• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
13th

Good Adult Animes (No, Not P0Rn)

12047 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Furious said:

Konosuba

such legendary

the voice actor for aqua is my hero

akame ga kill is neat until

everyone starts dying :(

8 hours ago, Karma said:

Hidden Content

I enjoyed the anime original ending too

Like I know Aqua as a character is supposed to get so horribly unbearable in the latter half of Konosuba but I'm enjoying the show quite a bit.  I wonder if the writing is taking a different direction or if the seiyuu is just killing it

9 hours ago, Karma said:

Hidden Content

yea which is really dope doe xd

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Like I know Aqua as a character is supposed to get so horribly unbearable in the latter half of Konosuba but I'm enjoying the show quite a bit.  I wonder if the writing is taking a different direction or if the seiyuu is just killing it

shes really really good (akame from AGK, isla from plastic memories, touka from TG)

i like all their voices tbh

if the show had shit VAing then the show would be super dog sht.

I just powered through Log Horizion S1 for the first time. I couldn't get into it before, but after the first few episodes I really enjoyed it

Same with Akame Ga Kill.

18 hours ago, Devon said:

I just powered through Log Horizion S1 for the first time. I couldn't get into it before, but after the first few episodes I really enjoyed it

Same with Akame Ga Kill.

There's a season 2 if you enjoyed it.

I watched both and thought the entire series was meh because the pacing was so weak.  Too much focus on the little kids and not enough action/story on the big raids/primary characters.  Definitely one of the 'slower' MMO genre themed shows (like grimgar aka fighting goblins for 1022919 episodes) which I personally don't like.  Regardless of the weak tropes and questionable directing, the show has it merits and is still probably worth watching.

AGK is pretty good overall.

4 hours ago, Furious said:

I watched both and thought the entire series was meh because the pacing was so weak.  Too much focus on the little kids and not enough action/story on the big raids/primary characters.  Definitely one of the 'slower' MMO genre themed shows (like grimgar aka fighting goblins for 1022919 episodes) which I personally don't like.  Regardless of the weak tropes and questionable directing, the show has it merits and is still probably worth watching.

Adam told me the Manga is alot better then the Anime. Alot more in depth

15 hours ago, Furious said:

watched overlord a few weeks ago and felt the same way

On 2/21/2017 at 0:20 AM, Karma said:

watched overlord a few weeks ago and felt the same way

ye im hoping for an overlord continuation

i really liked how it was a show that blatantly had an OP mc LOLL

1 hour ago, Furious said:

ye im hoping for an overlord continuation

i really liked how it was a show that blatantly had an OP mc LOLL

ya from what i read madhouse doesn't do 2nd seasons and they only did the first season to promote the light novel

i just need some op skeletor fkn s**t up

13 hours ago, Karma said:

ya from what i read madhouse doesn't do 2nd seasons and they only did the first season to promote the light novel

i just need some op skeletor fkn s**t up

overlord is getting a movie adaption most likely recapping s**t so s2 is possible

actually the first part is like today lol

there's a much better version of kimi no na wa out

and gantz 0 movie is wurf da watch xd

spoilers for kimi no na wa aka one of the greatest anime movies of all time

i wudve been so f*****g MTOEHR FUCAKDUFCKCING TRIGGERED IF THEY DIDNT MEET UP HOLY f**kKCCK

is the new SAO movie a standalone/OVA?

5 hours ago, Karma said:

Excluding the characters yeah

If  yinz are looking for  a good romance anime that isnt teenage melodrama with some kewl characters/setting/musik go watch Akagami no Shirayukihime.  It gives me that S&W feel =[

14 hours ago, Karma said:

yes

apparently it's hailed as the "true continuation" of aincrad arc b/c all the other arcs are widely regarded as dog shit. 

ppl in asia have seen it alrdy and the general consensus once again is that it's "meh" and "aite"

id watch it in theatres just for the artwork/animation tho and cuz i like sao xd

but if u dont like sao already nothing in this movie will make u change yur mind. 

9 hours ago, Adam said:

If  yinz are looking for  a good romance anime that isnt teenage melodrama with some kewl characters/setting/musik go watch Akagami no Shirayukihime.  It gives me that S&W feel =[

i vill try zis

4 hours ago, Furious said:

yes

apparently it's hailed as the "true continuation" of aincrad arc b/c all the other arcs are widely regarded as dog shit. 

ppl in asia have seen it alrdy and the general consensus once again is that it's "meh" and "aite"

id watch it in theatres just for the artwork/animation tho and cuz i like sao xd

but if u dont like sao already nothing in this movie will make u change yur mind. 

ah ok

i enjoyed most of phantom bullet (disregarding sword vs gun plot armor) and mother's rosario. fairy's dance or whatever was eh that tech guy was too weird

1 hour ago, Karma said:

ah ok

i enjoyed most of phantom bullet (disregarding sword vs gun plot armor) and mother's rosario. fairy's dance or whatever was eh that tech guy was too weird

mothers rosario arc was proly 2nd best, fairy aka wincest arc was ????

phantom bullet aka sinon arc was ???????? 

if there's gunna be a sao 3 (which there definitely will be one since it's the most popular anime atm) and if A1 follows the light novels it cud be rly good

5 hours ago, Null said:

i vill try zis

was an aite shoujo

tog literally just made the most heavy development yet

nat bed

Spoiler

so the name jyu viole grace is like.. an actual birth name, the f**k man. not bad at all

alsoalso kubera is up to date with previously untranslated chapters now, almost completely up to date, and magician is f*****g close to it.

FINALLY

so spring:

berserk
shinjeki no patience
shinjeki no bahamut
'nother granblue
gundam thunderbolt

still waiting on... wasn't a ngnl movie supposed to come out?
i know a joker game movie came out, where dat tho

this was legit the best ep of konosuba ever

yunyun is amazing