• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Rang3r Elmo

Best Mm Memory?

227 posts in this topic

slabsgaybarn, confidential, rushing home from school/work for trips, f*****g up my sleep schedule to talk to guys on ts from other parts of the world

When I finally got my stats to join MM in 2005 and the original KrazyFaken had to give a formal, very nice greeting via PM in game.

Felt so official!

Also Pking all night long with friends and then going to school as a zombie.

I didn't get the KrazyFaken greeting :[, instead, integrab00st came out with omegaknight to coax me into joining while I was pk'ing, ahah.

I honestly can't pick a specific memory though, it was always a good time, and it's been a long f*****g time.

The 96-0 was sick.

The F2p Jagex cup against FOE with the 3 rounds were insane.

When I joined 3 years ago we always pulled 70-120 and I enjoyed EVERY f2p trip against Foe/Eop, although the P2P ones werent that much fun than F2p.

killing everything <3

I love the boyz and mig's bowlcut

getting promoted when I was like 13 and going emo

sweet n sour lads

the f2p minis pre eoc

fight vs foe in single between high altar and lesser cage in d longs/msb. was even opted and everyone thought it was down to me vs some foe kid like 20+ levels higher. he killed me with a few sharks left and i assumed we lost. found out later there was some mm kid sitting there the whole time who didn't eat a single shark and knocked the foe kid the f**k out. also managed to recruit a kid out of foe named il darkgod il who had beast stats and we became good friends.

End of 2009 huge *** fights with mm + foe vs eop + epidemic. Those were the times

Bolas-ing Uutuus

when we pulled 100+ and literally every clan teamed and still couldn't take us.

idk if this is serious but apparently it is.

thank you for the best 2 years i had in the clanning/pure community.

Killing Boosli.

Was only here for about a month or two.. but my best memories are every trip I went on with you guys... best clan ive been in, best leaders, best community, best organization... you're all real... mm #strong... hope some of you will still trip

When I finally got my stats to join MM in 2005 and the original KrazyFaken had to give a formal, very nice greeting via PM in game.

Felt so official!

I didn't get the KrazyFaken greeting :[, instead, integrab00st came out with omegaknight to coax me into joining while I was pk'ing, ahah.

I honestly can't pick a specific memory though, it was always a good time, and it's been a long f*****g time.

I was going to join FOE because i knew Ilx Ace Ilx, but I met partvll while training at ogres. We became friends and eventually I joined. 0mega was cool too, one of the nicest guys on this forum. I agree can't pick a favorite memory.

Only two cool pics I can find on this new s**t laptop lol. One day I'll look through all my CD's and hard drives and compile the cool pics. Not today though.'

llXiytE.png

dQCk2AE.png

hehe

Getting through the bad times, especially with Richie when it was only me and him showing up.

Also the drama was hilarious and deliciously.

d**king foe on top of big hill on my first trip (:H:) (:H:) (:H:) (:H:)

Felt so official!

I was going to join FOE because i knew Ilx Ace Ilx, but I met partvll while training at ogres. We became friends and eventually I joined. 0mega was cool too, one of the nicest guys on this forum. I agree can't pick a favorite memory.

Only two cool pics I can find on this new s**t laptop lol. One day I'll look through all my CD's and hard drives and compile the cool pics. Not today though.'

llXiytE.png

dQCk2AE.png

hehe

n***a what the hell

failing to spy in you 3 times

the movie nights with Bob

the dung runs on battlescape with bob green

trolling ur forums and getting banned

benz

PKing trips by the giants and green dragons back in 2006 when I was addicted as hell. Also whenever someone turned into a scammer on the forums I enjoyed all the drama (t_h_e skim, sethalas, b69 etc)

sethalas l0l

every moment i spent here

meeting cool people

constant drama on mm forums

Beating eop down 30 or whatever it was, also beating foe+eop 2v1 at axe hut.

Those stick out but there's a lot more