• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a_j4x

Time Is Of The Essence

51 posts in this topic

I know many of you are aged, past your mayhem making time. 13th is working full time and grumpy. Elmo is finishing up at W&M. Ckyl3 is still going through puberty. Speshls is stuck in the great white north (Canada) so he definitely has time mexicanxs2wb0.png . Mahatma is busy saving the world.

BUT THERE IS LOOT TO BE HAD ! I'm not saying a full - on reopening of MM is/should happen, but at least entertain the thought. What drove MM back in the day was the prospect of destroying clans and that loot. I remember back when Epidemic had their rise and fall; MM was at its peak in terms of opts every weekend. Those days were crazy, mostly because there was competition in the wild.

In today's game, Fatality is pulling decent opts and they're romping around the wild in full mystic ... oh sweet mystic. How many time's we've punished Fi and their mis-hap ranks. OXO who left Fatality, during it's most dire time for, FOE is now in charge. A clan himself and countless other ranks within FI abandoned during its most dire time, now return to leech of the remaining corpse that is runescape. It is an insult to the game allowing such a shallow clan patronize OUR wilderness.

Raise your arms men, ladies, and whatever else is lurking on this forum. There's loot to be had and a resurgence of MM would be great for the pure community as a while.

no

how bout you go ahead and suck my massive fukin c**k

nty jeff

nawww game is pretty trashh

foe canceled their ts at one point b/c the leader was so upset at how things were going. nty

sounds good

foe canceled their ts at one point b/c the leader was so upset at how things were going. nty

I think it'd be fun. people are treating this like an addiction. similar to how an alcoholic must refuse drinks at all costs. "1 drink sir" - no. "just 1" - no I can't stop.

MM - can't stop. won't stop. don't stop.

No thanks

No thanks

Who are you even

I think it'd be fun. people are treating this like an addiction. similar to how an alcoholic must refuse drinks at all costs. "1 drink sir" - no. "just 1" - no I can't stop.

MM - can't stop. won't stop. don't stop.

Its more like we drank all the good liquor and the s**t thats left just isn't worth the hangover.

i f****d your nan with my 2 inch prepubescent d**k

maybe in like 50 years when most of the mm members are retired and got nothing to do

Where's I h0zy I when you need him ..... the dude broke MM in half in like '06 for some rag clan he started lol.

Where's I h0zy I when you need him ..... the dude broke MM in half in like '06 for some rag clan he started lol.

except rd blew d**k

Support, i wanna be on top again. Not be losing to like sv and stuff

Support, i wanna be on top again. Not be losing to like sv and stuff

lol

In today's game, Fatality is pulling decent opts and they're romping around the wild in full mystic ... oh sweet mystic. How many time's we've punished Fi and their mis-hap ranks. OXO who left Fatality, during it's most dire time for FOE, is now in charge. A clan himself and countless other ranks within FI abandoned for FOE, now return to leech of the remaining corpse that is runescape. It is an insult to the game allowing such a shallow clan patronize OUR wilderness.

Do you all stand for this?

I'd rather hack my thumb off with a butter knife.

It was fun while it lasted, but my interest in this game is gone (forever).