png

Update todai versus FI =..=

10f6td4.png

9r63xu.png

1jw42g.png

23r3faf.png

Yes I do have ... a little bit of clanning experience, here n' there of course. Was in Freelancers 1 year - Proud member. Closed because Devil Kiss X went MIA irl, and Ruins Hero, as cool of a person as he is; was a complete pushover - the clan couldn't hold up and it died. Had fun and learned a lot though.

Who were you?

Yes I do have ... a little bit of clanning experience, here n' there of course. Was in Freelancers 1 year - Proud member. Closed because Devil Kiss X went MIA irl, and Ruins Hero, as cool of a person as he is; was a complete pushover - the clan couldn't hold up and it died. Had fun and learned a lot though.

Who were you?

Unknown H3sh was my ingame name.

I also had a twin named "Unknown Hesh".

Became friends with the whole "Frozen Dynasty" crew - Omni, Fr0ze, Oger, mageofpain4, inkofdeath etc.

Who were you?

Became friends with the whole "Frozen Dynasty" crew - Omni, Fr0ze, Oger, mageofpain4, inkofdeath etc.

Well those people weren't FL but I thought i'd recognise the name but I don't. Was PK General of Freelancers until that shemale went awol and left Dan to pick up the pieces.

inb4closed

Who were you?

Well those people weren't FL but I thought i'd recognise the name but I don't. Was PK General of Freelancers until that shemale went awol and left Dan to pick up the pieces.

Mmm, ya I'm digging around my hard drive for a bunch of pics I had way back then...

But ya, I was just a normal member - I was in FL for quite awhile though, I think I was one of the first to meet Devil Kiss X when "she" started FL, met "her" at goblin village (the one north of Fally).

Also remember she made a "clan bank" - somebody put 3m on it, and it got "hacked" a week later, and she magically had enough money to alch her way to 94 magic (which back then was a pretty big deal).

I think after she came back from hiatus, she ended up going 70 def I believe.

I'm still trying to remember other people besides Ruins Hero though :/

@Reprezented ya l0lz.

Hello, I would like to become a Mayhem/Muffin Maker!

General Information

20 years of age, typical, perverted bi-pedal carbon based, human male specimen.

Please tell us something about yourself.

The hell, didn't I just answer some gen info. stuffz. U__U? I guess this could be a little more personal then?:

I'm yellow irl, super, duper avid gamer.

Exposed to RTS/ARTS games at a fairly young age, was competitive in the Dota1/HoN scene.

Played North American ladder on WC3 won a handful of 2v2 and 1v1 tournaments (Yes I played Human).

Played multiple MMORPGs was always a huge PvMer; raided multiple tiers in WoW, and was server first for... a handful of stuff. Only a Glad on WoW for 2 seasons, Rival n' shyt on the rest - (Rift, Aion, SW:TOR, Dragonica, Pristontale) - You name it, I've probably tried/played it.

Guess some things... I do irl?... err, I ran track, was an all state Discuss thrower in High School if that counts for jack, still throw sometimes, still do some light cardio, some calsthetics a bit here. Major in Kinesiology, minor in Piano, etc, boring Asian grades, blah, blah, boring shetyouprobablywon'tregardorread.

Oh, and I'm a huge, huge, and I mean GINORMICTICULARGANTIC fan of anime/manga/2d girls.

Gratz if you actually read this much, you probably have too much time on your hands atm like I do.

What is your current Display Name?

April

What are your current stats? The picture must show the entire RS screen.

2qc41lt.png

What is your combat level in the wilderness (e.g. 74+9)?

97 + 12 - 109 in p2p

Link us to your Adventurer's Log.

>...> What if I was too much of a jew to not bother with membership *sigh*

http://services.rune...earchName=April

In order to be accepted your Adventurer's Log has to be public. If your Adventurer's Log isn't set to public you won't be accepted. Do you understand this?

Sure, why the hell not.... Guess I could post a picture

3463i34.png

Do you have any plans on raising your current stats? If so, how would you raise them.

I have almost absolutely zero intentions of actually grinding away on RS; I think my stats are solid enough to make an impact in whatever server we fight on. If I NEED TO, I will grind (summoning, dung, or whatever). If any new updates or whatever come out that requires a grind/effort to do that dramatically helps the clan - I will not hesitate to do it.

Do you have any other interests online (such as coding/graphics/editing)?

Graphics for sure -C4d, sloppy rendering, never dabbled in coding or editing videos though.

Where did you find out about MM (eg. MMTube, Pk Videos, In-game)?

Well you see, I used to kill and be killed by those faggots back in 2005 with pink skirts and pink hats - did some casual stalking, came by the name of Makers of Mayhem.

Do you know any MM Members? If so, list WHO and for HOW LONG:

• Digsy is a kilt wearer irl, and works at a meat shop - Known this idiot for like... 3 years or so? Going on 4 sadly *sigh*
  • Zany has broad shoulders tbh (in his dreams)
  • Parm is a plant apparently.
  • Semtex has the same name as me irl. (Ugh gross)
  • Sleepy likes to stand in fire in Diablo 3.
  • q***r- I mean Ph33r S4nta - my god, I've been associated with this bloke for too long.
  • 13th says he looks like Chris Hemsworth irl, and offered to sign my rice paddy hat. Claims he has a deep passion for Lingonberries.
  • Etho carries me on Dota2 with his invoker. He takes ninja lessons from me though.
  • Runekas is a feeder with Ursa, but I still kinda like him.
  • Speshls dodges me at Starcraft.
  • d4rk, i would probably wreck him at poker.... Chinese poker that is.

Oh, and I have zero personal relationship with Mahatma, but once upon a time I blessed his grave. Like a true knight of Narnia, rescuing the lost 17 trained def damsel in distress.

