• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King Grace

King Grace

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I would like to become a Mayhem Maker!

Please tell us something about yourself.

I am 19 years old, I live in North Carolina, and go to college. I drink a lot, and I'm half puerto rican half black.. aka Black as Night:).. i like to pk, and go to iron/steel drags almost everyday. Tupacs the s**t, Nuff said?

What is your current Display Name?

King Grace

What are your current stats? The picture must show the entire RS screen.

0y8xNTE8tzkhMztZLzs_VT9TPzE03tLTQNzUxsdSvMsjMBgA.png

What is your combat level ?

What quests have you completed (MM,DT,Mith gloves, etc) ?

0y8xNTE8tzkhMztZLzs_VT9TPzE23MDHVtzSwMNZPLjdIAgA.png

Where did you find out about MM (eg. MMTube, Pk Videos, In-game)?

Ive been playing for about 7 years so I'm not sure exactly where. Probably youtube :)

Do you know any MM Members? If so, list WHO and for HOW LONG:

Ive talked to some members and I have been in the ts for about 3 days now.. Don't know specific names :)

Where are you from and what is your time zone? If you are uncertain of your time zone you can check it HERE.

NC EST

At what time are trips for you, personally? You can check the trip times here.

Friday:

• 6PM EST

Saturday:
    • 4PM EST

Sunday:

[*]4PM EST

Clan Information

IRC is a REQUIREMENT to join. Please provide a picture of you on Swiftkit IRC or mIRC (To download Swiftkit click HERE ) in the #Mayhem-Makers channel. Also give us your IRC Nickname(s).

0y8xNTE8tzkhMztZLzs_VT9TPzE03NLbQNzcyN9I3SsopAQA.png

Teamspeak is a REQUIREMENT to join. Please provide a picture of you on TeamSpeak 3. ( To download TS3 click HERE ):

0y8xNTE8tzkhMztZLzs_VT9TPzE03MdM3NzIz1zcvKioBAA.png

Do you have any clanning experience? If so, in which clans have you been before also explain why you left them.

I was in Frozen Fury for Months, but that was years ago. Im a bit rusty, but I have a lot of clanning experience,

What type of gear would you wear to a F2P and P2P clan event? (post a screenie)

dkow.png

0y8xNTE8tzkhMztZLzs_VT9TPzE23sNQ3NzDQz7WsSAcA.png

Show us a picture of your return gear set up in your bank. Note: You do not need to show us dozen of return sets.

0y8xNTE8tzkhMztZLzs_VT9TPzE23MDLQNzcy1q8wz7cEAA.png

Attending events is a requirement to get accepted, post pictures of events that you've attended AFTER YOU'VE APPED. Make sure there's a date on the screenshot so we can determine when it was. (If you need to know the times of the pk trips click HERE ):

Forum activity is very important and you are REQUIRED to check the forums at least once a week. If you fail to check the forum within 2 weeks you will be kicked, do you understand this?

yes

Mayhem makers is a pking clan after all, please provide us some pictures of pks you've gotten.

I have vids, but they are out of date, I would rather post new ones with the clan :) Thanks!

The Mayhem Makers have a set of rules which you will have to abide with. If you don't you will be kicked. Have you read our rules?

"I actually read the rules!"

do you have any brothers/sisters that play rs?

why did you leave SV & why didn't you include that in your clanning history

never joined.. i applied but they never went on 1 pk trip.. and in their TS there was no one in it.

drinking is bad for you

you need to show your full screen for majority of your pics.....(gear pics)

KK, ill reupload with fullscreen pics today..+ i know its bad, ;).. so is driving with ur seatbelt off… Gotta live it up