• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manson 2.0

Quest Almost Complete

132 posts in this topic

So you gave a meth addict your address? End well, this will not.

Again I doubt she'll ever come. I made so much effort with her when she was around to find us a place to sleep or whatever and she'd almost always get all lazy and decide to stop going there when we were halfway. Mostly likely it'd just be way easier for her to find someone else as desperate as me.

manson seriously. you are the best troll in the world.

there is no way someone like you can exist. its too pathetic. they would have killed themselves long ago.

lmfao

mylord

I wrote a long thing but then I accidently hit backspace and it's all gone.

tl;dr

- Make friends

- Friends = meet girls

- Lose virginity that way > to meth addicted p********e

Come on Manson! You lose it, then what? You never see her again. Wait another 5 years till something like this happens again? Stop this s**t. Go out there and make friends. I don't care how to. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

You're above average looking so that's not an issue. You seem like a half-decent person (kinda) so your personality can't be that bad. What is your problem?

Your pathetic misadventures used to be amusing.

Now, they simply inspire pity.

god ******* dammit just find the closest ******* v****a near u and **** the **** out of it already jesus christ s0n or even go **** a dog in the *** BOOM QUEST COMPLETE

god ******* dammit just find the closest ******* v****a near u and **** the **** out of it already jesus christ s0n or even go **** a dog in the *** BOOM QUEST COMPLETE

I wrote a long thing but then I accidently hit backspace and it's all gone.

tl;dr

- Make friends

- Friends = meet girls

- Lose virginity that way > to meth addicted p********e

Come on Manson! You lose it, then what? You never see her again. Wait another 5 years till something like this happens again? Stop this s**t. Go out there and make friends. I don't care how to. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

You're above average looking so that's not an issue. You seem like a half-decent person (kinda) so your personality can't be that bad. What is your problem?

I'm well aware of what I need to do but I just have a hard time finding a place to start. The more I think about it the more I realize how toxic this woman probably is to me and, after really thinking about it I'm probably really bad for her too lol. Maybe this is just a lesson to me about how I really need to get my s**t together or I'll probably end up losing it to someone even worse than her behind a dumpster.

Many, many years ago, little old lightwip predicted that the only way you would lose your virginity is if you found a p********e.

As always, I was right.

10/10

No pity necessary, my pathetic misadventures are rather enjoyable, and I'm glad I have an interesting life.

Man I would tell you to **** anything but don't do it because comdons don't count and you can't **** her with one.

I know a little s**t who would **** with you if I asked her.

Just try to make friends and go out and you will find a little s**t like that. Just do it or talk to an ugly girl on facebook. Or even fat. Cmon just do it.

so you wanna **** a hiv positive p********e

man your life is s**t

But when you lose your virginity to a girl that your friend knows you'll realise you have friends and a girl that likes you (let's say girlfriend).

In this scenario you have sex and never see her. You realise you have nothing else. You lost your virginity, so you don't even have that.

Having a virginity puts a toll on me too. Not that I give a **** what others think of me (obviously), but it does get old when I get like 2 virg jokes per day from each male person I'm around, and not being able to participate in or even relate to such common conversation matter. s**t gets really old really fast. Also the time we spent together wasn't completely about me wanting to get laid lol, I was really trying to help her. But it feels like I care about her way more than she does so no matter how hard I try I can't help her.

The way you put it I agree. I hope she doesn't come back and if she does I'll try to explain to her that she needs to find someone with a home + money.

Dennis Rodman lost his virginity to a p********e and said it was awful.

You hang around the wrong kind of people if you get virginity jokes from them. Seriously.

Also, think of it this way: When you're going to be better off in the future, you'll always look back in disgust about the time you lost your virginity to an old methwhore. You'll never get over it.

And there will be better times, trust me.

You can't help anyone who doesn't want help, especially not a junkie. It was not a good thing in my opinion to give her your address, since you never know of these people for real. Don't be surprised if you've been robbed some time you stumble home.

can you go clubs and s**t? or any sort of social gathering

can you go clubs and s**t

This. Alcohol is the best thing.

I've not actually picked a girl up at a club yet, but it looks 10x easier then hitting on random girls in the street.

And seriously Manson, if you're thinking of ******* a h****n addict.. Come on, you need to re-evaluate your life.

I've not actually picked a girl up at a club yet, but it looks 10x easier then hitting on random girls in the street.

And seriously Manson, if you're thinking of ******* a h****n addict.. Come on, you need to re-evaluate your life.

Gn04H.gif

I can't enter any kind of bar, age requirement is 21. It's really damn hard to find any kind of "social gathering" if you don't already know a lot of people. I think I'll figure it out eventually but it's really hard without a place to start.

Gn04H.gif

Just cause i've not done it personally doesn't mean it doesn't hold true. I'm trying ok? :(

I have friends who are virgins and I've never thought about it till just now...

How is it a toll in any way?

Just try find people, like-minded people. It's not easy but it's not impossible. Make it happen!!

joshbosh quest to picking up in a club?

Manson i swear to god i ******* love you!!

And with the cops i was a bit confused did they tel you you couldnt lleave or you were waiting for then to say it?

And with the cops i was a bit confused did they tel you you couldnt lleave or you were waiting for then to say it?

They just said something like "alright then," and their body language said they were done. But I was so paranoid and so sure they were gonna pull something on me that I didn't know if it was okay for me to leave. Was fairly surprised when I started walking away and it really WAS ok with them.

They just said something like "alright then," and their body language said they were done. But I was so paranoid and so sure they were gonna pull something on me that I didn't know if it was okay for me to leave. Was fairly surprised when I started walking away and it really WAS ok with them.

Ahh ok btw when did this happen? I know you posted it yesterday but how recent?

And solid ******* ko on step dad