55s8ro.jpg

^That has, so, gotta count for something.

I could probably say a lot more about these individuals. Probably missing some more on the list but owell. Looking forward to meeting more fellow Runescapers ^__^;

Where are you from and what is your time zone? If you are uncertain of your time zone you can check it HERE.

I am from New York City, yes... New York, New York, Manhattan etc. Eastern Timezone, (GMT -5?)

At what time are trips for you, personally? You can check the trip times here.

Friday:

11PM GMT

6PM EST

10AM AUSSIE (Sunday)

12PM NZ (Sunday)

Saturday:

9PM GMT

4PM EST

8AM AUSSIE (Sunday)

10AM NZ (Sunday)

Sunday:

9PM GMT

4PM EST

8AM AUSSIE (Monday)

10AM NZ (Monday)

Show us a picture of the pure quests you have completed (e.g. Desert Treasure, Monkey Madness, Adamant Gloves, etc.).
    Feel free to look at teh alog if anything is missing - Or just notify me and I'll swap it up asap.

34q4tib.png

2lclc2u.png

Clan Information

Not much to say, I'm a good +1. I have no intentions on ever taking the burden of a rank. I can tank, pile, spam, and carry my own weight, regardless of circumstances. If I'm granted the privilege of joining the mighty Makers of Mayhem - I can and will 110%, play whatever role that I need to play.

~This is all something more like... A combination of personality (a serious, and competitive will to work hard), and what I've learned to do from my past clans.

~I have never, ever joined a "big" clan so to speak. I have a ... hunch that things won't be so much the same as they are now. So even if my time is here is short or even if the clan for a finite amount of time. I will make the best of whatever I get.

IRC is a REQUIREMENT to join. Please provide a picture of you on Swiftkit IRC or mIRC (To download Swiftkit click HERE ) in the #Mayhem-Makers channel. Also give us your IRC Nickname(s).

2ljnxvm.png

IRC nick would be: Furious

Teamspeak is a REQUIREMENT to join. Please provide a picture of you on TeamSpeak 3. ( To download TS3 click HERE ):

29da7he.png

Do you have any clanning experience? If so, in which clans have you been before also explain why you left them.

• Yes I do have ... a little bit of clanning experience, here n' there of course. Was in Freelancers 1 year - Proud member. Closed because Devil Kiss X went MIA irl, and Ruins Hero, as cool of a person as he is; was a complete pushover - the clan couldn't hold up and it died. Had fun and learned a lot though.
    • Chaotic 1 year - Proud member, I believe leadership had better stuff to do, and moved on. Clan closed. T__T
    • The Hatred 1 year - Proud member once again, leadership hated RS like all of us actually do. Did quite okay, ended up closing too. :<

We, as a clan, have a lot of different events. These events take place in both safe clan wars and the wilderness.

What gear and inventory would you take to the wilderness events? Post pictures. Click HEREfor Suggested Gear Setups.

F2P:

I have explorers ring, I'd probably fight with it initially, then return with the devotion rings afterwards... I'll take another picture with the ex ring equipped if it bothers you in particular.

sv4eoo.png

P2P:

dmdxqg.png

Aaannnd Yaky the Yikity Yak.

259wxzl.png

What gear and inventory would you take to a safe clan wars event? Post pictures.

F2P:

i'm assuming this is all "one def" rules only. With... dung on >:3

14io5y0.png

P2P:

10h5atw.png

Returning is essential to clanning. Show us a picture of your returning sets.

Free to play... Kinda lackluster, but hey, if I need more stuffz i'll buy it np.

2zofd76.png

hwx068.png

Pay to play... banks in a shet ton of trauma right now because of the upcoming bot nuke/rising in armors etc. So please wait ~1 day for me to set up my p2p tab - I assure you folks that it's probably... more than enough to last me - unless I'm horribad of course.

Our clan trips last for hours and it is REQUIRED that you return, do you promise to return no matter what?

The hell would I buy return sets for then? Pixels are for using mang.

Returning is essential to clanning. Do you know what the fastest way to return to deep wilderness (level 35+) in F2P is?

Depends where... I guess... GDZ/Maze I would probably switch to a p2p world and use the ancient magic tele, there's always using the dung ring and running down from there... But I guess the universal answer would probably the stupid waka canoe. (Should be a freaking bamboo canoe gosh gif some of mah peepo sum credit jeeze)

Attending events is a requirement to get accepted, post pictures of events that you've attended AFTER YOU'VE APPED. Make sure there's a date on the screenshot so we can determine when it was. (If you need to know the times of the pk trips click HERE ):

I'll edit in pics asap. Most of the edits are posted below - I have a pretty good idea when events happen. I pretty much idle on TS. Can just poke me or summat.

This is a pking clan, post pictures of decent kills

Gosh, I hate solo Pk'ing as a "pure" - Sure back in classic it was fun. But now it's full of faggots who pj, tele, and rush for 100k worth of gear. Sec... digging through loads of garbage on my computer.

Forum activity is very important and you are REQUIRED to check the forums at least once a week. If you fail to check the forum within 2 weeks you will be kicked, do you understand this?

I guess this would be a valid question to ask somebody who.... Never mind was going to make a mean joke. Ya, forums are the least of the problem.

The Mayhem Makers have a set of rules which you'll have to abide with. If you don't you will be kicked. Have you read our rules?

I think... I have a somewhat decent enough of a grasp on the English language to say that:I actually read the rules! (See I even underlined that n' stuff)

Please do not hesitate to bombard me with a load of criticism/questions - Still need to obviously update with event pictures and whatnot. If you find the informal tone within the text... arrogant or disrespectful please let me know I can change it up. It's really all in friendly meaning.

Thanks for reading if you actually did :>

Diu lee ma.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0