• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Runescape's Reputation Compared To Others

45 posts in this topic

All my friends know, it's just a game nigs.

I didn't tell anyone that I still played until a few weeks ago when Mists of Pandaria came out and my friend had me sit there and watch him fly around for 3 hours and started talking about how he used to scape and so I told him that I play.

All my friends know, it's just a game nigs.

It's a way of life man.

I'd be more embarrassed to say I play league (If I played it over Dota) than I would be to say I scape.

No 1 knows i scape. LoL on the other hand, i see kids who weren't the biggest losers posting s**t about it lol.

I used to hide it, then I met this girl that I rather liked. I told her about runescape. I thought it was a huge deal and a massive leap of trust, this would make or break us. She was just like oh, ok. Never heard of the game.

i don't hide it anymore, i think i feel like i used to hide it alot because i was just establishing friendships and all that high school stuff but now i graduated college and my friends are my friends and they aren't going to think different of me because i play a game. Also i make my girlfriend do farm runs for me now. E-gaming is growing and getting older i've realised you need to embrace the fact you are enjoying something because one day you'll have a full time job and start wishing you had more free times to do what you enjoy.

A few friends in highschool knew since they played but theyre all perm banned for botting and I dont play anymore. Honestly though it's not something I announce on the fly but I did find it harder to admit I played RS than say WoW or even Neopets.

Not a big enough part of my life to come into any context of my day to day living.

i'd be more embarrased of wow since every1 knows what that is lol.

It's also more accepted as a real MMO though. I've played both extensively and I along with most others who have done the same would say they played WoW over RS any day.

wouldnt bring it up randomly but if someone asked me if i played id say yes

i am a closet-scaper

It's also more accepted as a real MMO though. I've played both extensively and I along with most others who have done the same would say they played WoW over RS any day.

i know but rs and wow both represent the same thing. the difference is 100% of people know what wow is, and the only people who know of rs are those who used to play hardcore and those who tried it for 1minute which isn't a whole lot of people

i dont tell my friends i play video games at all

video games r for losers

long hair don't care...anymore

yea cause most people that play other mmo's had played runescape atleast once when they were young. I played it in like 4th grade but never stopped like everyone else lol

Everyone knew I played if I wasn't hammered I was on da scape!

my college dorm mates knew i used to play hardcore and d**ked about on it from time to time. They gave me s**t here and there for it but its no big deal. If you are doing something you are ashamed of then you shouldn't be doing it.

i am a closet-scaper

same

i don't know why people look at playing this game weird but **** it! lol