• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a_j4x

Time Is Of The Essence

51 posts in this topic

na

Imfo

foe canceled their ts at one point b/c the leader was so upset at how things were going. nty

I think it'd be fun. people are treating this like an addiction. similar to how an alcoholic must refuse drinks at all costs. "1 drink sir" - no. "just 1" - no I can't stop.

MM - can't stop. won't stop. don't stop.

nah we just don't enjoy the game anymore

foe canceled their ts at one point b/c the leader was so upset at how things were going. nty

I think it'd be fun. people are treating this like an addiction. similar to how an alcoholic must refuse drinks at all costs. "1 drink sir" - no. "just 1" - no I can't stop.

nah we just don't enjoy the game anymore

^^^

we dont give a s**t about this "loot" you speak of

Its more like we drank all the good liquor and the s**t thats left just isn't worth the hangover.

Its more like we drank all the good liquor and the s**t thats left just isn't worth the hangover.

Holy f**k buddy. Well put

Sorry man it's just not going to happen. We've all spent many years and created many memories on this game; but simply the game is no longer enjoyable for a large majority of our clan so there's no chance of us reopening. All that aside, I'm glad to see that you're still loyal to MM and stuff but when a games community dies - the game dies. And Runescape's community has been dead for too long now. Plus coming back to beat Fatality would mean nothing. They've been a terrible clan for years forever and we've beaten, abused, and sexually assaulted them for a long long long time.

ya ill come snipe people on my maxed zerker

you're beating a dead horse

s**t community

Definitely this, sadly. This is what ultimately killed the game this time around (as opposed to Jagex doing it for us).

It would be really neat if a bunch of MM decided to mass up and go out for just one weekend and surprise FI by wrecking them out of no-where, but since the game isn't f2p that's not even remotely realistic lol.

I think if 07 was f2p we'd have a lot more MM members still lingering around getting on every now and then just to f**k around, but it really isn't worth the money to just get on once a week.

Sorry man it's just not going to happen. We've all spent many years and created many memories on this game; but simply the game is no longer enjoyable for a large majority of our clan so there's no chance of us reopening. All that aside, I'm glad to see that you're still loyal to MM and stuff but when a games community dies - the game dies. And Runescape's community has been dead for too long now. Plus coming back to beat Fatality would mean nothing. They've been a terrible clan for years forever and we've beaten, abused, and sexually assaulted them for a long long long time.

#1 forever

#1 forever

#1 5ever.

we've all had some pretty good memories here, it's normal to feel sad/ nostalgic/ reminiscence, etc

rs is dead and i think everybody is well over it .. do like me and just be happy you were once part of the mayhem :king:

maybe in like 50 years when most of the mm members are retired and got nothing to do

Looking forward to this age when I can revert to the lifestyle I have now. MM can come back then.

As of now I just don't think there would be that much to gain from it, and I'd almost feel bad ending the game for everyone. For people who still find it fun, I'm cool with that and happy for them. But unfortunately I just don't think there's enough in it for our entire community. With that being said, I do miss everyone coming on for the same reason and it makes me very :/ that no game has risen up as an RS equivalent/replacement.

Support, i wanna be on top again. Not be losing to like sv and stuff

s**t community

Come back my love :cry: . . . .

the problem with mm reopening is that the game is broken. over heads and tabbing everywhere nty

the problem with mm reopening is that the game is broken. over heads and tabbing everywhere nty

ty for bumping my topic

s0n.

(:H:)

ty for bumping my topic

s0n.

(:H:)

no problem mate, if we did reopen I would still play

lmfao I just re-read this hahaha the cKyl3 line gets me every time

so absolutely nothing has changed in the past 4 years or so?

After MM closed I got def on my account before I quit, so nty.