• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guy

A Fuckin Feel Topic

24 posts in this topic

Setting is last night, at a party for only seniors graduating high school.

Trying to pick my balls up the whole night and tell this girl how I feel.

Finally get perfect chance.

Basically stop her while she's alone and going to leave soon and say, "I've had a huge crush on your for like 5 years."

Her response: "My boyfriend is right over there."

Same stable boyfriend throughout the entirety of high school.

Suddenly feel my heart just practically drop out of my chest.

Try to play it off saying that it's ok but start tanking pretty badly.

Just turn around and sort of walk away to where I'm about to sleep for the night.

Story of my life, agree there are plenty of fish in the sea but this was one of two girls who I've ever been actually really attracted to. Other lives too far away to try anything.

Story of my life, first time I ever say anything like this or try to do anything to do with love get shot down.

Story of my life, friend tells me the next day that she said to him I'm a nice guy, blah blah, just don't feel that way about him.

Feeling like mad shit right now.

Yes I'll see her again probably because we're going to the same college next year but I also have to make it through doing exams with her in a class of like 15 kids, awkward as hell.

No it's not oneitis, it's just that she is one of two girls in my life I've ever felt a really strong attraction to.

Feeling down bros.

Inb4 beta as fuck.

Inb4 forever alone.

Inb4 stop being a faggot.

Inb4 anything else you can think of to shoot me down any lower than I am right now.

[/feelthread]

not gonna read how does that feel ******

cute

Bless, you've liked her for 5 years and didn't even know she had a boyfriend?

I did know she had one but thought she'd broken up with him awhile ago because he doesn't go to school anymore and I hadn't heard her talking about him at all or seen her with him.

I did know she had one but thought she'd broken up with him awhile ago because he doesn't go to school anymore and I hadn't heard her talking about him at all or seen her with him.

Ah well time heals all move onto the next one

love you man

I'll go easy since you've graduated and I've been a c**t to you a lot so maybe you're due some help; consider it an early christmas present.

1. Well first of all it is oneitis, it is your own fault, I mean 5 years and not doing anything, let alone liking someone for 5 years straight I mean cmon man there surely are plenty of babes at your school.

2. She has a boyfriend, you just don't do that kinda s**t, what was gona happen? she was going to say omg me too, pash you right there with her boyfriend in the same room? That kinda s**t doesn't happen, you're lucky she's a nice girl, I know a lot of people who would have torn your heart out and pissed on it.

3. Again, I'm trying to be nice, but honestly you're not an attractive dude. Things can be done about that, but for now that's how it is. I've found quite often, guys in your 'situation' don't fully realise this and go for bigger game. Start slow, get your confidence up, hell, I consider myself decent looking and I've f****d some disgusting aids infested mingers, just have to work your way up.

4. Get confidence back, enjoy uni, get with uni s***s and think about a relationship when you get there. Its not all its cracked up to be, after nearly 9 months half the time I contemplate roping myself, getting dragged into tons of b******t plays and musicals and spending so much money. Just be happy to be single.

=/

dw narr m8 do burgers ftw

Hey bro life goes on.

Chances are you'll meet someone better than her eventually

:(

hi

I am feeling as down as you right now...

I will also make a topic, just to make myself feel a little bit better.

Good luck with everything and I know how you feel man. There have been several girls in my life I`ve liked for years, without them knowing or giving a damn. Pretty much every cute/beautiful girl has a boyfriend already, or just doesn`t like you...

r**e her

Don't mean to be rude! But your in high school... get over it. You got your whole life ahead of you cheer up my man you'll find the right one eventually

Better luck next time bro

should've s**t on her chest

s***s love that

She's making a mistake.

nobody makes hamburgers as good as my nz boy scumtroll, NOBODY!

For srs, I've been here and done this. The feelings go away eventually and you just think **** her.

I'm sorry i don't know that feel.

See, that's why if you were smart like me, you just wouldn't talk to girls to avoid butthurt.

See, that's why if you were smart like me, you just wouldn't talk to girls to avoid butthurt.

lmfao great plan

do you even feel?