• Announcements

• Administrator

All users on the forums have had their passwords reset   12/14/15

and you will need to recover your accounts via email. If you encounter problems with this please contact an admin. If you have lost moderator or admin access then get on TeamSpeak (mm-rs.org) to verify your identity in order to get your account and access back.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chance

Anker Mice

6 posts in this topic

As some of you may remember, I made a thread in this forum awhile back regarding my disappointment with Razer products (Mamba broke after ~8 months, Deathadder 2013 broke after ~5 months). I finally decided to start scoping the market for an affordable, mid-tier upgrade, and I think I found a great brand that some other people here may deeply enjoy.

I got an Anker 8200DPI gaming mouse, with 9 programmable buttons for $40, shipped. That beats the price of the Deathadder by $20, and the Mamba by about $80. Although I can't speak for it's longevity as I've only been using it for a few days, I've been very happy with the performance and drivers/software so far; it feels very similar to the Mamba/Deathadder mice ("claw" grip), but I'm hoping that it's more durable than either of those. The button locations are great, and the mouse feels very easy to control. I think you'd be hard-pressed to beat this mouse in bang-for-buck performance.

If you're in the market for a gaming mouse, I'd highly recommend checking them out. They aren't a very large company, and mice are only a small section of the accessories they produce.

http://www.ianker.co...category-c23-s1

mmmmm nice sig you got there.

OT: Meh, I'll stick with my shitty wireless mouse for now, but they do sound interesting.

So 3 years later so I think I'll update this.

Anker mouse still going strong. No hardware issues really, software still does what you need. Frankly I'd compare the quality of my Anker mouse to a "good" Razer mouse, which is luck of the draw. Save your cash and buy one of these, it's the same damn thing.

My 2009 Deathadder still going strong. Albeit I rarely use my desktop nowadays...

Yeah I've always had really good luck with DeathAdders as well.

On 3/7/2017 at 3:34 PM, bigh51 said:

Yeah I've always had really good luck with DeathAdders as well.

twitch.tv friend

trihards in the chat