• Announcements

• Piers

Registration turned off   07/28/18

ots spam our site everyday and we're too lazy to clean it up so we're just closing registrations. If you've lost access to your account contact pretty much anybody on ts: mm-rs.org. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sssaradormin

2014 Showreel

18 posts in this topic

Before now I've posted a topic showing you guys my new portfolio website presentation (www.forsync.com.br). I have received amazing sugestions, criticism and compliments. You guys are amazing, like this commu. Thank you again.

For now, Im leaving below my 2014 motion graphics showreel. My objective building this sequence was display to my clients in less than one minute most of my skills and editing style - implicit, creativity.

Link:

Make sure to watch this video on the Vimeo website. For any reason it doesn't play in HD here.

Hope you like it.

Tell me what you think about it? What about the music?

Obs: Im always trying to improve my english skills, but i know its still not perfect. Anyway, sorry about possible grammatical erros. xD

Thank you. Obrigado ;-)

Raphael W. Zimmermann

very nice. i do a little video editing myself, what's your setup? programs/camera?

very nice. i do a little video editing myself, what's your setup? programs/camera?

Hello Jive. First of, thank you.

Well, to appose most of the professionals who work on this area, i dont play on Mac. My Setup atm is based on Windows. I have an Alienware Aurora. Processor: i7 990 (12 threads, 3.7 Ghz each). Ram: 24Gb, a ATI HD5970 (4GB), displayed in two Alienware Tactx monitors. I use an Alienware Tactx Keyboard and a Razer Mamba 4g.

About software:

Adobe After Effects

Adobe Premiere

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Illustrator

Cubase 5 (trying to use FL Studio too)

Adobe Encoder

Yeah i'm still going with the Canon rebel t3i, i need to get the 5d mark ii.

Looking good though man!

Ta bom

Yeah i'm still going with the Canon rebel t3i, i need to get the 5d mark ii.

Looking good though man!

Canon Rebel t3i is an amazing start" I used to start with a single t3 and a 50-130mm (software, I started with Sony Vegas 9 editing a RS video xDd in 2010).

The text on the eye shot bothered me because it didn't correlate to anything :@

I like it though, music could have been without vocals and a little less repetitive, sounded like it was just starting when it was over.

Really good stuff though, some really nice shots/editing.

i had to watch that s**t again. that jawn looked amazing. but what music is that

pretty nice id hire u 3 times

i had to watch that s**t again. that jawn looked amazing. but what music is that

flying lotus my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3n59bREqjg

OT:

Nice going as usual Raph seems like each video you improve immensely (y)

You were obviously good even editing RS vids, but you've just gotten better and better. Keep it up!

The text on the eye shot bothered me because it didn't correlate to anything :@

I like it though, music could have been without vocals and a little less repetitive, sounded like it was just starting when it was over.

Really good stuff though, some really nice shots/editing.

First of, all of you guys just make my day.

Doc,

I have to tell you, to understand all of those cotes presented on the reel, you have to watch the original project. But i know what you feel. xD

Try to watch this (the original project that we are talking about):

My objetive with the vocals was Eye-Catch you. Tell me: does it worked?

I hope my clients dont have a sound system (lol xD), cuz as i can see you guys dont apreciated the music content like I expected. I will try to improve that next time.

nice job flying lotus is the s**t

Thank you. I really apreciate that kind of comment, it inspire and give me strange to keep up with my desires and study.

You are amazing for it, thank you again. :)

Well, i tryed to introduce some kind of generic sound. A music that (according to what i believe) everyone can hear/enjoy. But as i can see, unfortunately, i failed in some parts of it. Like i said before, i will improve that next time.

Thank you Ava.

Thank you. I really apreciate that kind of comment, it inspire and give me strange to keep up with my desires and study.

Well, i tryed to introduce some kind of generic sound. A music that (according to what i believe) everyone can hear/enjoy. But as i can see, unfortunately, i failed in some parts of it. Like i said before, i will improve that next time.

Thank you Ava.

nah dude the music went perfect with the vid just wanted to know who made it

Thank you Ava.

nah dude the music went perfect with the vid just wanted to know who made it

Ohhh, o my god..

<3

Im not certain about this now, but i think the vocals are a mix from Dido's voice. The music is a mashup made by my Friend, using a Robert Miles song and some effects in FL Studio and Cubase.

I can ask him later.

Nice, but the effect at 00:39 was kinda useless and did nothing

Looks good.