• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silvercooney

The Gold Digger Diaries I

522 posts in this topic

Background

Purpose

I'm going to be posting some of my adventures which involve money and girls wanting to get it. I'll always put a link in this First Post (see below).

Frequency

Whenever I have something to share, I'll post a new reply to this topic. I've got holidays the next 3 months, so expect some updates.

Pictures

Still debating whether or not to use them. I might use Facebook pictures of mentioned girls (if the picture is public), but then it'd be easy to 'track' me.

Items mentioned

I'll try to mention as few items (especially their price) as possible. I know I'll be flamed if I post an excessive amount of $ prices.

Previous posts

#9 'What a sound'

#8 'Why not both?'

http://www.mm-rs.org...i/#entry3124308

#7 'Spanish Accent'

http://www.mm-rs.org...80#entry3081628

#6 'Mini Golf'

http://www.mm-rs.org...i/#entry3069091

#5 'Mister Anonymous'

http://www.mm-rs.org...43#entry3065343

#4 'Let's retry Lowrolling'

http://www.mm-rs.org...80#entry3060410

#3 'The Attack (?)'

http://www.mm-rs.org...60#entry3051675

#2 'Lowrolling'

http://www.mm-rs.org...i/#entry3047882

#1 'Going at it alone'

http://www.mm-rs.org...i/#entry3045857

this topic will be s**t without pictures

No pics = nty

upload the url of dem facebook pics to a picture hosting site like imgur, tldr.me, etc. that way it'll be untraceable.

So to start these diaries off, I'll post a small one.

For me, it was the week after the first semester exams (which means big parties in the right places/clubs). All my friends were still studying for their last few exams, so I was all on my own. I literally had no one to go out with. I thought "f**k IT" and asked my driver (Oh my god, first item to flame me on) to bring me to my favourite club (obviously not going to mention that).

I was given a 'VIP card' (only given by the management to certain people) a few months ago, so I used it to get in. They laughed (not in a bad way) when I got at the entrance. I didn't reserve a VIP table or skybox or anything, so it was just a matter of luck if one were available (they're almost always sold out, especially around that time of the year). I got upstairs and I asked 'my' waiter (everyone is assigned a VIP-waiter who gets your drinks and food and whatever you want) if a box were available. He told me there was only a skybox for 30 people available, which was obviously a problem since I were on my own. I paid the fee (which I'm not going to mention) and got some drinks from my own. So I was sitting there, for all to see, and a few people from downstairs (which is were the 'regular' people go) were trying to catch my attention (I was drinking a 2004 Louis Roederer rose), but I ignored them. Time passed and another group of people was waving at me. I waved back and I saw a not-so-ugly girl amongst them, so I told my waiter they could come upstairs. It was a group of around 10 people (men and women). I started talking to some guys and I bought them some drinks (mainly vodka). After about 30 minutes the girl came talking to me, I gave her some champagne and aksed the waiter to get her some strawberries (which she obviously liked). She gave me her phone number and after a few more drinks I kissed her. She was constantly implying she wanted to f**k, but I didn't want to take her back to my place, because she was in it for the monies, so I told her I had something important to do the next morning. I ordered some more bottles for the rest of them and left the place in a hurry. My driver took me home and that was that.

So just something that happened a few times already. Hope you like it.

upload the url of dem facebook pics to a picture hosting site like imgur, tldr.me, etc. that way it'll be untraceable.

You can still search images (not text) on Google.

So to start these diaries off, I'll post a small one.

For me, it was the week after the first semester exams (which means big parties in the right places/clubs). All my friends were still studying for their last few exams, so I was all on my own. I literally had no one to go out with. I thought "f**k IT" and asked my driver (Oh my god, first item to flame me on) to bring me to my favourite club (obviously not going to mention that).

