• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King Grace

Few Questions

5 posts in this topic

After reading all of the things I must have in order to join and making my intro. I feel that I'm ready to try to join. I want to get added to the trip Saturday but i don't have enough gear req in MY opinion. I want to be ready and not struggling when I fully join. Is there a way I can still attend the trips and pk and I am in the ts for like 3 days now. But not make an full application yet?

WHY?

Because I want to have a good application, now a s**t one… But the more people to pk the better for you guys. So i can still be a good contribute to pking.. This process won't take over 3-4 days. Thats like the end of this weekend. Just don't wanna miss out on the full out..

What should I do ;)?

If you wanted to come this Saturday, you should of signed up. If you did, good job, if you didnt, well.... RIP.

Fill out the app, you can update it as you improve. Just Do It *insert Nike symbol*

What I recommend you do is make your app because it usually takes upwards of two weeks of full activity to get accepted. This will give you two weeks to get all of the supplies you need while also giving you access to trips.

Normally people make their app and then improve upon it. Saturday's normal PK trip won't happen because we have the two final fights of the Jagex Clan cup (Unless your name was added to the roster you won't be able to fight). Sunday we have our usual P2P trip. However it's best to apply, be given Applicant rank, then you can attend/be added to cc ingame

you my friend need to suck some serious d... should be able to get accepted then :)