• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silvercooney

The Gold Digger Diaries I

522 posts in this topic

find a way to take some pics of the night and upload em

^

Pay someone to take pictures of you ok

Prepare for poor kid hate.

I'm intrigued, keep'm coming.

Y havent you made a topic like this before

i i doubt mike is even close to silvercooney in terms of rich

I'm not.

lol u got mugged

Happens a lot. I need a bodyguard but that's probably a bit over the top, no?

Considering how you boast about your wealth, i'm surprised you don't have one already.

edit: u got punked go lift r0fl

Rofl

why didn't you go back w/ your friends and f**k him up the same night...

^

I'm not.

Yeah but you have an interesting life doe. How many of us have met kate upton? Only you! Id read if you wrote tbh

^

I'm not.

Yeah but you have an interesting life doe. How many of us have met kate upton? Only you! Id read if you wrote tbh

Kate Upton is an overrated s***k. I've met the richest guy of Switzerland numerous times (friend of the family).

Make an anonymous ad on craigslist for a very large, and very cheap yard sale/garage sale, with the kids address.

I've done this to my old neighbors that would call the cops on us all the time, over the stupidest s**t.

^

I'm not.

Kate Upton is an overrated s***k. I've met the richest guy of Switzerland numerous times (friend of the family).

^

I'm not.

Every time I post new s**t about my life people get mad because either

1) I'm being a d*******g

2) I'm spending $

3) Both of the above

Make an anonymous ad on craigslist for a very large, and very cheap yard sale/garage sale, with the kids address.

I've done this to my old neighbors that would call the cops on us all the time, over the stupidest s**t.

That's funny.

2. do you think you are better than others: YES

Case and point, TBH mate it sounds like you're not even very good at being rich, let alone "better" than anybody else. (Referring to you getting jacked).

^

I'm not.

^

I'm not.

Every time I post new s**t about my life people get mad because either

1) I'm being a d*******g

2) I'm spending $

3) Both of the above

i don't get mad. i get entertained.

i don't start topics here very often anymore for your three reasons as well. i don't usually post at all anymore for those reasons too. unless it's an incomparable topic. then s**t hits the fan

I've given you a chance with my questions, to be honest, most likely would never be friends with you and your stories aren't that good because their main idea is money, not going out on a whim or anything spontaneous that would occur without money.

In fact, Manson's stories were more interesting in my opinion, because they lacked money and he had to be more creative.

I've given you a chance with my questions, to be honest, most likely would never be friends with you and your stories aren't that good because their main idea is money, not going out on a whim or anything spontaneous that would occur without money.

In fact, Manson's stories were more interesting in my opinion, because they lacked money and he had to be more creative.

No one could top Mansons stories, ever.

That's because Manson's story are more relatable (and funny in a weird way) than mine are. None of you will ever be in my position.

This so much. He's a legend. I'm still eagerly awaiting his next update.

OT: Keep the stories coming, they're interesting.

So tonight there'll be another club story. Some guys decided to drop 10-20k EUR ($13-26k) in a club in order to get laid (lol). I'll be attending with one friend as well. If I'm in the mood I'll double whatever they drop so their plan makes no sense at all. See you on the morrow.

don't even believe it anymore tbh.

if you were a real high roller you'd buy jagex

wow man instead of dropping 50k usd in a club to show someone up for one night you could just give that to me and it would pay off all my student loans and then i could focus on providing the best education for our youth without crippling debt hanging over my head and all you'd have to do to make that happen is go out as a normal person for one night while it will take me years and years to pay it all off

blows my mind

yo if you could gimme like 2-3 grand so i could pay for my car for the year that'd be wonderful

What do you mean your 'driver' are you wealthy? What did I miss

have u met rogar federar .. hes swiss and my idol

None of you will ever be in my position.

I'm going to assume that by "position" you mean; arrogant and self obsessed.

Because how can you say none of us will be in that position monetarily, and how do you know we already aren't?

does it make you mad that there are people out there who could literally buy and sell your father and you without even thinking twice?

someone will always be bigger and better than you. fact is; you are just a poor hobo like the rest of us.

gl in your rat race =)

edit: try lifting pieces of solid gold up and down to decrease chances of being forced to hand over money again.

Because how can you say none of us will be in that position monetarily, and how do you know we already aren't?

Mack you know you're my boy but why do you keep coming back to this topic? You don't like his style, that's fine. Just trying to be the voice of reason because everyone used to get on me about my wealth too back in the day.

Mack you know you're my boy but why do you keep coming back to this topic? You don't like his style, that's fine. Just trying to be the voice of reason because everyone used to get on me about my wealth too back in the day.

Yeah i know it seems as sad for me to keep coming back, as his original topic is (at least IMO).

I guess he's just really irritated me, i greatly resent that he thinks these "stories" and the way he speaks about other people in regards to himself is at all acceptable.

The idea that you are better than anybody else purely because of wealth (especially as i've seen no wit, adventure, intelligence, forethought or any modicum of interesting behavior from him) is one that annoys me to the core, the fact that this guy wants attention/kudos for essentially being a boring rich person is both laughable and infuriating.

These stories are essentially; "Went somewhere i always go, did something i always do, got mugged off/pulled because im rich, wait for next story!"

Throw in semi-derogatory comments about others, the idea that he is better than other people, the idea of "golddiggers", the thinly veiled hints that he's somebody important and you get one conceited boy.

The worst part is he seems relatively intelligent, which makes my mind boggle all the more at his ignorance of his own attitude.

Maybe it's just me?

(I'm aware of my own arrogance in attempting to force my view point over, but in all honesty; this guy is gonna get seriously knocked out if he carries on the same way in person, which evidently he does as he seems good at getting peoples back's up)