• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucifaux

Eoc Is ******* Good Man

41 posts in this topic

my 2 cents

THE ONLY DIRECTION IT CAN CHANGE IS POSITIVELY

WHEN EOC COMES OUT THE RETARDS WILL REMAIN.

PKING WILL BECOME MORE VIABLE AS THE GAME DEMOGRAPHICS SHIFT: SKILLER/PVM FAGS FROM THE POST-DECEMBER 07 GENERATION TURNS INTO THE POST-EOC GENERATION

EVEN IF 1 DEFENCE DIES THERE WILL BE NEW OPTIMISED PKING BUILDS

DANGEROUS PVP WILL REMAIN.

everybody said runescape died on december 07. it didnt - it only created a generation of players who can't pk.

eoc is ******* good man i can't wait to destroy players who develop moderately good combat skills through pvm.

maybe man

so you think an 07 pker would beat the idiots that pk today?

that's not true, runescape is a competative game so pking has progressed and people have gotten better. nostalgic bitching aside a lot of people back then couldnt do a dds switch..

I appreciate your optimism and enthusiastic spirit, but all is lost my friend.

no thanks

no

It's not necessarily about it being good or bad. Post-EOC Runescape isn't anything like the game that captivated us when we were younger. The amount of change the game has gone through to this point is already more than enough to justify quitting because rs simply isn't what it used to be, for better or worse. We'll see though, if MM stays then I will stay for sure. If not, I'll try it for myself before calling it quits.

quit this game already you, its not rs anymore

its pretty s**t

maybe for the game as a whole but people have a hard time changing to new things including games they loved to play when they were younger

lol

nty

no thanks jeff

I'm looking forward to feasting on patch day

whatever happens to mm determins what happens to me

I'm looking forward to feasting on patch day

no we move on with our lives

people want to quit.

Honestly i think the game is gonna die. =[

people want to quit.

Hit the nail on the head.

Its tue. a decent percent have just been putting it off for a real closure. I think alot of people saying they are quiting when it comes out will end up trying it for longer than intended. But 3-5 months down the line I dont see many people continueing.

ITT: People saying they're gonna quit but will continue playing, imo.

I give RS 6 months before there's a major decline in players (outside of the initial drop from people quitting). But Idunno, they've made it this far lol

Jagex already made a huge mistake already by removing the wilderness.

RWT wasn't the problem - the lack of new blood was. Not only did they completely failed to draw in a new generation - they failed on every whim and level to communicate with the player base. Clans, fan sites, etc and all the like are suffering/suffered because Jagex is such a shitty/unprofessional company stupid s**t like: taking highscores off F2p (honestly did anybody else go: WHAT THE FUCK?! after this s**t happened?) - it's no wonder Gower sold off RS when he could.

They pulled cheesy moves, wasted MASSIVE amounts of dev time (fish flingers aka dead content after 2 days, QBD dead content after 2 weeks, sof, crucible aka dead content after 1 week, smithing place in fally, clan citadel aka big flop, soloshit's store of fail, Jagex Account Guardian [who the fuck uses this?]). When they SHOULD be focusing on:

1. First and foremost - optimizing the servers. - a lot of people don't understand how this works; but unlimited $$$ is not = to unlimited technology; therefore throwing money at the servers isn't going to increase functionality. HOWEVER, the SAME s**t, and the SAME lag occurs EVERY weekend without fail. Not only in the wilderness, but at the GE - slayer tower, frost dung, etc. You would think that after about FOUR FUCKING YEARS they would attempt to alleviate the terrible lag. Nope. Fixing delay is overrated. The lag is miserable.

2. Balancing pvp - Do they even internally test this s**t? Honestly? It feels to me like they just spew out s**t that sounds good to them. (Oh, yea! let's just make a shield that absorbs a static 30% of incoming damage!!! Yea!!!). AGS, chaotic mauls... STORM OF ARMADYL... Seriously? Let me just rapid 45's aka half your hp every 1.5 game tick (as fast as a whip/rapier).

3. Adjusting to the clanning community - even if the population is SMALL. It's by FAR the most vocal population of the game - and regardless or not if 80% of RS is not into clanning. The 20% makes your game look good/bad. They still fail to adjust clan wars (which is extremely popular).

Yea, people want to quit.

I know I'm saying all this s**t - yet I'm still here. But just take my word for it... given that I got older; gained a different perspectives, developed new tolerance, etc. I grew up on RS. I've been playing for YEARS AND YEARS ever since RSC, and I truly hate what this game has become.

I tried EOC - really gave the beta some time (8 hours of intensive testing) which involves proc time, move delay, etc. It's just s**t, It's awful. It may be subjective - but it's literally a different game. I could play 12904903898 other MMO's with the same stream lined "adrenaline/mana" system with an action bar that takes up 45% of your screen. They're also trying to adapt the "holy trinity" system which, God knows how the flying fuck that's gunna work out.

Oh, and don't even get me started about the current jagex servers. The 5 second delay made me want to just straight up log out during trips/events cause' I just can't be bothered.

I don't see myself playing this game much longer. People are tired - the whole pure community is s**t - game isn't even worth playing, etc.

^ agreed they focus on s**t updates that nobody cares about and it turns to dead content within a week or two, they need to work on the servers and pvp and everything people actually want the game would still be going strong