• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A R C H U Hs

[500M+ Profit] Runescape 2007 Range Box Staking Session Ft. Robin L V [Best Staking Vid On Youtube!]

46 posts in this topic

All stakes against the same guy whos also in your friend list, lol...

hope this is a troll

and i love when i am winning against idiots who spam s**t the whole stake, and just insult them as they die for their banks

grats, glad you more or less cleaned him

now go get fairy op ;)

another r****d with his mommy's credit card cleaned. srsly how much downs do you have to have to not realize that 33 defence levels is greater than 5 range levels. ESPECIALLY with knives

Why u speak so much while staking

And another moron gets rich @ the duel arena.

youre one of those phaggots that says.... gf me everytime. I hate those faggots when they spam s**t when theyre up like 30hp.

holy shiyt

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i just spoke to bwuk (robin l v) and he said he won the 500m from you first, then you cried loads, went and got def, then won it back, respect lost

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i just spoke to bwuk (robin l v) and he said he won the 500m from you first, then you cried loads, went and got def, then won it back, respect lost

the def I did it 2 days before I staked him lmfao. Just because of that, can't take your post seriously lol

the def I did it 2 days before I staked him lmfao. Just because of that, can't take your post seriously lol

im just going off what he said to me, idk lol i saw you both staking, and i saw you losing a few, wheras in the vid you go from your last items+cash to straight wins back to 500m

wtf why does he stake you lol you get pid and have 33 def lvls on him, he has 5 range lvls which may or may not even have a different max hit and 1 hp lvl...fking idiots i swear

sick yo

How many times did you lose to him? Because your acc is far superior to his. Well done on cleaning him though.

im just going off what he said to me, idk lol i saw you both staking, and i saw you losing a few, wheras in the vid you go from your last items+cash to straight wins back to 500m

In staking videos with a format such as mine (staking sessions), theres no point showing losses as long as I cut out the wins aswell for that set of profit. For example, If I win 1m, lose 1m, win 1m, I end up with 1m profit since the win and loss cancels eachother out. Therefore, I would not show that loss or that win.

In my video, it's something like Win 50m win 50m lose 50m win 50m win 50m lose 50m win 50m lose 50m, you see that I win 5x 50ms and lose 3x 50ms for a total PROFIT of 100m. Therefore, I only need to show 2x 50ms

whats the point of showing 100 clips if the final profit is just 1 stake? win 51 and lose 50.

In staking videos with a format such as mine (staking sessions), theres no point showing losses as long as I cut out the wins aswell for that set of profit. For example, If I win 1m, lose 1m, win 1m, I end up with 1m profit since the win and loss cancels eachother out. Therefore, I would not show that loss or that win.

In my video, it's something like Win 50m win 50m lose 50m win 50m win 50m lose 50m win 50m lose 50m, you see that I win 5x 50ms and lose 3x 50ms for a total PROFIT of 100m. Therefore, I only need to show 2x 50ms

whats the point of showing 100 clips if the final profit is just 1 stake? win 51 and lose 50.

I've seen your pre eoc vids and you seem to be pro, I was just going off what he said to me, which is believable from what he showed me/that i saw you both staking, you dont have to prove nothing to me man, even if you did lose it first, gj winning it back.

holy t**s

i watched till u started going omfgfgfgfgfgf ur hacking!!! then i found myself reaaaallly hoping youd get cleaned so i hit dat X

Did you Daero 34 def without logging out? Good job.

:( am i the only poor kid in mm?