• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I Fr0ze U

I Have A Dream

74 posts in this topic

that one day immature little faggets will stop trying to crash my spot and go on about pid, who they are, how much they have, and comparing each other like little croc skin queers

jczg8h.png

1eicefz.png

both of these guys were just out staking lol both have a lot

and they made it without selling overpriced jewish quest kits

lol

ok

because i totally worry about who someone is, how much they have, or how they make money. just hop off my **** already, you try so hard to get noticed around here i've noticed that hahah

i just worry about my personal gain.

because i totally worry about who someone is, how much they have, or how they make money. just hop off my **** already, you try so hard to get noticed around here i've noticed that hahah

idk you seem pretty worried about what everyone else is doing since this is your what? 3rd topic talking about people at rock crabs?

multiple times you have been calling people newfags and flaming them because they disagree with you?

ye you are worrying about your personal gain it shows by how much of an idiot you are.

brap brap

ok

ok

cool

idk you seem pretty worried about what everyone else is doing since this is your what? 3rd topic talking about people at rock crabs?

multiple times you have been calling people newfags and flaming them because they disagree with you?

ye you are worrying about your personal gain it shows by how much of an idiot you are.

brap brap

im an idiot because i worry about myself ? now i just feel bad for you. no wonder you don't got many friends lol.

wakka227 is a big guy

r****d kill urself

brap brap

im an idiot because i worry about myself ? now i just feel bad for you. no wonder you don't got many friends lol.

You're an idiot because you care so much about yourself that you treat others like s**t.

brap brap

You're an idiot because you care so much about yourself that you treat others like s**t.

call me selfish, that doesn't make an idiot though, it sure does make you an idiot for tryna know.

brap brap

call me selfish, that doesn't make an idiot though, it sure does make you an idiot for tryna know.

I bolded out something, I wouldn't call that being selfish saying that, thats just plain retardness.

lol

brap brap

I bolded out something, I wouldn't call that being selfish saying that, thats just plain retardness.

lol if you think online friends count as friends.

brap brap

The point was ur coming with dick *** comments against everyone

It's rock crabs man, what do you expect?

ok thanks for sharing

brap brap

shots were fired, bang bang

It's rock crabs man, what do you expect?

ok but i dont see how bringing up who has better pid, who has more cash, and who someone is, is even relavant to training at rock crabs, training there pre-eoc you never heard that s**t

brap brap

oh i didn't realize i was the only one typing **** *** comments

lol i luv when people say who r u again like its kwl to be known ingame. (lol ask ppl tht stake) :)