• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tupacalypse

Silentc0Re Talks About Banning Raggers & Kills One Via Poison For 66 Damage

54 posts in this topic

Email that he sent out to popular video makers:

nguiLDg.png

Him killing someone with a 66 damage poison:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJGwXTHkKSA

banning them seems a little harsh despite how much I hate them.

I'm kind of split on this. I definitely believe that banning raggers is the right thing to do, but on the other hand like 95% of the streamers are twats who deserves it. I think it'll be pretty hard to differentiate between the people who rags a guy constantly rushing/pjing, and a guy who's like that spastic h0psinn pre-eoc, who just wanted to make you feel miserable for no reason.

I definitely believe that banning raggers is the right thing to do

You can't ban people because you don't like how they play the game lol.

have to wear 100k to enter wild

this is too god damn easy to solve

if you only have 1 item to protect over 20k then u can't use protect item

done

"Raggers" are not just people risking no s**t at all, they tend to camp you just to p**s you off. They pretty much spend all their time on the game only to p**s people off (often for no reason at all). So I do believe it's fair to ban notorious raggers.

"Raggers" are not just people risking no s**t at all, they tend to camp you just to p**s you off. They pretty much spend all their time on the game only to p**s people off (often for no reason at all). So I do believe it's fair to ban notorious raggers.

agreed, it kills the game and this is kind'ove why the wildy sucks now lol

back in the day pjing was an a*****e thing to do, people would take notice. Now that and other a*****e things are too common and it takes away from gameplay. It honestly sucks that there's really nothing to do about it but I can't imagine anyone being mad over this. Who's going to listen to the opinion of raggers?

Especially because when rs goes on stream(it advertises for rs) and the person just keeps getting ragged and has to constantly run back into the bank to eat/antipoison/restock every time is shows how s**t of a game it is- and that's only because of the people who play it. No one wants to play something if there's pure scumbags running around ruining it for anyone for the sheer sake of ruining it...

refer to danny's list

i got ragged when i played and it ruined my experience but i think this will result in a lot of people being wrongfully banned knowing jagex

how are jagex gonnna know whether someone is a persistent ragger or not? unless someone has hours worth of footage and peopple could start claiming that anyone who atta\cks them that they don't want to fight are raggers. also SOMETIMES people rag rushers/other rushers so on so forth.. so who would be in the wrong?

You can't ban someone because they play the game differently from you. If they ban people for ragging, they could equally ban the twats who steal your training spot, or the people who crash you at gwd, or the people who spam green:@@@ on your hp bar, the list could go on forever.

silentc0re is a piece of s**t and should lose his mod that he should have never gotten in the first place for killing pkers with it. like seriously what the f**k is wrong with him why is no one else pissed about this

silentc0re is a piece of s**t and should lose his mod that he should have never gotten in the first place for killing pkers with it. like seriously what the f**k is wrong with him why is no one else pissed about this

if it happened like a year or so ago then people would care but the games dead so yup

RUNESCAPEEEE

You can't ban someone because they play the game differently from you. If they ban people for ragging, they could equally ban the twats who steal your training spot, or the people who crash you at gwd, or the people who spam green:@@@ on your hp bar, the list could go on forever.

f*****g dumb as hell.

Just make it so everybody has to bring a certain amount of risk with them.

If they banned the raggers world 25 would go from having 200-300 people in it to like 50

lol I was the best ragger to ever embrace runescape

ban them

they ruin the game for so many/lots of people quit because of ragger (not directly because of the raggers, but indirectly because they make the game s**t)

I'm kind of split on this. I definitely believe that banning raggers is the right thing to do, but on the other hand like 95% of the streamers are twats who deserves it. I think it'll be pretty hard to differentiate between the people who rags a guy constantly rushing/pjing, and a guy who's like that spastic h0psinn pre-eoc, who just wanted to make you feel miserable for no reason.

truth

Should be like gta5.. all bad players can only play with other bad players..

ban 95% of the rest of people that play. good idea...

they already tried this. EP and those no protect prayer worlds was their answer. I actually like the idea of no protect item worlds. those that chose to risk could, those that don't stay away.

I guess ep and 75k minimum to get loot s**t was more to stop people transferring between accounts