• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manson 2.0

Poo Stains In The Underwear

Poo stains in the underwear   65 votes

1. 1. Do you get poo stains in your underwear?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

We're all men here, you don't have to feel bad. How many of you get brownies in your underwear, what causes it, and what can be done to prevent it?

Let us not fear this problem and divide ourselves in worry; rather; let us unite and find a solution to this common ailment.

Wear brown undies that way they don't get discolored. Out of sight, out of mind.

I wipe thoroughly

And so far I'm the only one who has voted yes. I am now feeling mildly embarassed.

Lol dude? Do you wipe lool

Am I the only person on these forums with a hairy anus?

All the damn time.

I have a strange problem, where I have to wipe, wipe, and wipe, to even think about possibly considering the possibility of complete fecal elimination. The thing is, I wipe so much, that I usually clog the toilet. Growing up, my parents used to ridicule me for this.

I've been mentally conditioned to go through 3 strong wipes, and that's it. I just have to walk away after that. There's usually enough residue left behind (because of my condition), that it inevitably turns into acid asss. That's just what happens, and I know that's what's gonna happen. If I'm not feeling lazy, I'll hop in the shower after the third whipe, but let's face it, I'm lazy.

The majority of my days are spent walking around with the feeling of a piece of sandpaper wedged in my crack. It f*****g sucks. Needless to say, at a rough estimate, 70% of my boxers have a prevalent odor easily observed at a 5 foot distance, as well as visible brown stains. I've come to enjoy the smell, though, not gonna lie.

wipe kid

only on night outs

Am I the only person on these forums with a hairy a**s?

i have an extremely hairy a**s but the key to cleaning it is to always shower after taking a s**t, i've trained myself to s******g about once every third day but i can keep it in longer than that if necessary so that i never have to s**t somewhere when i'm in a rush or not at home.

Also, I'm going to have to note, that in my pre-teen years, in an attempt to defy my parents ordinance, I'd just hold my p**p in and just sit on it. I didn't have to do laundry, my mom did (dad made sure of that). From age 7-13, 100% of my undergarments washed by my own beloved mother, had brownies in them. This was purposefully done in an attempt to accept my parents ridicule, and use it against them.

Nobody f***s with me anymore

Am I the only person on these forums with a hairy a**s?

i have an extremely hairy a**s but the key to cleaning it is to always shower after taking a s**t, i've trained myself to s******g about once every third day but i can keep it in longer than that if necessary so that i never have to s**t somewhere when i'm in a rush or not at home.

agreeed

u guys should try a**l bleaching

...no

if you were foreign, you'd have a nozzle to shoot water up your butt

What the f**k.

Are you guys for real?

Learn some hygiene for god's sake, I have a hairy *** yet I 100% of the time clean it well.

I shave my *** hole

Just Bipolae..... holy m********k thats one of the sickest thing I've ever read on these forums and I've been around them for a while. s**t f**k jezus, How can you be so sickening that you leave behind p**p stains in your underwear, to make a statement. Also, do you just p**p in your boxer, sit on it, like literally...p**p in your boxer, don't take the p**p out and then sit on the p**p? xD

And I never find p**p stains in my boxer. Sit on the toilet, wipe your *** whilst sitting on the toilet, this'll reduce your chance of leaving p**p on your a******k and spreading it out. Wipe thoroughly. I shower every night aswell.

Never had brownies, I can't sympathise with your pain.

What the f**k.

Are you guys for real?

Learn some hygiene for god's sake, I have a hairy *** yet I 100% of the time clean it well.

This man says it. Don't stop until the paper is completely white..

I shave my *** hole

What was that topic about the kid asking about hair growing from his *** hole?

I shave my *** hole

What was that topic about the kid asking about hair growing from his *** hole?

idk but can someone find it?

Am I the only person on these forums with a hairy anus?

If only a portable instrument existed that was designed to remove hair from place besides your head where a bulky buzzer cant go.

Owait