• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
(ROB)

Overlay

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys might be streaming for the lols soon , curious if anyone is able to make me a quick overlay? All the free ones i find for league are based on the minimap being on the right side but i use mine on the left

Pm me if you might be able to do something quick and easy to help me out

Thanks

Just flip the bottom half of the overlay or don't be one of those guys who wants their minimap on the other side, simple really.

Just flip the bottom half of the overlay or don't be one of those guys who wants their minimap on the other side, simple really.

Flip doesn't turn out properly + i am too used to playing with map on left because of starcraft / much easier to see map on left for me

Flip doesn't turn out properly + i am too used to playing with map on left because of starcraft / much easier to see map on left for me

Post an overlay you'd like and a screenshot of your game screen.

I'll try to see what I can do.

bert the virg

Cannot find any season 4 ones , just need some simple sh1t that says contend made tbh :x

pm me some print screens and a bit more clearly define what it is you need and want and I might get around to it tomorrow

pm me some print screens and a bit more clearly define what it is you need and want and I might get around to it tomorrow

I am partially dying irl but i will get pics later, thank you / no rush since i am being slow as f**k to get the print screens

Hey sorry been sick irl + busy looking for jobs,

if you can still do this ilu & no rush if you can do it

Decided i don't really need a full overlay / it would prob take a bit of time etc and i can't find a way to get you screenshot (size is too big for tldr. / idk how to explain what i want etc.)

but what i am still interested is if you can maybe make a cool graphic just saying 'Contend' that i could use, i like dark colours maybe dark green and blue , any pattern you think is cool?

Decided i don't really need a full overlay / it would prob take a bit of time etc and i can't find a way to get you screenshot (size is too big for tldr. / idk how to explain what i want etc.)

but what i am still interested is if you can maybe make a cool graphic just saying 'Contend' that i could use, i like dark colours maybe dark green and blue , any pattern you think is cool?

:x

Hey sorry id whip you somethin up if I could, but my computer was in open heart seargery for a couple days, and has passed on. When it gets back up n runnin ill try get on it. Thinm u gotta wait for next paycheck AFTER this fridays :(