• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
13th

Good Adult Animes (No, Not P0Rn)

12071 posts in this topic

I tried anime tv episodes but it was just fabulous. Only series i enjoyed was gurren lagann

Bible black, bocu no pico, futari ecchi, hatsuine, little monica.

At least bible black had a good story

Ha

no

Bible black, bocu no pico, futari ecchi, hatsuine, little monica.

At least bible black had a good story

Ha

no

chicks with d**ks is a good story imo

hellsing ultimate seems great ill start dling that too

im a action sci-fi fan in general and thats why i like evangelion, some combat scenes were just amazing, as for the characters they were second grade in comparison to the story and animation, i loved how they managed to make humans feel so small (the one where they set up all of the electricity to that big *** rifle, that entire episode was beyond amazing)

and yeah, if its "old" or not doesnt bother me at all as long as theyve put effort into the animation its good enough for me. i didnt like gundam wing much but it was acceptable but just barely

anything with s******g, explosions, hand-to-hand combat and sprinkle in some sci-fi or supernatural stuff and im game, basically trhe closer you can get to Ghost in the shell the better :3

whats that one where monsters/aliens attack cities and stuff and people have to like drive these giant robots to fight them

i saw it like 8 years back and never got the name down

neon genesis evangelion

jesus christ that was it

you are the best

is it worth watching the series?

hellsing ultimate seems great ill start dling that too

im a action sci-fi fan in general and thats why i like evangelion, some combat scenes were just amazing, as for the characters they were second grade in comparison to the story and animation, i loved how they managed to make humans feel so small (the one where they set up all of the electricity to that big *** rifle, that entire episode was beyond amazing)

and yeah, if its "old" or not doesnt bother me at all as long as theyve put effort into the animation its good enough for me. i didnt like gundam wing much but it was acceptable but just barely

anything with s******g, explosions, hand-to-hand combat and sprinkle in some sci-fi or supernatural stuff and im game, basically trhe closer you can get to Ghost in the shell the better :3

whats that one where monsters/aliens attack cities and stuff and people have to like drive these giant robots to fight them

i saw it like 8 years back and never got the name down

neon genesis evangelion

jesus christ that was it

you are the best

is it worth watching the series?

itll entertain you for a few hours for sure but i dont think itll leave a lasting impression on you or teach you anything

huge robots fighting huge aliens with lots of explosions

youll be fapping to it anyway sick freka

No @ Neon - it's terrible.

If you want robots and awesome sauce - Code Geass ableit more "shounen" does have an amazing (I know I say this a lot but it's probably my second favorite anime of ALL TIME) plot - a GODLY cast, great animation/fighting.

Code Geass > Pretty much all the gundams.

A topic for the weirdos

I once jerked to some japanese anime that had lil v****n girls getting f****d by some huge beasts from another dimension.

That's a cool story, lowroller ^

Anime is tricky to get right. Things that I still deem as aiight are:

Break Blade(6 movies, not a show)

Dogs: Stray Dogs Howling in the Dark

Tailenders(a short movie, pretty high on the awesome scale)

Gundam 00 is really interesting if you're into the whole global-plot thing(the movie sucks though)

If you're into intense motivational stuff then I suggest either:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Furi Kuri

Code Geass(If you liked death note, this is cooler)

If you have tail-envy, and are into scamming all the people around you, check out:

Spice and Wolf(Its interesting in a business sense)

Other Awesome s**t if you're into multiple story-lines and changing main characters:

Baccano!

Durarara

I can't think of much else, but if you're in for long-term commitment and reading then I would recommend these:

Tower of God(ze best)

Noblesse

Magician

City of Dead Sorcerer

These are korean webtoons, superior to anime/manga in every way possible. Including storyline, art, and awesomeness. You can find them all on the above site.

Anyone watched Sword Art Online, I've heard a lot of hype about it and downloaded first few episodes haven't watched yet.

Its awesome up until episode 8 or 9, then its horrible

No highschool b******t shows:

- welcome to the NHK (you will like this one, bu t you will need to look past the sexuality part, keep in mind that japanese people are weird)

- Spice and wolf (Mine)

- Claymore

- gunslinger girl (little girls aw yiss)

- chobits (robo sex yummy)

- elfen lied (desperation, i don't know about this one haven't seen it in a while)

I don't like action anime. black lagoon is as far as i'll go in that regard stuff like shakugan no shana makes me skip the action scenes all together. short and to the point no ******* arround.

i got this one suggested to me recently:

http://en.wikipedia....nother_episodes

looks good.

DEAL

WITH

IT

Ahh! Good thing you mentioned Welcome to the NHK, forgot to mention it.

It's great!

Welcome to the NHK is miserable unless you're depressed and lonely. I do not recommend.

Pretty much Furious/Zeph lol.

I'd even suggest ''Stein's Gate'', it has it's little jokes in the beginning, but once it gets serious it's incredibly good, probably the best series I have watched atm.

Fate/Zero?

Steins gate was fun, but I would recommend Fate/Zero a lot more, it was pretty intense if you've seen Fate/Stay Night(which is not as good).

-

And I'm gonna agree with Furious that Guilty crown is terrible.

Did you even watch the whole series?

Gundam 00 is really interesting if you're into the whole global-plot thing(the movie sucks though)

Furi Kuri

If you have tail-envy, and are into scamming all the people around you, check out:

Other Awesome s**t if you're into multiple story-lines and changing main characters:

Baccano!

