• Announcements

    • Piers

      Registration turned off   07/28/18

      ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tribute

Some People Didn't Take The Guild Dying As Well As I Did

11 posts in this topic

tldr guildie from my old guild 2 years ago rage quit over the dead server (I transferred as soon as we pulled the plug)

Found it out of pure luck checking general for the first time in months.

Topic is 99% for Ownagpkskilz but Zyox/Furious might get a laugh so I didn't bother pming. If anyone tries the usual WoW forum +1s im reporting you, enjoy your +1 = +5.

6KVNB.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what hello trade chat flew? when.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last time i played this was lich king i fink

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rofl.

They really need to just merge some low pop/med pop realms honestly >.>

At this point 75% of the realms are just traps until you learn how much better the other 25% are

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao. My realm pop is increasing thank god. We are the smallest Oceanic PvE realm, yet we have double the next Oceanic PvE realms progression.

I played on Chromaggus Alliance yesterday, I was 1 of 12 players online across all zones & levels. What the hell do they even do with so little people?

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice ascii name faget

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rip

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't clicked on the WoW forums since 2006, not exaggerating.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't clicked on the WoW forums since 2006, not exaggerating.

Why not? People are so fun to screw with.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People on WoW forums are fun to screw around with yes.

But then all of a sudden you usually get like 50 *** hurt guys who report your posts and get you banned off the forums for 2 months.

True story.

I've been perm banned at one point.

Now that I'm back I try not to venture out of tanking forums, but I've been slipping

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.