• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Guest Administrator

[Official] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

1416 posts in this topic

About the Game

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 12 years ago.

CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombardi at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."

CS: GO is being developed by Valve in cooperation with Seattle-based Hidden Path Entertainment. The title is targeted for release in early 2012 and will be playable at this year's PAX Prime and Eurogamer Expo.

More info: http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/

Never been a huge fan of CSS, since I sucked at it.

Might try this one out however

Fk yeh! (:H:)

Not a huge fan of the source engine.

this pretty much, i just don't like the feel

Cs was the s**t but don't play anymore =[

jizzed a lil but now i can only use wireless internet so i dc every 20 seconds when i play css :(

Nice, do you think it will have similar game play to cs 1.6 / css? Cause unless they import similar game code it would be hard to make an old game old with all this new technology n s**t lol, u get what I mean!

it will be similar to css seeing as its using the same engine, just like every cod feels the same

it will be similar to css seeing as its using the same engine, just like every cod feels the same

Anyone here play cs promod when it was released? That was actually pretty good. css graphics but with 1.6 wallbangs basically.

And i'm looking forward to this. Just curious what guns they'll bring in and how much they're gonna cost. It's gonna change tactics alot..

True that. Which is exactly why I hated WaW meaning I hate black ops. I no longer like MW2 which is why I know for a fact I'm going to hate MW3. Still in love with CoD2/4 and we all know they will never been remade or CoD will never be like those again.

.....WAW used cod4 engine

all the new cods use modified quake engine iirc

all the new cods use modified quake engine iirc

i said new ones because I wasn't sure about 1/2

Being developed for next gen consoles?

gl xbox and ps3 players. if they can all play together.

get f****d rofl

I think is just PC-ps3 cross platform...and ps3 is getting mouse + keyboard

you'll be able to see who's a ps3 player by checking the bottom of the scoreboard

I think is just PC-ps3 cross platform...and ps3 is getting mouse + keyboard

Why the **** is ps3 getting mouse + keyboard.. And you mean any mouse/keyboard providing they're USB?

Even so, if they're gonna buy it for ps3 and then use a mouse and keyboard anyway, they're gonna be shitters, or they would of just bought it on PC.

@pur3- So true :D