• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maining

Guide For All Pure Quests In 07 (Basic)

35 posts in this topic

so after making 5b pre-eoc questing and 247.5m ( and counting) on 07 of questing i finally decided make 1 cuz pure quests kinda populair

note: this wil not include fighting suplys/ w/e u need for fights and s**t so (food,pots,runes etc)

quests:

3nnOl.png

stat reqs:

3nmuZ.png

item reqs:

3nmwt.png

3nnNl.png

small tips :

general:

- try buy quest kits or colect items on main acc to save time

- if you spend 5 min in vrk bank trying buy an item its in most cases faster to give up and go get yourself

- it is probally faster to quest w/E you can and then skil rather than doing all skil reqs then questing bcuz most quests help on skills

- if you gonna be 45/52 prayer later might aswel get 43 first to speed up questing before u even start

- if you dont want evil dave rfd to take 40-80 mins i sugest doing gertrudes cat and leting kitten grow while doing other stuf

Skilling:

- for 40 range i advice doing dwarf canon and taking iron knifes+canon and get 40 rng ( i use rock crabs personaly but there might be beter spots)

- for 18 slay there is a few ways if you going for bgloves you wil prob want to do wanted!+ prequests it gives 5k slay xp or you can do rfd part+ museum and finish it up with a task or just the rfd part+ task for rest

- 31 craft (alot quests give craft xp) but if you only want pure quests id say do dwarf cannon+ goblin diplomacy+rfd goblins+pete this wil get you 16 craft wich then u can do either leather stuf or flax to 31 (or you can do ele ws 1 wich is 5 min for 5k craft xp thought u need 20 smith/mine/Craft first)

-36 woodcut cut best tree you can (or can do monks friend for lvl 14 woodcut but not rly recomended as dont speed up alot

-35 agility (do tourist trap use both rewards on agi for 1-26 do grand tree for 32 and now you can either do ictahlins(need start to do pp anyway)/tail of two cats or just do actual agility for 35

-41 cook alot of quests give cook xp thought its prob beter to just get 41 by doing w/e fish mainly trout from 15+ i gues rly fast skil anyway

-10 fishing could either fish in catherby or just get 30 fm first (need 50 anyway) and do sea slug (5 min quest for 7250 fish xp)

-50 fm best logs you can burn

-53 thief depends how many extra quests u wanna do either u can do fight arena(2175 xp),hazeel cult(1500 xp), biohazard (1250 xp) to get you to lvl 20 than just train to 30 and do the feud for 37 and then pp to 53 or you can just train it from lvl 1 its rly up to you methods i sugest to train are lvl 1-5 men,lvl 5-20(1) tea stall either start doing pp now or,lvl 20-25 (silk?) lvl 25-30 picpocketing wariors do the feud and lvl 37-38 (silk? idk?) lvl 38-41 master farmers and 41-53 pp

-50 mage this is easier than you think i just mage evrything i have to kil while questing + alot quests give mage xp (take the 10k cmb xp from shadow of the storm on mage to) youl prob end up like 35-40+ mage just of questing and then just teleport or superheat or curse til 50

-10 fletch you get this from temple of ikov (also req of dt)

-10 herb you get lvl 3 from druidice ritual than make atk pots for lvl 10

-20 smith either do knights sword and get 29 or just make bronze /iron stuff

this was a quick guide i just decided make it cause i get alot offers for pure quests and buying/getting the items is a pain so i made a list and then i thought to give some general tips along with it hope this helped

Will take first post and read later

K I read, thats pretty helpful for the lil'uns

ty

nice

good guy

great, now that the guide is made you can start questing my account

oo naice

nice

good stuff

lmfzo

nice im already fully quested ;)

nice id rather use a guide with pictures or a video but good try

just need to do evil dave and ogre for mith then im fully quested

lmfaooo

Really nice preparation guide, if you don't look at the writing... :P

I can sell this item kit for all those quests if anyone is interested (already got several of all items)

Really nice preparation guide, if you don't look at the writing... :P

I can sell this item kit for all those quests if anyone is interested (already got several of all items)

nice guide

nice

holy s**t your a beast man

Nice guide

nice