• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Man

Only In America

225 posts in this topic

http://www.nytimes.c...nings.html?_r=0

Bush and Cheney knew about the impending attacks. Blind patriotism that you all indulge in is anti-American and is against what the founding fathers wanted us to do.

Bunch of cancer nationalistic patriotism that shuts off your brain from the reality of how foreign companies influence foreign policy and use a mixture of religion and patriotism to get a free check.

If the founding fathers were here right now, they'd be disappointed.

Of course they would. Who wouldn't be, if they'd see that their lives' most astonishing accomplishment has been turned to s**t by idiots?

America today, is a shithole, and I'm damn glad I'm not part of it.

Troll or an idiot, it's hard to tell. Have fun being in debt for years when you end up being injured. It must suck to have to pay for your education as well.

Have fun paying all your taxes to support the lazy, the welfare recipients, and the leech immigrants. Have fun being confined to an eternal state of mediocrity because your country taxes business out of existence.

**** americans

ohamericasofuckamericab.jpg

so true

Troll or an idiot, it's hard to tell. Have fun being in debt for years when you end up being injured. It must suck to have to pay for your education as well.

Have fun paying all your taxes to support the lazy, the welfare recipients, and the leech immigrants. Have fun being confined to an eternal state of mediocrity because your country taxes business out of existence.

Our economy is way better than yours, and i don't mind paying extra taxes knowing that my life won't be ruined if i get severely injured in some kind of way.

All you underlings need to understand that America is the pinnacle of greatness in the world, the nucular destruction of every other nation would not be a tragedy as long as this blessed ground remains in tact.

VOTE ROMNEY 2012!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA

America owns ok

Our economy is way better than yours, and i don't mind paying extra taxes knowing that my life won't be ruined if i get severely injured in some kind of way.

We dominate the world economy and you are just a pitiful little speck in comparison. Not to mention you leech off the good graces of America. We fight your wars for you, creat freedom for you, and help you with our economic power.

Besides, your meaningless overtaxed existence hardly qualifies as life.

America produces some fine idiots.

We dominate the world economy and you are just a pitiful little speck in comparison. Not to mention you leech off the good graces of America. We fight your wars for you, creat freedom for you, and help you with our economic power.

your economy is actually quite shitty. And you fight wars for us? What you do in the middle east doesn't affect us

your economy is actually quite shitty. And you fight wars for us? What you do in the middle east doesn't affect us

Our existence allows you to exist. But hey, if you don't want to be grateful for our help then don't be. We're better than your brand of petty hate.

funny thing us that your ancestors were europeans

And their ancestors were Africans.

Evolution happens. Point?

lol this is kind of corny

And their ancestors were Africans.

Evolution happens. Point?

point is tht my uncle is ur dad <3 =3

Canadian dollar is worth more than your s**t American dollar atm. Ggwp.

Canada!

Canadian dollar is worth more than your s**t American dollar atm. Ggwp.

Canada!

r[]fl proxy france getting uppity in an america thread

MMerica

You're extremely ignorant of the world around you.

R[]fl, a math fanatic talking about being ignorant of the world?

Irony at its finest.

first class troll, 10/10, i bow down to you steveman

AND IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN WHERE I ATLEAST KNOW IM FREE

true words brother

Irony at its finest.

What's ironic is that everything you're using now was developed from mathematics.

Irony at its finest.

What's ironic is that everything you're using now was developed from mathematics.

Perhaps you misunderstood me.

But hey, retreat into your own little world. Your ego is safer there.

Me, I prefer truth. But hey, to each his own.

Irony at its finest.

Perhaps you misunderstood me.

But hey, retreat into your own little world. Your ego is safer there.

Me, I prefer truth. But hey, to each his own.

Yeah you prefer truth, yet you won't even tell me what you supposedly meant, if you meant anything at all, by your comment.

I guess hating mathematics would make someone feel as though actual logic and reasoning (you know, the basis grounding mathematics) were somehow less true than emotional, knee-jerk reactionary posts, but that doesn't mean it is less true.