• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silvercooney

The Gold Digger Diaries I

522 posts in this topic

I like these stories. Come to California, my fellow 1%er.

This is actually pretty interesting, wouldn't mind reading more.

lol

find a way to take some pics of the night and upload em

^

Pay someone to take pictures of you ok

Prepare for poor kid hate.

I'm intrigued, keep'm coming.

Y havent you made a topic like this before

Interesting topic, would love to read more keep em comin

1. how are you so rich

2. how old are you

3. do you consider yourself attractive

4. what is your job

5. how many kills do you have

6. why would you go buy "poor clothes" lmao

will have more questions later when I sober up more

1. how are you so rich

2. how old are you

4. what is your job

He said he didnt want to give out personal info or $ amounts

1. how are you so rich

2. how old are you

4. what is your job

fake and fabulous

1. how are you so rich

2. how old are you

4. what is your job

fake and fabulous

it's his parents. not him lol

find a way to take some pics of the night and upload em

^

Pay someone to take pictures of you ok

Prepare for poor kid hate.

I'm intrigued, keep'm coming.

Y havent you made a topic like this before

i i doubt mike is even close to silvercooney in terms of rich

Good for you. You choose to be nothing, I choose to buy (or receive*/accept to receive) $50k watches and $1k champagne. We all die. The end.

Try to buy/receive a $10 dictionary and some common sense and you might actually understand what i said.

I choose to be everything.

Good for you. You choose to be nothing, I choose to buy (or receive*/accept to receive) $50k watches and $1k champagne. We all die. The end.

Try to buy/receive a $10 dictionary and some common sense and you might actually understand what i said.

I choose to be everything.

Same difference probably.

1. how are you so rich

2. how old are you

4. what is your job

fake and fabulous

1. Born into it

2. 21

3. Sure

4. Student

5. Kills = p***y? Not a native speaker.

6. So I don't get noticed as being rich thus not attracting 'gold diggers'.

Got another story coming up shortly.

This is a story not within the walls of a club.

It's Friday night and I'm at the house of the girl in post #2 (see FiPo for link). I received a Whatsapp message from a guy I semi-know asking me to bring some booze and drink it at his place (his dad is worth like 1/2 mine, so he has a decent lifestyle). I was baffled by his 'request' but I was like 'Okay' (was tired of the girl at the time). I first went to my place it in the city to get some champagne/vodka and I switched cars because the one almost got out of gas and I didn't feel like filling it up.

I got to his place and I saw a lot of parked cars near his house, so I was assuming a party was going on (and I was right). I wasn't too happy because he didn't tell me and I wasn't dressed for the occasion (light jeans with a hoody and white sneakers), but I didn't really mind since I probably wouldn't stay too long anyway.

I got in the living room, handed over my vodka (kept the champagne obviously), took a cooler and a glass and started waiting until my bottle was chilled enough to consume. In the mean time the guy who had invited me came sit next to me and asked me all kinds of nonsense questions (he was drunk as f**k). After a while he asked me if I could give him 1000 EUR to f**k this girl. I really didn't know how to react because 1. They enough money and 2. We're not really friends. If he were one, I'd probably give him some cash if the girl was worth it. So I declined to give him money and he started yelling and called his friends over and he really started threatening me. I tried to leave but he 'sat me down' in a rough manner. A lot of people started watching. I tried to get up again and he pushed me down again whilst spilling my champagne so I got slightly mad (Dom Perignon 1996... Seriously?). I decided I would give him some money so I could just leave, which is what I did.

When I got in my car (locked the doors lulz), I called some of my friends and told them what had happened and we met up at my place and we're going to get some revenge next week. If you've got an idea, please let me know.

It's Sunday so I'm probably not going to go out this evening. Thanks again for reading.

It's Friday night and I'm at the house of the girl in post #2 (see FiPo for link). I received a Whatsapp message from a guy I semi-know asking me to bring some booze and drink it at his place (his dad is worth like 1/2 mine, so he has a decent lifestyle). I was baffled by his 'request' but I was like 'Okay' (was tired of the girl at the time). I first went to my place it in the city to get some champagne/vodka and I switched cars because the one almost got out of gas and I didn't feel like filling it up.

I got to his place and I saw a lot of parked cars near his house, so I was assuming a party was going on (and I was right). I wasn't too happy because he didn't tell me and I wasn't dressed for the occasion (light jeans with a hoody and white sneakers), but I didn't really mind since I probably wouldn't stay too long anyway.

I got in the living room, handed over my vodka (kept the champagne obviously), took a cooler and a glass and started waiting until my bottle was chilled enough to consume. In the mean time the guy who had invited me came sit next to me and asked me all kinds of nonsense questions (he was drunk as f**k). After a while he asked me if I could give him 1000 EUR to f**k this girl. I really didn't know how to react because 1. They enough money and 2. We're not really friends. If he were one, I'd probably give him some cash if the girl was worth it. So I declined to give him money and he started yelling and called his friends over and he really started threatening me. I tried to leave but he 'sat me down' in a rough manner. A lot of people started watching. I tried to get up again and he pushed me down again whilst spilling my champagne so I got slightly mad (Dom Perignon 1996... Seriously?). I decided I would give him some money so I could just leave, which is what I did.

When I got in my car (locked the doors lulz), I called some of my friends and told them what had happened and we met up at my place and we're going to get some revenge next week. If you've got an idea, please let me know.

It's Sunday so I'm probably not going to go out this evening. Thanks again for reading.

you sound like a p***y that doesn't lift

I'd like to see how you'd react in a house full of their friends.

kk respect for answering my questions, I have some more

1. do you ever feel used

2. do you think you are better than others

3. do you ever have a night you just wanna be a dirty dog and not be sophisticated

4. do you lift

P.S. LOL at switching cars cuz of gas

you gave him money, you look like a b***h to them now and now they know they can get your money very easily lmao

you gave him money, you look like a b***h to them now and now they know they can get your money very easily lmao

I gave him 200 EUR, which is not really money in their standards. I evaded a fight (which I was going to lose).

kk respect for answering my questions, I have some more

1. do you ever feel used

2. do you think you are better than others

3. do you ever have a night you just wanna be a dirty dog and not be sophisticated

4. do you lift

P.S. LOL at switching cars cuz of gas

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. No

You show up at a Black Panther Party by accident. You try to leave and they won't let you unless you give them 20 bucks. What do you do? You can either get your *** handed to you or pay them their money. If you do the former then you're an idiot and deserve to get your *** beat.

lol u got mugged

lol u got mugged

Happens a lot. I need a bodyguard but that's probably a bit over the top, no?

lol u got mugged

Considering how you boast about your wealth, i'm surprised you don't have one already.

edit: u got punked go lift r0fl

lol u got mugged

no

better be good though

wear suits

guns

etc