• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Metho

League Of Legends Is A s**t Game

33 posts in this topic

The real issue is there is nothing out there that isn't a WoW clone, a dead game or a MoBA.

Ask yourself this, how many times did you get angry whilst playing any other game, in the entire world, that isn't LoL?

Right? Barely ever.

Ask yourself this, how many days have been ruined by someone on LoL?

f**k, how many days have you played LoL for?

A good game in LoL comes once every 5000 games or so, and even then, it ain't even good anymore. If it weren't for eSports this game would have died to DoTA2 (IMO), but even DoTA2 is a s**t game for the exact same reason.

MOBAs are s**t, and I'm pretty sure a lot of you would quit if there was just ONE GOD DAMN MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAME THAT DIDN'T SUCK.

I even think WoW is better than LoL, the only issue being it's going to be stuck @ patch 5.4 for f*****g ages.

Really, I'm struggling to see how LoL is a good game, so I'd like someone to enlighten me. As far as I'm concerned, this game is a sack of s**t and I will quit as soon as I find something else to do.

Oh and because I'm ranting anyway. eSports is a f*****g joke. The only reason eSports is big is because Riot pumps a s**t ton of money into it, because it sells their game. eSports is the most depressing s**t ever, really. Are gamers that socially r******d they have to create their own "sport" that celebrates being socially r******d? Where we idolize people that look like this:

IMAQTPIE.DIG_lolesports.PP_.jpg?itok=BdlBHxsA

or this:

pgh-zuna.jpg

Really, these guys are good at this game for a reason. It's because since they were 7 years old the only friend they've had has been their keyboard. They shouldn't be making thousands of dollars for that. Sure, something that isn't minimum wage, but we now pay some of these guys more money in a week than our parents have earned in a year. It's ridiculous. And to what? Play the same game day in day out (what they would, no doubt, be doing anyway)? Take part in a weekly tournament that is almost the exact same s**t week in week out, where people use the same tactics to win, or lose to the exact same thing, again and again? It's boring, I'm bored of seeing scarra in so many games, I'm bored of seeing Dr Mundo. eSports got boring so fast, and these guys somehow still make so much money out of it?

How does Riot even afford to pump so much money into eSports?

Lmfao nvm, there is a reason the client is still on Adobe Air. f**k man, people complained about that when it was RELEASED. And here we are 4 seasons later and there have been next to no changes (still waiting on that replay function).

Overall I just think League of Legends is a good game gone very very bad. Through constant NERFS (not changes, NERFS) to anything that broke the standard metagame, through eSports being taken to r******d levels (srs, weekly tournament killed it), through the company itself which has shown literally no interest at all in improving the actual game (this game hasn't improved in the slightest since season 2), through it's community who will report you over literally anything (like, seriously, this is the worst part. Have these people been outside? People aren't f*****g nice, and if you think they are, you're clearly lying). That's why I still come here, these forums are still filled with people who are gonna troll the s**t out of you, it's the internet for f***s sake.

TL:DR League of Legends is a s**t game.

I think you take it too serious, I've only just started playing it and i don't play unless i'm with friends I know IRL (there's about 7 of us if we're all on) and its fun but I don't play if they're not on

This post reeks of asshurt all over.

I think you take it too serious, I've only just started playing it and i don't play unless i'm with friends I know IRL (there's about 7 of us if we're all on) and its fun but I don't play if they're not on

That's the one of the few reasons you're not frustrated yet.

Try playing 1000 games over a year solo, you'd rage like a mofo, I've seen so many chill people slowly start turning into easily raging people when they played LoL for a long time.

Metho is exagerating a bit on some points but in general I fully agree with most of his post.

You're being a c**t. If people are good at what they're doing, and people enjoy watching them, why shouldn't they make money? That's how it works, and you're pretty much describing every team sport when you go on a rant about how boring lol is as a sport. And why do you feel the need to attack their appearance? Your post reeks of insecurity.

Make some friends and play with them lol

oh i raged at runescape, alot

Really? o.O

this is probably why a lot of people don't want to play with you - you act like this ingame

fuk lol

Really? o.O

Sometimes when the randomly generated numbers don't randomly generate in your favor it can lead to anger.

You should probably just uninstall the game and do something else

still angry and raging over video games all the time, sounds like you're still mentally ill just like you were 5 years ago.

I cant even remember when I flamed someone on this forums.

But you, you are just r******d, get the f**k out.

LoL is the CoD of MoBAs

80% of the LoL games I play are fun for me. I dont play that mch so I guess i care less about them.

lol metho

like for real wtf

i would proby report you if you were in my game and said anything as r******d as this post

I hate League and I love it at the same time. It's one of the very few games that can make me have pretty much the most fun I've ever had, or make me want to kill everybody in the world. It's not always the most fun, but whenever you go on a lose streak or have a few bad games, there will be games where you roll everyone and have a blast. Also, it's much better with friends than solo. However, you're right about the client being s**t, they really need to get off their a***s, stop rolling in their piles of money, and fix their game. They could DEFINITELY make this game a lot better if they put more effort into it. They have tones of resources, they just don't have very good resource management.

fk league of ladies noobs

fk league of ladies noobs

fk amerikanz

Lmao

I think the real problem is how serious you take this game. Quit looking at what's wrong with it and stop acting like it's the end of the world if you lose a f*****g game. I've gotten mad at plenty of other games. CoD, WoW, RS, really anything. All games generate anger but I've never let a game ruin my day. And obviously eSports isn't a joke if they sold out the Staples Center in 10 minutes. Thousands of people show up to the event everyday while millions watch from home. Yet you say this is because Riot puts money into it .... hmmm. If they put so much into it, but it was so s**t and got nothing in return, don't you think they'd eventually run out? lmfao

metho

relax

please

it's just a game

I've never raged at video games

don't play them if you don't enjoy them

metho pls