• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joey

Any Smurfs On Na Want To Power Level In 3V3 Intermediate Bot Games?

14 posts in this topic

the 2 strongest adcs are free this week (jinx, lucian) my accounts lvl 25 i want it to be 30 or at least as close to 30 as i can get it before the school year starts. if you want to come add "Joey Bot" games last about 10-15 minutes (usually) and id like it if anyone wants to join me

Yes I shall summon my steel titan and use surf to defeat your lvl 80 warlock with divine spirit sheild after your zerg rush but only after getting the rocket launcher in the middle of blood gulch with the banshee after my champion can use a CDR to finish rushing bottom even though i hate bottom and then getting a giant mushroom and being able to save peach from the castle

common joey chris got plat and im gold on euw catch up :P

common joey chris got plat and im gold on euw catch up :P

http://www.lolking.n...ner/na/39909738

i couldnt get past plat 1 20 points so

Add me

Lemon Doges

noob

im plat u f***t

not even lvl 30 yet u suk

Yes I shall summon my steel titan and use surf to defeat your lvl 80 warlock with divine spirit sheild after your zerg rush but only after getting the rocket launcher in the middle of blood gulch with the banshee after my champion can use a CDR to finish rushing bottom even though i hate bottom and then getting a giant mushroom and being able to save peach from the castle

im plat u f***t

congrats?

I can do it this weekend.

im plat u f***t

congrats?

jk barely level 22 on my main :(