I was given a 'VIP card' (only given by the management to certain people) a few months ago, so I used it to get in. They laughed (not in a bad way) when I got at the entrance. I didn't reserve a VIP table or skybox or anything, so it was just a matter of luck if one were available (they're almost always sold out, especially around that time of the year). I got upstairs and I asked 'my' waiter (everyone is assigned a VIP-waiter who gets your drinks and food and whatever you want) if a box were available. He told me there was only a skybox for 30 people available, which was obviously a problem since I were on my own. I paid the fee (which I'm not going to mention) and got some drinks from my own. So I was sitting there, for all to see, and a few people from downstairs (which is were the 'regular' people go) were trying to catch my attention (I was drinking a 2004 Louis Roederer rose), but I ignored them. Time passed and another group of people was waving at me. I waved back and I saw a not-so-ugly girl amongst them, so I told my waiter they could come upstairs. It was a group of around 10 people (men and women). I started talking to some guys and I bought them some drinks (mainly vodka). After about 30 minutes the girl came talking to me, I gave her some champagne and aksed the waiter to get her some strawberries (which she obviously liked). She gave me her phone number and after a few more drinks I kissed her. She was constantly implying she wanted to f**k, but I didn't want to take her back to my place, because she was in it for the monies, so I told her I had something important to do the next morning. I ordered some more bottles for the rest of them and left the place in a hurry. My driver took me home and that was that.

So just something that happened a few times already. Hope you like it.

You can still search images (not text) on Google.

First of all, I liked the story. I can imagine it must be kinda hard that whenever you meet a girl, you never know wether she's in for the money or your personality (or maybe both). Anyway I'd like to hear more of these adventures! ;)

Secondly, you've got a point there regarding the images. Altough that could be solved by modifying the picture in paint, something like spraying the background with white colour.

No pics = nty

go have a mm party and talk about how plawpy is a gold digger

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger

But she ain't messing with no broke n*****

No pics = nty

No pics = nty

sage

sage

sage

Mehhh. I'll end up like Incomparable.

yeh, because ppl are bandwagon cunts. too scared to widen their perspective cuz they scurred to lose e-respect

anyway its up to you, there will always be ppl who care and ppl who dont. its just that this site has more of the last kind.

should have just taken her to a hotel

Expecting more stories

Interesting stories, keep them up, please.

One question, though, how rare is it that you find a serious girlfriend who isn't in the relationship exclusively for your money?

lol going out on your own, nice life

I paid the fee (which I'm not going to mention)

so close to not bragging

you're a huge douche

get 1 of those spy cameras and make youtube series out of it. would be 10000x more interesting than a written story

One question, though, how rare is it that you find a serious girlfriend who isn't in the relationship exclusively for your money?

Almost never. And even if I ever do, it'll always be on my mind "They're in it for the money". I should start leading a double life where I'm a slightly-above-avarage-Joe and see how I do in terms of women. Probably not as well.

lol going out on your own, nice life

It's more fun than watching p**n all night.

I paid the fee (which I'm not going to mention)

so close to not bragging

you're a huge douche

Only online!

get 1 of those spy cameras and make youtube series out of it. would be 10000x more interesting than a written story

True, but then everyone would know who I am and I don't think my family would appreciate it. e-security is a huge risk. We get 'seminaries' on it etc (huge joke, but yea).

Next story coming up tomorrow I hope. Going out with a couple of friends to some bar on the beach.

hmm this s**t looks nice, i thought the story was actually quite interesting without pictures. However with pictures it would be way more interesting ;D

Almost never. And even if I ever do, it'll always be on my mind "They're in it for the money". I should start leading a double life where I'm a slightly-above-avarage-Joe and see how I do in terms of women. Probably not as well.

That was my suggestion (sort of) in your 3 months topic.

Your demeanour suggests you view the money as a big of a part of yourself as those "gold diggers" do.

it'll always be on my mind "They're in it for the money"

You invite people in to your VIP area, buy them all drinks and assume the girl is after you for your money? How can you even tell since you're flashing it right from the start?

The whole premise of this topic and the way in which you describe the situation just screams conceited.

You know, some people actually don't care if you're rich?

You can pull girls because you have money therefore social status. Brilliant story pal