Durarara

I can't think of much else, but if you're in for long-term commitment and reading then I would recommend these:

Tower of God(ze best)

Noblesse

Magician

City of Dead Sorcerer

These are korean webtoons, superior to anime/manga in every way possible. Including storyline, art, and awesomeness. You can find them all on the above site.

Anyone watched Sword Art Online, I've heard a lot of hype about it and downloaded first few episodes haven't watched yet.

- welcome to the NHK (you will like this one, bu t you will need to look past the sexuality part, keep in mind that japanese people are weird)

- Spice and wolf (Mine)

- Claymore

- elfen lied (desperation, i don't know about this one haven't seen it in a while)

I don't like action anime. black lagoon is as far as i'll go in that regard stuff like shakugan no shana makes me skip the action scenes all together. short and to the point no ******* arround.

looks good.

DEAL

WITH

IT

It's great!

Welcome to the NHK is miserable unless you're depressed and lonely. I do not recommend.

I'd even suggest ''Stein's Gate'', it has it's little jokes in the beginning, but once it gets serious it's incredibly good, probably the best series I have watched atm.

Fate/Zero?

Steins gate was fun, but I would recommend Fate/Zero a lot more, it was pretty intense if you've seen Fate/Stay Night(which is not as good).

-

yeah I did...

when i was a v****n r0fl

Furi Kuri

Baccano!

Durarara

Tower of God(ze best)

Noblesse

Magician

City of Dead Sorcerer

- Spice and wolf (Mine)

- Claymore

looks good.

DEAL

WITH

IT

It's great!

Fate/Zero?

-

Yes? What about it? It was terrible - predictable, cliche, the only aspects of the anime that were GOOD; was the animation/music. The story line is horrendously executed, the plot concept is DECENT at best but horribly redundant - the protagonist is a huge wuss, with nothing special - Inori is a doll. Literally just a doll, she's fanservice, no emotion, no history, hardly any story. I felt nothing when Hare died, like why did she die again? O right to save the r******d main character aka Shu who's a f4ggot wannebe. The villian was like... LOL really? The entire cast was boring, nothing refreshing, there's a tsugumi in like every single godamn anime out there nowadays to please the otakus, boring h***m, boring plot, boring fighting, etc.

yeah I did...

when i was a v****n r0fl

Wow man! You're so original!!11one!!

Furi Kuri

Baccano!

Durarara

Tower of God(ze best)

Noblesse

Magician

City of Dead Sorcerer

- Spice and wolf (Mine)

- Claymore

looks good.

DEAL

WITH

IT

It's great!

Fate/Zero?

-

yeah I did...

when i was a v****n r0fl

k0

k0

no.

Furi Kuri

Baccano!

Durarara

Tower of God(ze best)

Noblesse

Magician

City of Dead Sorcerer

- Spice and wolf (Mine)

- Claymore

looks good.

DEAL

WITH

IT

It's great!

Fate/Zero?

-

There are too many things to rage about that show. And yes I saw the whole thing.

How do two people you grew up with for years, show up in your life again and you don't even remember them for weeks/months/whatever it was for that kid.

Pink haired girl is too stupid, doesn't say anything. Its annoying.

And what the **** about that secret age-old covenant or something that tried to interfere, they just get thrown in the plot then forgot about? So many things unexplained, the worst, most r******d plot twists I've ever seen.

its a bad copy of several other shows, which is what they do in Japan to see how many viewers they can get with certain aspects of a show as an interest. And this was just horribly written and not thought out at all.

almost went thru all of fullmetal first 4 seasons in 3 days h3h3h3h3

52 episodes should only take 2 days

No @ Neon - it's terrible.

If you want robots and awesome sauce - Code Geass ableit more "shounen" does have an amazing (I know I say this a lot but it's probably my second favorite anime of ALL TIME) plot - a GODLY cast, great animation/fighting.

Code Geass > Pretty much all the gundams.

But the problem with Code Geass is that you'll love it so much that nothing you watch afterward can give you the same joy... Whereas gundam shows can somewhat fill those shoes.

i watched the bond movie in between too :( dont h8

Watch brotherhood after.

Also fkn good topic. Will use some of these.

yu-gi-oh

watch berserk if you haven't yet, definitely not for kids

currently watching code geass, up to episode 7. It's really decent, I like how the episodes are only about 20 minutes long so you can watch a s**t load at once.

Watch brotherhood after.

i started brotherhood today but it seems its the same show just with slight slight differences. i dled it thinking it would be seperate or a continued story but its just a remake... not really interested in watching the same thing again. ive read that after like the 25th episode it turns into a different story but i dont want an "alternate ending" to the show that i just finished watching, the ending of that show was good enough (i consider the movie the ending)

Watch brotherhood after.

i started brotherhood today but it seems its the same show just with slight slight differences. i dled it thinking it would be seperate or a continued story but its just a remake... not really interested in watching the same thing again. ive read that after like the 25th episode it turns into a different story but i dont want an "alternate ending" to the show that i just finished watching, the ending of that show was good enough (i consider the movie the ending)

yeah honestly the first one was good enough, the second was suppose to be the animation of the manga version or something. Its pretty good too though, I wouldn't pass it up if you have the chance. Its a remake but it has a lot of different aspects that are entertaining. I can see where watching them back to back would ruin it though, wait some time.