• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surginq

Mod Q+A. Intresting Stuff.

65 posts in this topic

None

GE please so i can make bills

and lose it all staking

part of me wants to say no to xp lock because if you get def then you deserve it, but if I can finally use fairy rings as a pure... then I don't know.

Im pretty sure questing would over rule an exp lock. Theres no way theyd let that happen :/

Not sure if I'd want xp lock tbh. They're talking about interface changes. I really hope they don't make it to where it displays your HP/Pray/Run next to the minimap.

just **** off jagex seriously **** off

On post 6 it says they're considering putting ape atoll access for pures on the poll.

On post 6 it says they're considering putting ape atoll access for pures on the poll.

also saw this.... interesting

excellent

bot nuke: gf

ge: uhhhh...

GWD: UHHH

spec back on death: dont mattah to me

route finding: sure

GWD/CW: clan wars would be ight

exp lock: idk

just **** off jagex seriously **** off

amen

GE was best update ever. F standing around typing s**t over and over, so many niche items are just a timewaste to get. XP lock sweet but I don't think they'd stop quests in it. Would make pures way OP, obviously the travel benefits etc are awesome but can't have everything.

By exp lock they mean that you can choose not to gain any defence, for example? If so, this is utter b******t and I don't support any of the other suggestions either.

EXP LOCK LOL LET'S GET B GLOVES AND VENG WITH 1 DEF

70 whip pures would be awesome

EXP LOCK LOL LET'S GET B GLOVES AND VENG WITH 1 DEF

Thats the most r******d sentence anyone has said ever.

double xp weekend

ge - needs to hurry up

gwd - idc....i am a low combat pure, nobody will use godswords against me anyway

path finding - most important update

spec back - ? who cares lol people arnt gonna die over and over just to get a spec back besides rushers

xp lock - is this even out in eoc lol?

clan wars - less fights in wild so no

hell no dude, they need to bring gwd back, god swords are epic plus they increase the loot options we can get...

bot nuke: we'll see.

ge: good

no just **** off with god wars

spec on death: long hair don't care

routefinding: good

clan wars could be a good addition. in 2k12 when we tried to have big wars in the wild there were more crashers/looters than people fighting

xp lock: ehh kind of torn on this one. they would have to add def reqs to the rfd gloves just to make 100% sure it's never abused.

oldschool rs?

"GWD equipment could be rebalanced before release."

It's amost as if they are set on releasing it already.

it may be the way the poster worded it, they may have said "if people want gwd, and want us to rebalance it, we could do that"

Just ******* leave the game as it is

..apart from bank tabs

:doh:

Mods are aware of the want to replace AGS with Armadyl Crossbow and ZGS with a staff.

some of this s**t is making me scared, same with the interface changes etc i hope they put everything to a vote and don't start throwing in things - it truley scares me for OSRS for some of the things to be talking about dragon claws and gwd being not yet available. Why even consider them **** off jagex. The idea of forcing everyone to vote sounds good though (allowing for you to choose to abstain) - but ye almost all updates they mentioned i will be voting no to besides bank tabs and f2p worlds

GWD no

GE no

Claws no

Clan wars no

Interface change so you have s**t like prayer and hp showing on side no

Exp lock ok who the **** comes of with these ideas.. still no

Curses no

No spec on death : thats fine but if it applies to the duel arena and houses then this is b******t - cba waiting 5 mins in between every stake and PHTP is a very valid training method that has been around for years

"God wars is not being considered at this time as it is believed that not enough people are a high enough level, more information and votes available nearer the time."

Swear to god if clan wars comes out I'm quitting lol. That shit will kill the little activity that is actually in the wild. Fuck adding content to the game...

Don't like GE.

Don't want Godwars

How many times have they said "BotNuke" was coming, then when it happened they're all back up within a couple days.

:facepalm:

Give us useful things like Clan Chats so i don't have to wear a teamcape at trips, saves me wasting like 150 rune arrows..