• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
13th

Good Adult Animes (No, Not P0Rn)

12189 posts in this topic

ye

Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger was pretty decent

planet with was s**t, the latest copy of eva

would recommend angolmois if you were a fan of drifters, this isn't exactly like that but the same genre. I'd complement the animation and the sounds, I don't usually pay much attention to them but this one has a nice feel about it. good op too

speaking of drifters there shud be a season 2 coming out soon ^ tm

Haven't heard of Banana Fish until now but its dope as hell

mo dao zu shi is aight, confusing but aight

i thought baki was gunna be good

but the directing is dog s**t and i have no idea wtf is going on evreything is out of order etc

snk s3!!

and some manhwa updates

tog, still real as f**k, clearly this is going to go on for 10+ years but I love it all

noblesse is on its seemingly final stretch, the very predictable final villain since day 1 bout to be the bad guy now

kubera is #1 here, has the same greatness that feng shen ji had in its opening arc, humans challenging gods, except this whole damn series has some seriously complicated plot and storyline, excellent writing, as well as a generally unpredictable nature. I haven't been able to guess a single thing that's going to happen, and when they foreshadow things it's the mechanism that's completely unguessable. Worth reading twice.

too bad for us feng shen ji ended so long ago

now we have some garbage called: journey to the west - which is like the same sht

kinda like how breaker new waves ended and we have some garbage called: trinity wonder

elite classroom anime is pretty ok btw

this s**t has gotten so sidetracked. f*****g weeb teenage h***m shows. you people make me f*****g sick.

never watched one of ur fabulous animis before, but if i were to start with one, which one should i go with?

asking for a friend ofcourse

20 hours ago, iowna slave said:

never watched one of ur fabulous animis before, but if i were to start with one, which one should i go with?

asking for a friend ofcourse

Probably the classic:

1. Death Note

2. Fate Zero season 1 and season 2

3.Attack on Titan

On 8/1/2018 at 4:04 PM, 13th said:

this s**t has gotten so sidetracked. f*****g weeb teenage h***m shows. you people make me f*****g sick.

i understand that you're old, grey and bitter so please refrain from dirtying my topic with your disgusting non believer attitude

u kno what show we all forgot about

god eater

cuz that sht stopped mid season and took forever to continue

..did it continue? Where do I start?

Also I just realized fate/extra had its 3 last episodes come out, last one is a double-ep.

i think ep 6 god eater

then it goes onto a s2 iirc

i never even saw it come out tho, did they put it under the radar? i gotta jive that back up tbh it wasn't too bad, i liked the op