• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A R C H U Hs

[500M+ Profit] Runescape 2007 Range Box Staking Session Ft. Robin L V [Best Staking Vid On Youtube!]

46 posts in this topic

you sold sell that cash for $$ before it is nothing anymore ;)

you sold sell that cash for $$ before it is nothing anymore ;)

:)

omfg share. 499x times my bank

If you give me 200m I get you into this clan with that account

i promiz

decent vid but your spamming is pretty fabulous

All stakes against the same guy whos also in your friend list, lol...

All stakes against the same guy whos also in your friend list, lol...

clearly, you've never been to the arena before. If you stake someone who you have 60%+ the odds against, what would you want to do. Would you not want to stake him, and instead, look for someone who has 60 range higher than you, 40 defence higher than you and 30 hp higher than you? Obviously not, you will want to stake someone who you can beat easily. So, you will add them and continue staking.

youre one of those phaggots that says.... gf me everytime. I hate those faggots when they spam s**t when theyre up like 30hp.

******* legend!

Please tell us how much IRL cash you have made from 07 staking :)

youre one of those phaggots that says.... gf me everytime. I hate those faggots when they spam s**t when theyre up like 30hp.

lol it's 2k13 honour in the game is very rare, especially in the arena where real money is involved. You think those "Faggots" care what you think about them, all that matters to them is that you're mad and that you will do whatever it takes to clean the "******"... despite the odds being in their favor... which is the state they want you be.

To beat the "faggots", you can beat them in the stake, therefore, he can't use his 'raging technique' to provoke you to rage stake. Or, you could just stop and stake someone else... But, he would be up 1-2 stakes by the time you want to run and in your mind it will be "Ok, I will win my money back then run". Do you really think you will win your money back with the odds being in their favor? You'll just keep on staking until you have nothing left to stake because this game is filled with people who have a very weak will power.

But yeah, they are annoying and I know that people find it annoying when I do it but I mean at the end of the day, you're just there to make money lol (:H:)

lol it's 2k13 honour in the game is very rare, especially in the arena where real money is involved. You think those "Faggots" care what you think about them, all that matters to them is that you're mad and that you will do whatever it takes to clean the "******"... despite the odds being in their favor... which is the state they want you be.

To beat the "faggots", you can beat them in the stake, therefore, he can't use his 'raging technique' to provoke you to rage stake. Or, you could just stop and stake someone else... But, he would be up 1-2 stakes by the time you want to run and in your mind it will be "Ok, I will win my money back then run". Do you really think you will win your money back with the odds being in their favor? You'll just keep on staking until you have nothing left to stake because this game is filled with people who have a very weak will power.

But yeah, they are annoying and I know that people find it annoying when I do it but I mean at the end of the day, you're just there to make money lol (:H:)

This actually makes a lot of sense... :swoon: And made the video a whole lot better knowing it's a tactic.

I don't go to the Arena (I like to keep game and real life income separated so wouldn't know about honour there, but it's (a very little bit) better now in wild that it was 2010-2012 Runescape.

This actually makes a lot of sense... :swoon: And made the video a whole lot better knowing it's a tactic.

I don't go to the Arena (I like to keep game and real life income separated so wouldn't know about honour there, but it's (a very little bit) better now in wild that it was 2010-2012 Runescape.

thank you for understanding lol, as you can see, the majority of my viewers are actually people who just start out staking or people who has never staked in the past and just watch my videos to learn. Instead, they just see me talking s**t and instantly think "Ok this guy is rude as hell, time to dislike!"

mad

sick vid wow

song at 3:35?

thank you for understanding lol, as you can see, the majority of my viewers are actually people who just start out staking or people who has never staked in the past and just watch my videos to learn. Instead, they just see me talking s**t and instantly think "Ok this guy is rude as hell, time to dislike!"

Never said youre rude, more of just annoying. Im not one to say ive never said anything like that to stake me again. This is the same guy every time, ofcourse he is gonna re-stake you whether or not you say 0mgeeee so close, gf me fuarrrk.

The duel arena was once my home.

holy mother fk gawd damn

Goodjob, tomorrow your cleaned doe

Meek Mill & Rick Ross - Ambition

is the 2nd song

**** the haters, well done mate!

C.R.E.A.M.