• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rang3r Elmo

What's This Pure Cup Stuff?

32 posts in this topic

Dear Makers of Mayhem (and friends),

Sorry for my extended absence without much posting. I was pretty busy sharpening up my 99 Range IRL at camp and tryna change lives etc. etc. so to say I kept a bit busy over summer would be an understatement. Once that came to an end, I found myself right back at school and pretty much instantly swamped with essays on essays. For any of you guys that have joined this community in the past couple months and therefore have no clue who I am- welcome aboard, sup I'm Elmo I used to Scape a lot. I realized I pretty much suck for not staying as involved on here as I should be, so I'm here to make up for that. That being said, you guys should know that if you ever really need me I'm always here to help (and not really that hard to get a hold of).

What's new with you guys? How's the game going/clan communities and stuff? I'm sure as per usual we're on top etc. What's this whole tourney thing I heard about via FB? What are in-game bonds? When is RS4 coming out?

I missed you guyz,

Elmo :wub:

hi

Cum back :3

Edit : nice oak longbow

looks like willow noob

Hello, welcome back!

Your Mom is as nice as you are. :D

Who r u?

Fuqin new faqs these days.

Cum back :3

Edit : nice oak longbow

looks like willow noob

It's maple long like Mahatma

welcome back :) I've wanted to try archery for a long time myself, was it easy to get started? Was it expensive?

Hello QT :wub:

Pure Cup didn't exist up until a few days ago until Henry got vast amounts of people asking where it was on RS forums. Therefore they decided not to leave us out yet again and added it in with a new arena and stuff. Runecape Bonds are basically cheap P2P, hard to explain but yes it got implemented as some kind of anti-goldfarming crap on eoc.

need bodies, join now

ask henry

hes the only one who cares

Hey i love you

You probably don't remember me, but I still remember how friendly you was when i joined for the first time in november 2k11 (only trolls and you were the only one really friendly to me, never forget).

I was in the clan for about only 2 months before i had to leave for irl stuff, and you are pretty much everything i remember from back then because you were such a nice guy :)

I just say this so people can see how kindness set marks in people

nice bow too

Sup

yo to the lo

elm000000000000000000000000000000000!!

i miss you. ill give you a decent clanning acc to use if u come back!

Hey elmo

Hey big kok

hi

omg elmo i missed u

hey m8

hey babe

welcome back :) I've wanted to try archery for a long time myself, was it easy to get started? Was it expensive?

It's soooo enjoyable man. It's pretty easy to get started- after about an hour of working on form and what not you can start getting consistent groupings on the target so that's sweet. The equipment I use belongs to my camp, but all-in-all it's really not that expensive of a hobby. The bow in my pic would probably be ~$125-150 USD, and arrows are pretty cheap too. You don't need a fancy target or anything, but they're not too pricey either. Also like, it's just really cool like you feel like a beast. I taught my Gram how to shoot and she hit the target from 10 yards on her second shot. You could probably do it in your first :P

Hello QT :wub:

Pure Cup didn't exist up until a few days ago until Henry got vast amounts of people asking where it was on RS forums. Therefore they decided not to leave us out yet again and added it in with a new arena and stuff. Runecape Bonds are basically cheap P2P, hard to explain but yes it got implemented as some kind of anti-goldfarming crap on eoc.

Thanks for the info :) Weird Jagex moves like usual. I missed you qtpi :wub:

Hey i love you

That was so freaking nice you just made me so happy lmao. Obviously I remember you we used to pk a good bit together. Thanks for the kind words, and right back at you- we only Scaped together a bit but you left a super positive impression and even now a couple years later I'm hype to say hi to you :P Hope all is well!

i miss you. ill give you a decent clanning acc to use if u come back!

I may stop by a trip or two, but I'm not really sure if I could ever come back. Any attempt to do so pretty much in the last ~year and half ended with me starting to get behind in school stuff and therefore going inactive. But I'll likely pop on TS and maybe show up to an event here or there because I do really miss this (and by this I mean you guys). Also I want to meet all the new ppl and corrupt them with my love.