• Announcements

    • Piers

      Registration turned off   07/28/18

      ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
God`

Describe Your Home Town

83 posts in this topic

I'm interested to hear about what small towns/cities are like in other countries and where yalls are from

name: Blacktown (Sydney)

population: 300k

what its like: nice in some areas but by and large s**t, highest crime rate in the country, not that this is a con but just to give you an idea, its about 50% middle eastern/asian/somali (my old school only had 58% fluent english speakers). will never return except MAYBE to live for cheap at uni.

go sons

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5k population and infested with red necks and drug dealers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Princeton, NJ

Preppy as f**k, but decent night life/drug culture if you make an effort to look for it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

name: San Luis

population: 27k

what its like:hot as f**k everyday, bunch of desert, lots of fields, lots of mexicans, one high school, one post office, one walmart. really small town

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

name: the hood

population: black people

tips on coming here: run n***a run!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kirkkonummi, Finland.

Around 40k population and ~30km from Helsinki.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

roughly 250k people in the actual city, 1mil+ in the surrounding suburbs because the city sucks dik

city is full of crime and poverty, except for a few areas (where I live), but our suburbs are usually ranked top 5 safest/best places to live in America. we suck at sports and have nothing to do but I love it here and love the people, the city is like 3rd poorest city in America (thx cleveland and detroit)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

name: Huntsville, Alabama

population: 182k

what its like: Overall, nice. But boring. A lot of military & engineers work on the Arsenal, and other big companies within the city. It's pretty segregated also, the south side is mostly white and the north is all projects. I aspire to move back to the west coast after I graduate college, there are too many bible huggers down here.

From reading this it seems everybody's still stuck in their hometown, lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lots of white ppl

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

name: Huntsville, Alabama

population: 182k

what its like: Overall, nice. But boring. A lot of military & engineers work on the Arsenal, and other big companies within the city. It's pretty segregated also, the south side is mostly white and the north is all projects. I aspire to move back to the west coast after I graduate college, there are too many bible huggers down here.

From reading this it seems everybody's still stuck in their hometown, lol.

everyone is like 22 or younger

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40k people. known as gang central of the country as has been given the nick name "murder capital"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40k people. known as gang central of the country as has been given the nick name "murder capital"

murder capital where they murder for capital?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30k or so in population, where half the city spends their Friday at high school football games. Highschool football is all my city is about.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

los angeles- city of angels, most dangerous neighborhoods in the country and the richest neighborhoods in the world

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston. 6.2m people metro. 4.1m in my county. Tons of Mexicans. Great Mexican food. Don't live there anymore, but God do I miss the food.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its cold and hot in canada

funfactswithboris

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lots of white ppl

ur safe then

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lots of white people

boring

need a car to get around.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City: Port of Spain

Population: ~50k

Whats it like: Crime ridden, infested with uneducated youth and ignorant seniors. About 93% black/indian/mixed, the other 7% is euros/chinese/other.. Traffic every day of the week due to low price of roll on/roll of cars. Most corrupt government ever is currently in power. Weather is nice most of the time.. Schools down here are s**t, some can tough it out at local universities, but not me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Village with a population of 2K.

Boring as f**k, almost nothing to do, a lot of people know eachother though, which has it advantages and disadvantages (like comradery, but also gossip)

Countryside so it's calm, which I like.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City: Port of Spain

Population: ~50k

Whats it like: Crime ridden, infested with uneducated youth and ignorant seniors. About 93% black/indian/mixed, the other 7% is euros/chinese/other.. Traffic every day of the week due to low price of roll on/roll of cars. Most corrupt government ever is currently in power. Weather is nice most of the time.. Schools down here are s**t, some can tough it out at local universities, but not me.

damn son. how are europeans treated there? and how well off are you aka do you live in areas above all the crime and sht?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City: Port of Spain

Population: ~50k

Whats it like: Crime ridden, infested with uneducated youth and ignorant seniors. About 93% black/indian/mixed, the other 7% is euros/chinese/other.. Traffic every day of the week due to low price of roll on/roll of cars. Most corrupt government ever is currently in power. Weather is nice most of the time.. Schools down here are s**t, some can tough it out at local universities, but not me.

damn son. how are europeans treated there? and how well off are you aka do you live in areas above all the crime and sht?

Well I'm only half white.. So I get treated so/so.. Most blacks/indians are nice to an extent but they still have underlying hatred for people who aren't of the same race. For instance I can go to a bar and watch a football match fine, but if I get into an argument the first thing they'll bring up is racism. Its impossible to live in an area that isn't crime ridden, because of the way the country is mapped out, so I live in a nice neighborhood but it's only 2 minutes away from the ghetto.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City: San Diego

Population: 3.1m+

What's it like: Sunny, peaceful, only remembering seeing 1 black person there at my elementary school. LOW crime rates, great beach and even better weather. People/police are actually nice, and by far the best city to live in.

Until the recession hit hard.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Around 375k pop, and is known as the forest city cause it's the city with the most trees in Canada.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.