• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silvercooney

The Gold Digger Diaries I

522 posts in this topic

Mehhh. I'll end up like Incomparable.

I am an honest person, I don't care about my internet reputation and I just share whatever I like to share. That's why I am incomparable, people are always going to hate on you because you are either more succesful or they are just jealous. My job is done when one person likes my topic. ;)

OT: I liked your story. However, I don't think the girl is in it for the money. Don't you need to be rich to get in anyway?

Edit: people should have some respect for others making their own topics, instead of copying things straight from the internet.

Honestly bro, I agree that You think too much about it as well.

@Everyone

I know when I start spending money I'm probably not going to get any decent girls out of it, that's not the point. But when I get to meet a girl when I'm somewhere (school, shopping, ...) who(m?) I like, once they get to see my place or pay attention to my car, watch,... they almost always seem more 'attracted' (they'll be more obvious, touching more and so on).

Edit: And yeah, it could be over-thinking it, but if you've been where I've been*, you'd react the same

A 12-month girlfriend stole my credit card and 'maxed it out' in several shops/at several ATMs. It was an Amex Centurion without a limit, but once you spend/withdraw like 75k in an hour, I'll get notified by the bank asking if I'm actually the person spending

Mehhh. I'll end up like Incomparable.

I am an honest person, I don't care about my internet reputation and I just share whatever I like to share. That's why I am incomparable, people are always going to hate on you because you are either more succesful or they are just jealous. My job is done when one person likes my topic. ;)

OT: I liked your story. However, I don't think the girl is in it for the money. Don't you need to be rich to get in anyway?

Edit: people should have some respect for others making their own topics, instead of copying things straight from the internet.

Well not really, you have to spend x-amount of euros if you want to get VIP, but it's only 10 euro to get in the club itself ('regulars').

Prepare for poor kid hate.

I'm intrigued, keep'm coming.

Dont wear all the flashy things, dont buy them (girls) expensive things once you meet them; I am not telling you to "look poor".

If the girls see your money before they see the real you, they will go for the money instead of the love/relationship.

However, your paranoia for "gold diggers" is understandable as a lot of people would do anything for money.

Still, be less "flashy"

OT: Stories need picturessss

I like these stories, keep 'em coming.

make them sign prenup? lol wut

You should try going in the club as a regular punter.

i like the story, pics next time though (no faces if you're afraid of something)

moar moar

Interesting s**t man. i don't necessarily envy your money but I do envy the confidence to go to a club alone and invite a group of strangers to your box.

Alright another interesting story, kinda shows the s**t I deal with when I go out.

Coincidentally exams are over once again and I decided to go out with the kids I went to primary school with (my life-time 'not-so-rich' friends). So I actually went 'low-roller'. I bought clothes and shoes only worth $100 in total. I didn't go VIP and I even changed my hair and wore glasses in stead of contacts.

Nobody recognized me. This is another club than the one I mentioned in post one. In this club, VIP and non-VIP aren't seperated by height, but by a child-high 'wall'. We got in early and picked out a table touching the wall. We ordered by the glass (in contradiction to 'popping bottles'). I was having a great time, even talking to girls who looked genuinely interested (not necessarily to hook up, but to have fun). Then some VIP-kid started decided to do "champagne showers" (this is something I really hate) and loads of champagne covered 'my girl' (one of the girls mentioned above was particularly pretty). I shouted to the VIP-kid "Get lost with your champagne showers, idiot". He yelled "Shut up, poor kid.". So yeah, you can almost guess what happened next.

So a quick note, the club is in a city where I have a loft in which I reside throughout the school year. I went there, changed clothes and called the manager of the club if he could clear the table next to the VIP-kid. He said the table was booked, but I paid an additional fee. I went there (with my 'lowroller' friends). The guy finally recognized me (because of my glasses) and started looking sick (not to brag or anything, but I'm kind of known around clubs in certain parts of the region). I ordered what I always order there (if anyone's interested in what I ordered, please ask.), which was about 5 times more expensive than what he was had the entire evening. I went to him and asked him if he always talks to people like that. Some drunk dude form his group suddenly grabbed me and tried to hit me. I managed to evade the 'attack' (agility 99) and the (I'll call them) crowd control people rushed in and removed their group from the premises.

