• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Man

Only In America

226 posts in this topic

You're extremely ignorant of the world around you.

R[]fl, a math fanatic talking about being ignorant of the world?

Irony at its finest.

What's ironic is that everything you're using now was developed from mathematics.

Perhaps you misunderstood me.

But hey, retreat into your own little world. Your ego is safer there.

Me, I prefer truth. But hey, to each his own.

Yeah you prefer truth, yet you won't even tell me what you supposedly meant, if you meant anything at all, by your comment.

I guess hating mathematics would make someone feel as though actual logic and reasoning (you know, the basis grounding mathematics) were somehow less true than emotional, knee-jerk reactionary posts, but that doesn't mean it is less true.

awww s**t

Irony at its finest.

What's ironic is that everything you're using now was developed from mathematics.

Yeah you prefer truth, yet you won't even tell me what you supposedly meant, if you meant anything at all, by your comment.

I guess hating mathematics would make someone feel as though actual logic and reasoning (you know, the basis grounding mathematics) were somehow less true than emotional, knee-jerk reactionary posts, but that doesn't mean it is less true.

Strawmen, my good sir. Who mentioned mathematics?

Irony at its finest.

Strawmen, my good sir. Who mentioned mathematics?

I suppose calling me a math fanatic in order to somehow discredit what I said (which is an ad hominem, by the way) had nothing to do with bringing up mathematics?

Everyone wants to be like America they just show it in the form of hate. It's ok, I understand how you 4ners feel.

Short of that, they'd settle for kings and wars and tyranny like the good old days. Europeans are barbarians at heart.

overflow, youre getting trolled out of your clothes

Short of that, they'd settle for kings and wars and tyranny like the good old days. Europeans are barbarians at heart.

I'd love me some good ol' monarchy every now and then! Maybe a rebellion or two while we're at it?

overflow, youre getting trolled out of your clothes

I was having fun, I wanted him to reply again. :( I was waiting for a link to the new episode of Dexter to show up, and this was a nice way to pass the time.

I'd love me some good ol' monarchy every now and then! Maybe a rebellion or two while we're at it?

Sad thing is, it's pretty much true. For you Europeans, freedom is an alliance of convenience. Only in America is freedom a virtue.

If we weren't around and at the top of the world, you wouldn't give a rat's a**s about freedom.

Troll or an idiot, it's hard to tell. Have fun being in debt for years when you end up being injured. It must suck to have to pay for your education as well.

Have fun paying all your taxes to support the lazy, the welfare recipients, and the leech immigrants. Have fun being confined to an eternal state of mediocrity because your country taxes business out of existence.

We pay 30% tax to support those same lazy people in America but we don't get free health care, school and board paid for when we are in college, etc. Whilst people in Sweden do. So your point is?

Troll or an idiot, it's hard to tell. Have fun being in debt for years when you end up being injured. It must suck to have to pay for your education as well.

Have fun paying all your taxes to support the lazy, the welfare recipients, and the leech immigrants. Have fun being confined to an eternal state of mediocrity because your country taxes business out of existence.

We pay 30% tax to support those same lazy people in America but we don't get free health care, school and board paid for when we are in college, etc. Whilst people in Sweden do. So your point is?

They pay significantly more than 30% and are confined to mediocrity for their entire existence.

Glad to be here in the land of the free, where your existence is not fully dependent upon government. You should be too.

Mitt-Romney-241055-4-402.jpg

This bump is to help America become even greater. Let's get this man into office.

funny topic 10/10

Canadian dollar is worth more than your s**t American dollar atm. Ggwp.

Canada!

Nafta ur dollar is based on ours lol

Lol at the phaggots from tiny European countries that couldn't matter less talking s**t on America.

Sorry you're forced to live in a shithole people couldn't care less about for your entire lives.

Everyone's gotta hate on the top dog. Truth is Americans couldn't give a **** about any of you, yet the rest of the world is obsessed with us.

One step closer to a better tomorrow. Today was clearly a win for America.

america we da best

10/10 bisu would be proud

Here's to the removal of the Muslim Commie Dropout Obama!

Let's all cheer for the greatest country in the world: America.

I just realized what your avatar reminds me of. I know its Brainiac from Superman, but I keep thinking Jinzo from Yu-Gi-Oh.

20070422133643!JinzoPSV-EN-ScR.jpg

ah jinzo I used him well.

A little something to inspire the American in all of us.

Let's work together to elect a leader to bring us back on track!

american-eagle-flag-head-31000.jpg

A little something to inspire the American in all of us.

Let's work together to elect a leader to bring us back on track!

american-eagle-flag-head-31000.jpg

I'm game, let me know when you find one.