• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silvercooney

The Gold Digger Diaries I

522 posts in this topic

Spoiled rich kids, us poor kids have to work for our swag, but the rare breed are the poor kids who turn rich.

i was listening to the news today and they said about 90% of the millionaires out there (in the US) came from middle to lower class families.

well.... duh? cus the upper class is already millionaires

i didn't really think it through but you make a valid point.

update?

update?

He is working in a 7/11, but really he thinks he runs a big company. I think he woke upto reality so he has departed from the forums.

update?

He is working in a 7/11, but really he thinks he runs a big company. I think he woke upto reality so he has departed from the forums.

rip

rip inflatable castle water village in pretty finnish lake

rip inflatable castle water village in pretty finnish lake

lol

So I take it you're Jewish...

Short version

> Decided to quit being Co-CEO (massive internal disagreements between parties with similar shares (4 x 20% + 20% on the "free market"), sold 20% to competitors);

> Decided to put money gradually in bitcoins since crash in november, never once sold, don't really care about random fluctuations, in it for the long run;

> Decided to stop spending money like an idiot;

> Looking into moving to a more liberal environment (HK, Japan, Singapore, ...);

> Looking into setting up a company there;

> Looking into setting up an educational charity around Bitcoin (educating people, donating in Bitcoin, ...).

Any questions?

Short version

> Decided to quit being Co-CEO (massive internal disagreements between parties with similar shares (4 x 20% + 20% on the "free market"), sold 20% to competitors);

> Decided to put money gradually in bitcoins since crash in november, never once sold, don't really care about random fluctuations, in it for the long run;

> Looking into moving to a more liberal environment (HK, Japan, Singapore, ...);

> Looking into setting up an educational charity around Bitcoin (educating people, donating in Bitcoin, ...).

Any questions?

more pics plz

Short version

Any questions?

i got about a million dollars in stocks, would you suggest keep playing the stocks or invest in a mutual fund or some sort of more stable sort of investment? My return right now including dividends is only about 6%, i want to try and double that.

Short version

Any questions?

Yea any updates man?

Short version

Any questions?

reading this for the first time LOL

tldr of this topic:

Goes to clubs by himself

Sits in VIP areas

Sends absurdly expensive alcohol to random strangers

Occasionally gets a phone number of a girl

NEVER bangs because worried shes a gold digger (despite having spent thousands of dollars on wine and champagne to meet her in the first place) and doesn't have time to figure out if shes into him or his money due to being mr.exotic business man

Meets some chick hes really into but doesn't bang because they live in different m***********g countries

Quits working for daddy and is now striking out on his own

ty for making my life of masturbation, cheap cider and RuneScape feel slightly more fulfilling.

tldr of this topic:

Goes to clubs by himself

Sits in VIP areas

NEVER bangs because worried shes a gold digger (despite having spent thousands of dollars on wine and champagne to meet her in the first place) and doesn't have time to figure out if shes into him or his money due to being mr.exotic business man

Meets some chick hes really into but doesn't bang because they live in different m***********g countries

ty for making my life of masturbation, cheap cider and RuneScape feel slightly more fulfilling.

feo7pI7.gif

Short version

Any questions?

how them bitcoins goin

tldr of this topic:

Goes to clubs by himself

Sits in VIP areas

im not all the way done yet but some good reads.

Also from what i read.... a $75k limit on a card and a girl friend of a year maxed it out? You f*****g wot I would take that b***h to court.

Another thing, even if i became a multi-millionaire like your parents, my kids would never have access to all that money. I have a lot of rich friends and while their parents are cfos, ceos, partners of a great company, these kids are all spoiled and wont amount to anything but then I guess they really dont need to.

I have a lot of rich friends and while their parents are cfos, ceos, partners of a great company, these kids are all spoiled and wont amount to anything but then I guess they really dont need to.

they will be successful regardless because networking

"successful"

Since I haven't posted a story in a while, I'll post a kind of funny story (to my friends at least, embarrasing to me).

This happened yesterday evening/night so it's still fresh in my head. I got a text message:

from a friend I haven't seen because he had studied abroad for 4 months. "Want to come to a party 'in my honor'?" (Not these exact words) I'm like: "Okay, why not? It's Thursday evening and I'm off work tomorrow, so" I asked if I needed to bring vodka/champagne and he told me a lot of rich kids were coming who were bringing Moet et Chandon, Veuve Cliquot, ... (the cheap, generic brands). I decided to go full r****d and bring a bottle of 2004 Cristal (Louis Roederer) and a magnum bottle of Ruinart Rose.

Coincidentally, I only had the Maserati (which I posted earlier) at my disposal, since my car had been taken to the garage. I was hoping I could park it on their property, because a lot of people actually spit on and damage the body work.

I got there and parked my car on their drive way. Keep in mind that my car makes the hottest sound in the world (skip to 1:00). Everyone got outside and I got pretty worried. I didn't see anyone wearing anything expensive, or drinking the bottles my friend had described.

I took my bottles (which were in a see-through plastic bag) and got inside, were my friend [i'm using that word too much] was waiting for me. On the way in I heard people calling me 'names' (snob, daddy's money, ...), but they were drink so I didn't really care too much.

I look at the place where they put all the bottles and I notice they are just 5 EUR bottles of cava. I start getting pissed off since I'm standing there with 420 USD in just 2 bottles.

My friend tells me he and his buddies would find it funny if I came to the party "full rkoi". I got really mad since I don't like appearing rich when no one else is. I got robbed like this once and decided to gtfo. What a f*****g idiot. I removed his cell phone number and didn't get an apology or nothing (yet).

people spit on your maserati and s**t like that? f****d up, hate all you want but don't f**k with someone's car

While obviously jealous sometimes of the rich, I never saw a reason to hate someone because of it. The ones that never learned respect and think its okay to treat anyone in the working / middle class like s**t are a different story. But I enĵoy the stuff I have too much to get butthurt just over someone having nicer s**t.

silver coon wya