• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lugia EX

East Bridding~ Lugia Ex.

47 posts in this topic

i fought u once and u made me eat once the entire fight and then u tabbed out.

i felt like just giving you my kill because of the pity I felt from your patheticness as you desperation dds speced me twice on a hard read which i saw coming miles away and kept my melee pray up.

and you were higher level so i had to right click.

i felt like just giving you my kill because of the pity I felt from your patheticness as you desperation dds speced me twice on a hard read which i saw coming miles away and kept my melee pray up.

Dayyyyummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Dayyyyummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

idk if you knew, but theres a glitch were if i stand at the corner of the tree, which i did, i couldnt attack you no matter what so that lead you getting like 10+ hits on me. Ill gladly 1v1 you again if you want but in bridding fights they are always different. Calling me pathetic when i hardly even see you easts when im always there. Ill like to see you at east more so i can abolish from there.

tabs r gr8 , and i had ghostly bottom on i have the vid

Was talking about me having chaps on lol & yes tabs would be excellent.

Oh and that j3r pur3 guy is shocking, 1 way switches in tribrid, your only half decent brid is pk elmo :tease:

yeah pk elmo is a beast , but we have plenty of other good brids aswell m8 idk y u say that

K0

idk if you knew, but theres a glitch were if i stand at the corner of the tree, which i did, i couldnt attack you no matter what so that lead you getting like 10+ hits on me. Ill gladly 1v1 you again if you want but in bridding fights they are always different. Calling me pathetic when i hardly even see you easts when im always there. Ill like to see you at east more so i can abolish from there.

the reason i don't go to easts is cuz if you win a fight they just tab out. since u can just tab out, there is no penalty for hugging melee prayer, or range prayer too for that matter. easts is fake bridding.

And yes I know there is a glitch. As soon as I froze you I knew you were in it; that's why I started smiting right away. It's very simple to figure out and not get caught in once you figure out how it works. It's not like i purposely lured you into it, it was your own damn fault for freezing me on that sq and then trying to hug an obstacle with that precise spacing away.

I'm not saying im the king of bridding either, buts its rather bothersome when im fighting some1 like i jer pure and my hp bar clearly shows im 20hp and hes 80hp. And i don't tele away and i keep atking him. I get a lil lucky but manage to get him down to 20hp (were both out) and i'm 12hp at this point, but he just teles away. seriously what is the fun in that, that had the oppurtunity to have an epic ending but he just leaves.

p.s. especially when im right clicking all you mother fkrs and the disappearing glitch exists. And i'm not calling you pathetic for getting stuck. I'm calling you pathetic going for the desperation dds specs after getting your @ss whooped then teleporting out with your tail between your legs. You played a bad game not knowing when to try to freeze and when to eat, and then just elevated your level of sh*tness by sitting there with ur dds out trying to attack me when your frozen and then specing me on high hp melee prayer twice.

and sitting on a hill waiting for ppl to walk up and hugging on first attack is pathetic as fk as well. every1 does it you might say, idc doesn't change it.

:rofl:

Henry going all in!

the reason i don't go to easts is cuz if you win a fight they just tab out. since u can just tab out, there is no penalty for hugging melee prayer, or range prayer too for that matter. easts is fake bridding.

And yes I know there is a glitch. As soon as I froze you I knew you were in it; that's why I started smiting right away. It's very simple to figure out and not get caught in once you figure out how it works. It's not like i purposely lured you into it, it was your own damn fault for freezing me on that sq and then trying to hug an obstacle with that precise spacing away.

I'm not saying im the king of bridding either, buts its rather bothersome when im fighting some1 like i jer pure and my hp bar clearly shows im 20hp and hes 80hp. And i don't tele away and i keep atking him. I get a lil lucky but manage to get him down to 20hp (were both out) and i'm 12hp at this point, but he just teles away. seriously what is the fun in that, that had the oppurtunity to have an epic ending but he just leaves.

p.s. especially when im right clicking all you mother fkrs and the disappearing glitch exists. And i'm not calling you pathetic for getting stuck. I'm calling you pathetic going for the desperation dds specs after getting your @ss whooped then teleporting out with your tail between your legs. You played a bad game not knowing when to try to freeze and when to eat, and then just elevated your level of sh*tness by sitting there with ur dds out trying to attack me when your frozen and then specing me on high hp melee prayer twice.

and sitting on a hill waiting for ppl to walk up and hugging on first attack is pathetic as fk as well. every1 does it you might say, idc doesn't change it.

Kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why the hell henry always writing essays

why the hell henry always writing essays

100wpm isn't that hard to write a paragraph.

waat

fagia got bodied

brid me u fqt

jk bridding is for women

lol ur one of the foe fkers who were wearing mm capes on saturday and one banged me.. ;(

this guy has the english of a two year old

hahahah

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

bad