• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
God`

Worst Thing You've Ever Done?

173 posts in this topic

Title says it, whats the worst thing (aka something bad not trivial like smoke weed). don't have to be bad *** 420 blaze it 420 hustle faggots just post s**t things you've done.

now im pretty ashamed of it but when i was 13 I got access to a credit card (not in my country), bound it with a paypal account and sent 1000 euro to another paypal account, cant remember if it was a european card or i just put it into euros for no reason but anyway i used it to buy heaps of gaming stuff like gold on WoW, gametime, steam games etc etc. both paypal accounts got locked eventually but I was never caught. s**t bricks for 2 years after i did it waiting for swat to break through my window and arrest me.

edit: just before this turns into a white knight fest hating me, yes it was a majorrrr **** up, i was 13. take into account maturity levels and the fact that everyone f***s up, a forum which urges people to kill themselves frequently needs to chill tha fuk out.

You're an idiot for posting this on the internet...

not gonna say because this is heat bag s**t

i will be contacting the proper authorities for your little crime, cya

took mdma was tight as fk

f****d my brother's sister

Beat up a handicap kid when I was in Elementary school. Still feel bad about it now.

LOL GACK

LOL GACK

well considering when it happened i had no proxy or any relevant programs so my location was pretty easy to get a hold of. still is, i'm sure they still have records of it. i'm not scared at all because realistically, it was nearly 5 years ago, only ~1500 usd and I was 13, by the time im 18 (less than 2 months) ill be pretty much absolved of anything i did as a minor so whatever. i knew there was a 'risk' when i posted it but it feels good to get it off my chest anyway. id be a bit more wary if i was american.

well considering when it happened i had no proxy or any relevant programs so my location was pretty easy to get a hold of. still is, i'm sure they still have records of it. i'm not scared at all because realistically, it was nearly 5 years ago, only ~1500 usd and I was 13, by the time im 18 (less than 2 months) ill be pretty much absolved of anything i did as a minor so whatever. i knew there was a 'risk' when i posted it but it feels good to get it off my chest anyway. id be a bit more wary if i was american.

statute of limitations in california for this crime is 4 years for the felony conviction m8 gotta luv america

I know a few people around the age of 15 that have god in alot of s**t for carding, it's something you should never do.

I know a few people around the age of 15 that have god in alot of s**t for carding, it's something you should never do.

like i said 'id be wary if i was american'. it's much less likely to happen here imo, just a much smaller, more laissez faire police force

like i said 'id be wary if i was american'. it's much less likely to happen here imo, just a much smaller, more laissez faire police force

laissez faire?

laissez faire attitude - laid back/unwilling to interfere

threw a book at someones head

i hit them

felt bad man im just 2 nice

started runescape

worst thing i've been caught for was graffiti and trespassing, which i got off bail for 2 days ago

not gonna say because this is heat bag s**t

i will be contacting the proper authorities for your little crime, cya

The mentality of all here

Got trashed with a best friend, and we had a one night stand. This was back in Gr10 or something, so it was f****d up awkward between us for a while. Right before summer started a year and a half later, we randomly chilled, burnt a dube, and laughed it off.

Moral of the story?

DRUGS HELP PEOPLE

started runescape

DUI at lvl 19

night out in the winter ;

we had way to many drinks, went home at like 04:00 decided to have a snowball fight (yes i know lmfao)

at one point the retards including me started to throw snowballs at cars passing by.

at that point i said let's go home this will end up bad however, they wanted to throw one more snowball.

guess what that snowball had gone into an ice ball and smashed the front window of a car passing by.

at that point they all ran but i was hiding somewhere because i couldnt be arsed to have/get any problems.

but oh boy that escalated quickly,i got locked out had to convince those 2 ladies that it wasn't me who did it even though my friends their bikes were right next to me.

so i had to ring the bell to get in, at that point my friend opened the door completely n***d to pretending to be asleep.

but that didn't work out that well because these woman had followed me without me knowing it.

(This all happened in my house as well lmfao)

but yeah police and all that s**t went to bed at 08:00 because the cops finally left.

friends had to pay for the car, psychologist which was like 700 euros per person

tl;dr got f****d>snowball fight >cops untill 8 in the morning>yolo #innocentsnowbal.

broke up with a girl because she didn't want me to use drugs, yolo

broke up with a girl because she didn't want me to use drugs, yolo

strong forum name to post content ratio

threw a book at someones head

i hit them

felt bad man im just 2 nice

bahaha thats it aye