• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
13th

Good Adult Animes (No, Not P0Rn)

11917 posts in this topic

But brotherhood is SOOO much better :(

pokemon

almost went thru all of fullmetal first 4 seasons in 3 days h3h3h3h3

Watch brotherhood after.

Also fkn good topic. Will use some of these.

i started brotherhood today but it seems its the same show just with slight slight differences. i dled it thinking it would be seperate or a continued story but its just a remake... not really interested in watching the same thing again. ive read that after like the 25th episode it turns into a different story but i dont want an "alternate ending" to the show that i just finished watching, the ending of that show was good enough (i consider the movie the ending)

yeah honestly the first one was good enough, the second was suppose to be the animation of the manga version or something. Its pretty good too though, I wouldn't pass it up if you have the chance. Its a remake but it has a lot of different aspects that are entertaining. I can see where watching them back to back would ruin it though, wait some time.

yeah it feels like its telling me everything i just learned is wrong and i confuse the new facts with the old facts

But brotherhood is SOOO much better :(

It is. I'm at episode 30 now and it's already way better than the regular series.

The first series lost my interest halfway trough, and the ending was bad IMO.

almost went thru all of fullmetal first 4 seasons in 3 days h3h3h3h3

Watch brotherhood after.

Also fkn good topic. Will use some of these.

i started brotherhood today but it seems its the same show just with slight slight differences. i dled it thinking it would be seperate or a continued story but its just a remake... not really interested in watching the same thing again. ive read that after like the 25th episode it turns into a different story but i dont want an "alternate ending" to the show that i just finished watching, the ending of that show was good enough (i consider the movie the ending)

yeah honestly the first one was good enough, the second was suppose to be the animation of the manga version or something. Its pretty good too though, I wouldn't pass it up if you have the chance. Its a remake but it has a lot of different aspects that are entertaining. I can see where watching them back to back would ruin it though, wait some time.

yeah it feels like its telling me everything i just learned is wrong and i confuse the new facts with the old facts

The first few episodes are almost exactly the same, but after that it's completely different.

1 Claymore ( highly recommended)

2 Gantz

3 Eflen no lied

4 Berserk

i have claymore 1-26 (which i believe is all there is)

I watched elfen lied today.

I got lazy half-way through. Something something sci-fi and action buff. Trying to think of things that wouldn't be mentioned.

Bocurano: Ours

Infinite Ryvius

Kara no Kyoukai

Now and Then, Here and There (absolute must, pretty dark)

RideBack

Black Rock Shooter has some really cool fight scenes and awesome animation but it's themed around feelings and high school girls, don't know if you're into that. Check out the OVA before the series..

Also, please do not waste your time on Sword Art Online. I think someone mentioned it. I mean, if you really want to, drop it at the 12th or 13th and never look back.

All that nudity alittle much, but I liked the style.

S3x, violence. 2 prime animal qualities that we have in us

Watch gantz

Its like death note/efleb lied, mixed together

All that nudity alittle much, but I liked the style.

S3x, violence. 2 prime animal qualities that we have in us

Watch gantz

Its like death note/efleb lied, mixed together

I didn't really like death note (and I agree with you on the nudity) but I might give it a look.

The point of Elfen Lied is NOT the nudity.

I hope you all realize this.

The point of Elfen Lied is NOT the nudity.

I hope you all realize this.

of course if it was I wouldn't have liked it xD.

stop watching anime weird fgts

Only thing acceptable was DBZ

No @ Neon - it's terrible.

If you want robots and awesome sauce - Code Geass ableit more "shounen" does have an amazing (I know I say this a lot but it's probably my second favorite anime of ALL TIME) plot - a GODLY cast, great animation/fighting.

Code Geass > Pretty much all the gundams.

I was going to suggest Code Geass. Get's pretty dark, fairly gruesome. Alot of action though, but there are twists and s**t you probably won't see coming.

I got lazy half-way through. Something something sci-fi and action buff. Trying to think of things that wouldn't be mentioned.

Infinite Ryvius

Kara no Kyoukai

RideBack

Black Rock Shooter has some really cool fight scenes and awesome animation but it's themed around feelings and high school girls, don't know if you're into that. Check out the OVA before the series..

Also, please do not waste your time on Sword Art Online. I think someone mentioned it. I mean, if you really want to, drop it at the 12th or 13th and never look back.

about SAO

Finished it, was pretty disappointed at how rushed it seemed, 2 years across 10 or so episodes was a bit much, also the fact that they're just like "we'll have the final boss fight right here randomly" and Kirito had some random *** Neo moment so they could finish the SAO arc, and move onto Alfheim. Would have been much better to spread it out and have all the episdoes be about the SAO storyline. I did think the Alfheim had a better villain though. The ******* incest arc was r******d as well. I liked the comparisons between in game skills and irl skills they showed, fight with sister in dojo/fight in parking lot against creeper dude.

Overall it was okay, too rushed and focused on shitty side storylines rather than more interesting things.

Infinite Ryvius

Kara no Kyoukai

RideBack

about SAO

Finished it, was pretty disappointed at how rushed it seemed, 2 years across 10 or so episodes was a bit much, also the fact that they're just like "we'll have the final boss fight right here randomly" and Kirito had some random *** Neo moment so they could finish the SAO arc, and move onto Alfheim. Would have been much better to spread it out and have all the episdoes be about the SAO storyline. I did think the Alfheim had a better villain though. The ******* incest arc was r******d as well. I liked the comparisons between in game skills and irl skills they showed, fight with sister in dojo/fight in parking lot against creeper dude.

Overall it was okay, too rushed and focused on shitty side storylines rather than more interesting things.

GOD I KNOW. I ******* wish they had kept it in the SAO part for along time. They blew threw 2 years in like 3 episodes, then finished the whole SAO storyline in another 3. SAO has to much potential left in it, with only 75 floors. But from what the latest episode has shown they are bringing it back. They just re-introduced the floating island which SAO was on. So we will see

stop watching anime weird fgts

Only thing acceptable was DBZ

This guy knows

Yep @ SAO'ers.

Anime =/= LN was nothing on par - but if you're a LN v****n, it's not necessarily bad.

Code Geass wouldn't be considered "dark" - it's just epic all around.

2 Amazing Webtoons (if any1 wants to start reading/getting into manga stuffs): Meloholic and My Heart is Beating.

elfen lied was s**t

if u wanna see anything awesome without cliche b******t nowadays u have to read manhwa

Baccano!

elfen lied was s**t

if u wanna see anything awesome without cliche b******t nowadays u have to read manhwa

Really? Cause' I'm pretty positive elfen lied is VERY original, the manga is s**t, the anime is godly. A lot of manhwa have cliche, unoriginal, martial arts bull s**t inconsistant stories (veritas, tengou tep, etc). - mostly due to shitty translations though.

Webtoons is where its at now.

loving claymore so far, almost halfway in

Just saw Sky Blue, loved it. Too bad it wasnt longer.