• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vertigo

Bond Effect On 07

26 posts in this topic

So as we've already established in this forum that bonds pretty much spell doom for RS3, what do you think happens to 07? The two games are closely tied together, because RS3 is still viewed as the "main" game and 07 is a distraction, and Jagex probably thinks of it as they do of RSC.

However, in multiple instances it's been shown that 07 is in a way an independent game with a more or less independent team looking after it, with updates on RS3 having little weight on 07. If RS3's playerbase dies out, what happens to 07?

I do realise 07 has been doomed from its introduction and has been slowly counting down metaphorical minutes to midnight, but I'm interested to see opinions. I'm debating whether to waste even more time on this. I haven't accumulated enough gold to make it worth my while selling it, so I haven't received any tangible reward playing the game, bar the good times and online friendships MM has provided.

So as we've already established in this forum that bonds pretty much spell doom for RS3, what do you think happens to 07? The two games are closely tied together, because RS3 is still viewed as the "main" game and 07 is a distraction, and Jagex probably thinks of it as they do of RSC.

However, in multiple instances it's been shown that 07 is in a way an independent game with a more or less independent team looking after it, with updates on RS3 having little weight on 07. If RS3's playerbase dies out, what happens to 07?

I do realise 07 has been doomed from its introduction and has been slowly counting down metaphorical minutes to midnight, but I'm interested to see opinions. I'm debating whether to waste even more time on this. I haven't accumulated enough gold to make it worth my while selling it, so I haven't received any tangible reward playing the game, bar the good times and online friendships MM has provided.

?

hell it might even bring more ppl into the osrs community if they get fed up with rs3

07 scape gets weekly updates for the game. Rs3 gets monthly updates to the soloman store or for bonds. 07 scape should prevail.

I do realise 07 has been doomed from its introduction and has been slowly counting down metaphorical minutes to midnight

?

My reasoning: with content that many have already played to death in actual 2007 and little new updates people are bound to run out of stuff to do and just quit. The numbers are already much smaller than in the first few months. And without a dedicated team(07 is overseen by how many, 2 Jmods or so?) I see no big updates in the future(except for GWD, which, again, is recycled content). I don't know if they have the capability to bring out any post-2008 updates into the game, let alone unique updates.

What you can do is bot on rs3 and get money for bonds to play 2007 as members.

Y

O

L

O

quit already its a s**t game

What you can do is bot on rs3 and get money for bonds to play 2007 as members.

Y

O

L

O

but yeah rs3 is dying faster than 07 now...

(live game is on top lol). also live game is inflated by 20% because it counts people in lobby.

4AAVy.png

Metaphorical minutes to midnight, I like that

(live game is on top lol). also live game is inflated by 20% because it counts people in lobby.

4AAVy.png

no scale, fake graph

4AAVy.png

no scale, fake graph

4AEhO.png

4AAVy.png

no scale, fake graph

4AEhO.png

is your monitor really that small?

4AAVy.png

no scale, fake graph

4AEhO.png

is your monitor really that small?

this is how much i can see at once

4AEnW.jpg

Runescape is a dying game. A White Dwarf heading for a Black Hole.

o noes

4AAVy.png

inflated because it contains players that have been active on the game within the last hour

wat am i reading...

4AAVy.png

inflated because it contains players that have been active on the game within the last hour

wat am i reading...

but it doesn't take that into account for osrs you moron. and you don't always go to the lobby after an hour... If you switch tabs u stay in for another hour... so basically you could just lobby sit while watching a movie when you can't do this in osrs without clicking once every 5mins.

and most people just log to lobby then go afk and log out later... its what i did all the time

4AAVy.png

wat am i reading...

but it doesn't take that into account for osrs you moron. and you don't always go to the lobby after an hour... If you switch tabs u stay in for another hour... so basically you could just lobby sit while watching a movie when you can't do this in osrs without clicking once every 5mins.

and most people just log to lobby then go afk and log out later... its what i did all the time

you do know you can still do s**t whilst in the lobby... if you're logged out on osrs... you're logged out

thats like saying the real count of this forums online users is like 5 because the rest aren't active at the exact moment you checked

hopefully that will help you see how r******d your logic is

4AAVy.png

wat am i reading...

you do know you can still do s**t whilst in the lobby... if you're logged out on osrs... you're logged out

thats like saying the real count of this forums online users is like 5 because the rest aren't active at the exact moment you checked

so counting the people who were last active in rs3 over the last hour and not counting the people who were last active on osrs in the last hour is logical and makes a fair representation and comparison

full meme

4AAVy.png

wat am i reading...

so counting the people who were last active in rs3 over the last hour and not counting the people who were last active on osrs in the last hour is logical and makes a fair representation and comparison

full meme

2a9668x.gif

csl00o.gif

at first i thought this was a james bond topic and you just missed a 0 in the title

what is bonds?

With the osrs->rs3 money transfer being so high if youre rich in osrs you can buy membership forever