I took the girl to my loft and we had drunk sex, which is awesome since men last forever. I really think I like her, so I'll continue dating her.

Post #2.

Will probably post another tomorrow. What a life.

you should rent a poor guy apparment when playing poor man joe

You're going to need some kind of a verification, take a picture of your most expensive car with a note saying "Silvercooney" on it brah.

You'll still be completely anonymous.

all the flame itt:

HF2fViD.gif

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this

You're going to need some kind of a verification, take a picture of your most expensive car with a note saying "Silvercooney" on it brah.

I'll get working on that. My 'most expensive' one is at the coast though currently.

How will you know it's not a random car in the street though?

i would f**k so many girls if i was u

I'll get working on that. My 'most expensive' one is at the coast though currently.

Open the trunk and hood with the window on the left side down and we'll know lol.

why don't you just act belligerent ie throwing money buying h*****s / blow

I don't like you.

Not because you're rich.

Because you would think the reason for me not liking you is that you are rich, the way you speak about other people (despite thinly spread modesty) and brag "without meaning to brag".

You speak like the only places you can go are table service clubs, even over the internet your demeanor suggests that of a self obsessed spoiled child (Spoiled does not = privileged by the way, before i'm accused of prejudice let me be very clear that if you were "poor" and had the same attitude my opinion would not change).

Are you actually that audacious as to believe that you are in some way hard done by because people are fake to you, or treat you differently because you are rich? I have a news flash for you; people always want something out of other people. In a sense that is the definition of a society, you are letting it be a definition of your own perception of people and their motives, depressing to read.

I'm not sure what the point of this is really, are you trying to play down your amazing life by stating that you have problems too, whilst simultaneously bragging and viewing yourself as above others?

Me and you are on different planets (and i don't mean monetarily/socially, as i'm sure that is the direction your first conceited thought leaped), i view my existence as transient status wherein I'm not anything definite to any definite person; you seem to be stuck in this idea of a world where status matters in relation to interpersonal relationships.

You reek of wanting to be noticed, you genuinely don't know any different way to behave do you? If this topic is any small indication of your overall personality, i would probably try to hit you in a club too.

I don't like you.

Not because you're rich.

Because you would think the reason for me not liking you is that you are rich, the way you speak about other people (despite thinly spread modesty) and brag "without meaning to brag".

You speak like the only places you can go are table service clubs, even over the internet your demeanor suggests that of a self obsessed spoiled child (Spoiled does not = privileged by the way, before i'm accused of prejudice let me be very clear that if you were "poor" and had the same attitude my opinion would not change).

Are you actually that audacious as to believe that you are in some way hard done by because people are fake to you, or treat you differently because you are rich? I have a news flash for you; people always want something out of other people. In a sense that is the definition of a society, you are letting it be a definition of your own perception of people and their motives, depressing to read.

I'm not sure what the point of this is really, are you trying to play down your amazing life by stating that you have problems too, whilst simultaneously bragging and viewing yourself as above others?

Me and you are on different planets (and i don't mean monetarily/socially, as i'm sure that is the direction your first conceited thought leaped), i view my existence as transient status wherein I'm not anything definite to any definite person; you seem to be stuck in this idea of a world where status matters in relation to interpersonal relationships.

You reek of wanting to be noticed, you genuinely don't know any different way to behave do you? If this topic is any small indication of your overall personality, i would probably try to hit you in a club too.

Good for you. You choose to be nothing, I choose to buy (or receive*/accept to receive) $50k watches and $1k champagne. We all die. The end.

Open the trunk and hood with the window on the left side down and we'll know lol.

Good idea. I'll put my name on the left window, which'll be down half-way.

I like these stories, keep them coming. I have a lot of rich friends, I'm in no way rich by any means nor have I ever been, so I always see this kind of thing when we go out clubbing - pretty much the main reason I hate going out; the music, the idiots and the fact I have a girlfriend so I don't need p***y... but most of all the money people waste on pointless things... when I have to stand and work in a bar for 9 hours to make £50 and my friend buys a £50 bottle and wastes it.

Regardless keep the stories coming - interesting to see what other people are like on these forums :D

find a way to take some pics of the night and upload em