• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B R A V 3 S

After 10,000 Years I Am Finally Done

63 posts in this topic

Was gonna post it in media section but it's so dead. So in a few hours can a mod please move it to media. Thanks!

but ya, this is a piece I've been chipping away at for a while. It's called 'Brain Storm' and it's supposed to be a nuclear bomb/face. What do you guys think, good or bad. O ya that's me standing by it, im 6'3" but look like a dwarf lol. But it gives you a sense of the scale. This is the biggest thing I've painted. Love painting on walls.

Wish there wasn't a painting of a **** to the right of it... ha

I miss being in MM :(

zzzzaa.png

Illegal graffiti

Illegal graffiti

I live under a bridge. It's my land!

Looks pretty sweet. This is the type of graffiti I like to see.

Awesome job.

Should draw something over the graffiti on the right though.

Looks pretty sweet. This is the type of graffiti I like to see.

thanks. I appreciate it. If I paint outdoors it's important that people like it. Don't wanna put up something that people don't wanna see. So thanks again for liking it. I try to pick low key spots too, would never put graf on someone's property or anything like that.

looks awesome :D how'd u paint that high tho? :o

Awesome job.

Should draw something over the graffiti on the right though.

was thinking of it, but I try not to go over people's stuff no matter how weak it is. Cuz that guy might come back and ruin mine. It will eventually get ruined, but I want to preserve it for as long as it can.

had to use a ladder to get up there, and thanks btw

Impressive. I remember your other work.

Looks great.

very talented. nicely done.

Also, do you have any tips for drawing? I've always wanted to draw, but I've never been very good.

Dope

had to use a ladder to get up there, and thanks btw

you should post pics of your past work/work you do in the future :D

Also, do you have any tips for drawing? I've always wanted to draw, but I've never been very good.

it might help to draw cartoons at first. When I was younger I would draw pokemon and that helped improve spacial awareness. When you are drawing, try to look for the light and dark area's and map them out. One major but common mistake a lot of people make when drawing is that they start outlining first, and then filling in the middle. For example, when some people try to draw a face they start by doing the jaw line and hair and everything, then work on the face.. but if you get the outline wrong, everything has to be either compressed or expanded to fit the initial outline. So start from the inside of the face (like the nose or eye) and work towards the jaw line and hair last.

Also you can use your ruler or a straight edge to check key proportions. Such as the angle between the outside edge of the nose to the outside edge of the eye. And the outside edge of the nose to the inside edge of the eye. You can repeat this with other key features such as the mouth. it helps to take a ruler and draw these lines on your reference photo so you can see the angles between the eyes, nose and mouth.

and thanks to everyone else for the comments

That looks awesome

looks sweet

it might help to draw cartoons at first. When I was younger I would draw pokemon and that helped improve spacial awareness. When you are drawing, try to look for the light and dark area's and map them out. One major but common mistake a lot of people make when drawing is that they start outlining first, and then filling in the middle. For example, when some people try to draw a face they start by doing the jaw line and hair and everything, then work on the face.. but if you get the outline wrong, everything has to be either compressed or expanded to fit the initial outline. So start from the inside of the face (like the nose or eye) and work towards the jaw line and hair last.

Also you can use your ruler or a straight edge to check key proportions. Such as the angle between the outside edge of the nose to the outside edge of the eye. And the outside edge of the nose to the inside edge of the eye. You can repeat this with other key features such as the mouth. it helps to take a ruler and draw these lines on your reference photo so you can see the angles between the eyes, nose and mouth.

and thanks to everyone else for the comments

Thanks man, helps out a lot. I made that mistake of drawing the outline first, so thanks :). Keep us updated on your work.

Looks super sick

I've had your unfinished one as the background for my iPhone for 2 months on the 8th. I am so glad you finished, it turned out amazing.

I've had your unfinished one as the background for my iPhone for 2 months on the 8th. I am so glad you finished, it turned out amazing.

I love hearing things like that, and comments like that also motivate me to do more. Thanks and glad you liked it! My sister was looking on her facebook and someone on her friends list took a pic beside the unfinished one, and they put it on their profile picture. So it's nice to know that people appreciate the work.

Wow dude seriously impressive as hell. Good for you.

Brav3s always delivers.

I love hearing things like that, and comments like that also motivate me to do more. Thanks and glad you liked it! My sister was looking on her facebook and someone on her friends list took a pic beside the unfinished one, and they put it on their profile picture. So it's nice to know that people appreciate the work.

I'm not a fan of graffiti; I usually hate it, it's mostly people repping their "crews" and defacing others property. I really like what you did. To me, I don't classify what you did as graffiti, I see it as art. You have talent.

That is a beautiful p***s, you are very talented.